Page 66 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 12:59PM #651
LeahOne

Maybe she doesn't think she has anything else to say?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 2:32PM #652
Ken

Jun 13, 2012 -- 11:12AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

For those "with eyes to see, and ears to hear", we'll continue in the Apocalypse / Revelation....

May I ask why you believe that you are qualified to interpret the Book of Revelation?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 4:53PM #653
TPaine

Jun 13, 2012 -- 10:00AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

NjoyREPLY>>>>Whisper01, your quite correct, "IF" I post something absolutely misleading, then "yes", the "Wrath of God"would apply to me as well! Implying one's an "idiot" is much less, by many degrees, from what I have been called here! And of course, I'm not perfect, But the "Word of God" is "Perfect"!

I certainly don't believe that you are an idiot. I do believe that you honestly believe what you post and that you honestly believe that it is important to share your beliefs with others. There is nothing wrong with that, but I think it's also important for you to explain to those of us who disagree with you why you you believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, given the the various contradictions that have been mentioned in this forum. You have responded with your explanation of why the genealogies of Jesus in Matthew and Luke are different, but you haven't responded to others that have been mentioned such as why Matthew and Luke have different dates for the birth of Jesus, and why the birth stories differ as to the events surrounding it. You haven't explained why, in an inerrant text Mark and John disagree as to what day Jesus was tried and crucified, the disagreement between Matthew and Acts on the events surrounding the death of Judas, Matthew saying the disciples met Jesus in Galilee following his resurrection, while Luke says the met in Jerusalem, or why does Acts say that after his encounter with Jesus on the Damascus Road Paul went straight to Damascus and then to Jerusalem, but Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians that he first went to Arabia, then to Damascus, then to Jerusalem 3 years later. Such contradictions have to be explained before it can be shown that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God.

The topic here, is something to think about and ponder, and how can one do that from just thin air and no substance to go by?

Unless you believe that each of this series of posts you've made are just thin air and no substance there's no reason not to discuss them.  I don't believe any of those posts fit that definition and that all are worthy to be discussed.

But to my honest opinion, I truly believe, TRUTH hurts!

I agree that the truth often hurts, but that knife can cut both ways depending on which opinion is actually the truth.

"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast its constitution and its government." -- Thomas Paine: The Rights Of Man (1791)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 6:27PM #654
TPaine

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY!

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES!

For those "with eyes to see, and ears to hear", we'll continue in the Apocalypse / Revelation....

We left off with the "mark of the beast", that mark which some claim will be a chip planted under the skin or some tattoo, this is completely false! The "mark of the beast" has to do with "how you believe" and "nuturing or helping of the beast's agenda"=receive a mark in their right hand, the prominant hand of power. "In their foreheads"=a person's brain, that which you think and believe things with.

I find it interesting that the various Christian sects can't agree on what the "mark of the beast" is. I guess God forgot to clarify the point when he told John what to write.

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him was an hundred forty and four thousand, having His Father's name written "in their foreheads".

Looked=saw.

A=the. All text read.

Stood=standing.

Looked≠saw. One can look but fail to see.

A≠the. A is general, The is specific.

Mount Sion=Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Hebrews 12:22 But ye come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels. God's Word always backs itself up with Old or New Testaments.

His....name="His name and His Father's name", the texts read.

Mount Sion / Zion is the place where God's Throne will one day be; Satan wants to be God, therefore he wants the Temple Mount of God's Throne. God will allow Satan to reign there a short time. Why? Because God wants to know which one of His children know Him from the Antichrist, and how many would seek Him out from all the deception and lies in the world!

Mt. Zion≠the Temple Mount. Josephus described Mount Zion as a hill across the valley to the west. Thus, the western hill extending south of the Old City came to be known as Mount Zion, and this has been the case ever since. It was stronghold of David and is where David's tomb is located. Until East Jerusalem was captured by Israel in the Six-Day War, Israelis would climb to the rooftop of David's Tomb from which they could see the Temple Mount to pray.

14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps.

From=out of.

Many waters. See Rev. 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings , saying, Alleluuia; for the LORD GOD Omnipotent reigneth. Omnipotent=Almighty. Waters=people.

14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Sung=sing.

Beasts: these are not connected in any way with the beasts of Revelation 13; instead these are the four beasts about the Throne of God, that protect and serve, without freewill, because of all our freewill, the Throne of God.

The hundred and forty and four thousand are the Twelve Tribes of Israel, each Tribe of 12,000 being sealed with the Word of God=12 x 12,000=144,000, these being God's Elect. They ARE NOT the only ones who make the First Resurrection, when the True Lord Jesus Christ returns, After the reign of Antichrist.

14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Virgins, the reference is to the pollutions connected with the great religious system under Antichrist in the coming days. Spiritual Virgins!

The 144,000 represent those who refused to participate in pagan worship. The allusion to virgins relates to the Old Testament use of the words fornication or adultery to describe paganism. It has nothing to do with sexual behavior.

First Fruits, see Romans 8:28-30 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are CALLED ACCORDING to HIS PURPOSE. For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first born among many brethern. Moreover whom He did PREDESTINATE, them He also CALLED: and whom He called, them He also JUSTIFIED: and whom He justified, them He also GLORIFIED. Glorified with CHRIST!

No SEPARATION FROM CHRIST SECURED FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST.

THE REASON....Secured by God's purpose, as affecting our standing. Secured by God's love, as affecting our state.

Romans 8 is at the heart of the debate between Arminians and Calvinists about whether of not there is such a thing as free will. Since both sides base their arguments on the same Bible, if it is actually the Word of God, he obviously didn't make himself very clear. One would think an omnipotent, omniscient deity would have done better.

14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Was found no guile=was not found (the) lie. as the texts. They are without fault.

Guile≠without fault Guile means

guile -- noun
insidious cunning in attaining a goal; crafty or artful deception; duplicity.
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2012.

Mistakes that are unintentional are not deceptive or duplicit. There can be errors without the intent to lie.

14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people;

Gospel=Greek word "evangelion".

There are many religious texts that claim to be presenting good news. Claiming to be so doesn't make it so.

14:7 Saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come: and worship Him That made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."

The hour....., Is directed at Isaiah 61:2 and the point where our Lord stopped in His reading (Luke 4:12). Jesus was in the Temple reading the part of Isaiah 61:1-2 to the people, and stopped at the point where He fulfilled the prophesy; stopping because the rest was not the hour to be fufilled.

Jesus read: Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me; because the Lord hath ANNOINTED Me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent Me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, (Jesus stops reading) 61:2 (continues) and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn.

God will avenge and justify all that mourn because of the evil of this world! God is the TRUE AVENGER!

This is the message John of Patmos was giving the persecuted Christians at the end of the first century to give them hope of better days to come. Nothing in his manuscript mentions that these things will not happen until the far future.

Until next time as we walk through the Apocalyspe / Revelation.

The question is will there be discussion or simply more preaching?

"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast its constitution and its government." -- Thomas Paine: The Rights Of Man (1791)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 2:32PM #655
theinterpreter

The 144,000 single male Jews are the ones who escaped the great tribulation of WW II by escaping to the Holy Land. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 5:50PM #656
G.flower

Jun 14, 2012 -- 2:32PM, theinterpreter wrote:

The 144,000 single male Jews are the ones who escaped the great tribulation of WW II by escaping to the Holy Land. 

You remember don't you, that it was disproved here a few days ago, that this isn't the first time you have posted this FALSE statement (or the second either) and had it corrected with proof?

Could you tell us if you just forget that you have posted a disproved statement after a few days and that's why you repost it? Did you do a lot of drugs in your life? Do you have a medical problem and short term memory loss?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 6:22PM #657
Sacrificialgoddess

Jun 14, 2012 -- 5:50PM, G.flower wrote:

You remember don't you, that it was disproved here a few days ago, that this isn't the first time you have posted this FALSE statement (or the second either) and had it corrected with proof?

Could you tell us if you just forget that you have posted a disproved statement after a few days and that's why you repost it? Did you do a lot of drugs in your life? Do you have a medical problem and short term memory loss?

If you tell a lie enough times, people might believe it to be true.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 7:09PM #658
G.flower

Jun 14, 2012 -- 6:22PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

I'm hoping that there is another explaination because I don't like thinking that's why he is doing it.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 9:43PM #659
mainecaptain

Jun 14, 2012 -- 7:09PM, G.flower wrote:

Jun 14, 2012 -- 6:22PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

I'm hoping that there is another explaination because I don't like thinking that's why he is doing it.

And that is why Tpaine posts here to correct the lies, for the benefit of lurkers. I too benefit. I learn a lot.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 11:01PM #660
Whisper01

Whisper01, your quite correct, "IF" I post something absolutely misleading, then "yes", the "Wrath of God"would apply to me as well! Implying one's an "idiot" is much less, by many degrees, from what I have been called here! And of course, I'm not perfect, But the "Word of God" is "Perfect"!

So you are an imperfect being preaching a perfect "word"? But logic flat out dictates that you can't possibly preach the "perfect" word perfectly because your imperfect UNLESS you simply recite it word for word and add nothing and subtract nothing. But this is not the case, your then preaching an imperfect message of a perfect word and therefore... you have made yourself into a target for the Wrath of God! All these others here don't attempt to do what you do and so are not the target of wrath, but you on the other hand, ironically, are.

The topic here, is something to think about and ponder, and how can one do that from just thin air and no substance to go by?

Ah yes, but they can't be preached at like a computer, they must be spoken to like human beings. That is what you specifically don't do, speak to them, talk with them, even debate with them. You preach at them. That is no way to teach, as is obvious. But if you started to talk with others instead of "at" them then maybe you could make a differnece?

But to my honest opinion, I truly believe, TRUTH hurts!

Yes, but it is seemingly you that is going to be hurt by this Wrath of God that you speak of. You seem to be the target while everyone else here seems to not be. Is that not odd? Has is occured to you that you are the object of the Wrath of God and these others that you attempt to teach of the Wrath of God, are not?

The world is a odd place is is not?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 66 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook