Page 1 of 238  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 12:42PM #1
NjoyAADAirbrush
What is the Apocalypse? It is the Greek word for "Revelation," Strong's Concordance Greek Dictionary word # 602 Apokalupsis, from word #601; disclosure:-appearing, coming, lighten, manifestation, be revealed, REVELATION.

We are in the time of Revelation, which was prophesied by Jesus Christ through John the Revelator.

Therefore, the Book of Revelation, is the Topic of discussion.

Jesus Christ, took John in the spirit to the time, before during and after the LORD's DAY.

Revelation is all encompassing, from: Religion, Economics, Politics, and Education, the 4 hidden dynasties that CONTROL the masses of People,= or as Revelation calls them: the waters, or sea.

First of all, these are things I have studied, through my church, and on my own, take it or leave it. This is a subject that will cover END TIMES and the prophesies that are being fulfilled DAILY!

I am NOT proselyzing, just relaying the message!

Those who know how I write, know it will be from a Biblical point of view, therefore, if you don't want to read it, then DON'T! Turn the page to another thread!  

Before we go further into this subject, will address "Apostasy," because it is the MAIN INGREDIENT concerning the Apocalypse!

Apostasy, Strong's Concordance Greek Dictionary word #646 "apostasia," deflection from the truth, falling away, forsake.

In the English, King James Version, the words are "falling away," which comes from "2 Thessalonians 2:3," concerning the LORD's DAY, being that big part of Revelation or Apocalypse!

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethern, by the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him.

*Directly concerning the LORD's Day!

2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter, as from us, as that day of Christ is at hand.

2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall NOT COME, except there come a FALLING AWAY first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,

2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God shewing himself that he is God.

The Falling Away is Apostasy, meaning to deflect from one's own faith, by falling away from it, and into another.

Where does it take place, from the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem! 

Antichrist will cause the apostasy, for the whole world will fall away from their faith in Jesus, Buddha, Caliphate, Mishra, etc., etc. and into the arms of the false messiah which is none other than Satan, called the Devil, great dragon and that old serpent, all names and titles, that fallen cherub goes by.

Hollywood portrays total chaos, and the earth blowing up, and horrid doomsday scenerio. 

Which is a lie, for the most part, and an overwhelming portrayal of deception!

When Antichrist is here, it will seem like 'heaven on earth," if you worship the Antichrist, as he looks like, one thinks Jesus does, and he'll imposter Christ with great detail. None of this killing and maming; but instead by flatteries, love, peace and prosperty for all.

The world will be tested. Who will pass the test and who will fail?   

To be continued:

Watch Jerusalem!

In Christ,
Nancy                                                             

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 3:52PM #2
Ken

Apr 14, 2012 -- 12:42PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

I am NOT proselyzing, just relaying the message!

That's what proselytizers always say.

Now stop preaching. You are not a competent theologian and you have no authority to do so.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 6:56PM #3
G.flower

Again, I have a very good life, a lovely family, good health, job, friends, enough money, a loving pet who is entertaining (he is trying to get me to play tug)...

So far all I see that Nancy offers is crazy on the half shell. No, thanks!

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 7:35PM #4
mainecaptain

Apr 14, 2012 -- 6:56PM, G.flower wrote:

Again, I have a very good life, a lovely family, good health, job, friends, enough money, a loving pet who is entertaining (he is trying to get me to play tug)...

So far all I see that Nancy offers is crazy on the half shell. No, thanks!

AWWW puppy. So sweet.

And Yes to everything else you stated, Gilly. I have a good life. I have wonderful companion animals. I am in good shape. Regardless. Nancy would still have nothing I am interested in.

I do not need or desire anything Nancy is selling.

And yes Nancy you are proselytising. With every post.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2012 - 9:04PM #5
LeahOne

I just got my new blender/mixer and it's awesome!!!!  : ))) Life is indeed very very good.

OK, so I 'had' to go help the spawn file his 3 sets of taxes yesterday - and that's only 3 of 4, 'cause my old home town charges wage tax and I haven't located the filing address for the refund for that yet.... But he's getting a 'Summa Cum Laude' award from his department at graduation, and  I guess I don't mind missing one evening with our friends to help him.  I can tell he hasn't just been goofing off, LOL!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 8:57AM #6
Whisper01

Therefore, the Book of Revelation, is the Topic of discussion.
Oh goody!
First of all, these are things I have studied, through my church, and on my own, take it or leave it. This is a subject that will cover END TIMES and the prophesies that are being fulfilled DAILY!
You have studied? You alone? Your single and sole interpretation then? What are the odds of you being wrong with a single and sole interpretation? You could start a topic to "discuss" the issue so as to learn more or you can preach? Which one will it be?

Those who know how I write, know it will be from a Biblical point of view...

Point of view is right, but not THE Biblical Point of view, simply you single and sole interpretation of it. Has this crossed your mind before, that you are preaching as if you are correct while all the time you have but an interpretation of a book? Think about it.

The Falling Away is Apostasy, meaning to deflect from one's own faith, by falling away from it, and into another.
Where does it take place, from the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem! 

And there you go, making yet another interpretation that you like, that the falling away you speak of comes from the Temple Mount. You've just very likely made an error and you drive right over it like it was solid ground. This is a guess, an interpretation, a theory based on vague assumptions. You're building a theology string upon such shakey interpretations strung togethor like a string of pearls on twine. Not very fact based, not very logical. Just desired.

Hollywood portrays total chaos, and the earth blowing up, and horrid doomsday scenerio. 
Which is a lie, for the most part, and an overwhelming portrayal of deception!

And your proof to back this up is? Do you see your desire to "know" and be "right" in all this? Your desire is fouling up your vision don't you see?

When Antichrist is here, it will seem like 'heaven on earth," if you worship the Antichrist, as he looks like, one thinks Jesus does, and he'll imposter Christ with great detail. None of this killing and maming; but instead by flatteries, love, peace and prosperty for all.

The world will be tested. Who will pass the test and who will fail?   

And this is suppoed to take place any day now? Why? Because you want it to maybe? You write constantly about "the signs all around us" but they are really vague signs that could possibly be no signs at all. But you in turn write that Christians are special and can "see" such signs for what they really are. But they are not special. I'm not special. I have no more vision than anyone else. Ergo I choose to see the world for what it is and not what I want it to be. I slowly attempt to change my little part of the world to "be" as I want it to be, with good nature - love - and respect for my fellow man. You don't. You attempt to change a larger part of the world through despite, fear peddling, all for your own gain. You've stated many a time you "don't care" about anyone else or what your words may do to them. That's thier problem ay? But then you come back and tell us that "preachers" of the good word are the very first on "God's Wrath" list. Don't you see the contridction here and why, by our very written words, you are first on the chopping block? You desire for what you want to say is greater than what God would have you say. You are quite possibly the problem. Have you thought about this?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 10:22AM #7
G.flower

I think that if Nancy was happy, did feel that her god was giving her enough, had warm and loving friends and family and pets and laughed every day with the sheer pleasure of being alive then she wouldn't be here trying to spread her brand of poo.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 10:56AM #8
JRT

Earl Doherty wrote --- Despite the apologetic efforts of those seeking to rehabilitate this document for the modern mind, it is difficult to see Revelation as anything more than a paroxysm of hate created by a mind bordering on the psychotic. The early church long resisted placing it in the developing canon of inspired writings. John the prophet has cast his spiritual Christ in his own joyless and vengeful image. The voice of this Messiah is his own, ready to punish for every slight, every rejection the prophet has suffered in his missionary work.

the floggings will continue until morale improves
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 11:42AM #9
G.flower

What is the name of your church?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 12:38PM #10
NjoyAADAirbrush

LOL, I see, my Nemisi are alive and well....good for them!

This love/hate thing is so .......well, you guess!

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, in the promise and prophesy, and the one great Subject of the Word of God, being the Promised Seed of the woman (Genesis 3:15). He is the Master Key to the Divine Revelation of the Word, being He is the Word. John 1:1 & 1:14.  The whole Bible is about Him directly or indirectly, without this understanding that Jesus Christ is the center of the Word of God; it could not be understood.

This is set forth in structure, from which it is written, for us to see that Genesis and Revelation, being the first and the last books of the Bible are inseparably linked together.

Genesis 1-2 corresponses to Revelation 21-22, these books bind up or girt one up, as a belt, from clasp to clasp, the Divine Word, which link together and enclosed between them in perfection of beauty and harmony the whole Scriptures in which God has been pleased to reveal His eternal purpose.

Unlocking the meaning and the scope of the book, is found in Revelation 1:10....

John speaking:

Rev. 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the LORD's Day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

1:11 Saying, "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and what thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches in Asia:.....

....unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia and unto Laodicea.

The LORD Jesus Christ having John in the Spirit, to see and hear and write those things that the LORD Jesus would have him, make known to the churches. This fits in today, as well as, during John's time, even more prevalent today.

When John turned and looked this is what he saw:

Rev.1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks (i.e. a menorah);

1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of Man (i.e. Jesus Christ), clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

1:14 His head and His hairs were white like wool, and as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire;

1:15 And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.

1:16 And He had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

*This is the bright shining Shekinah Glory, of the LORD, and the two-edged sword is His tongue, which cuts through lies both ways. The LORD destroys lies instantly with His Word.

1:17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me , Fear not; I am the First and the Last(=Alpha and Omega)

1:18 I am He That liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am ALIVE for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Here comes the interpretation from the LORD Jesus:

1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

When God and His angels interpret that which is symbolic, there is no need to go further, they are what they are.

It is established in my belief, that John was taken in the Spirit to the LORD's Day, time travel is possible in the Spirit, only by the LORD's hand.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John.

The visions in which John saw, were those things he had a front row seat to view, being the messager by the Word, for the Apocalyse of the endtimes.

Only 2 churches, God is pleased with, those two churches are established today, and still teach the TRUTH of God's Word, the others have failed.

Will continue later.... 

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 238  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook