Page 35 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 6:10PM #341
theinterpreter

May 20, 2012 -- 12:41PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY!

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES!

Antichrist is a supernatural enity, never will he ever be a flesh human! Figurative speech concerning the names and titles of Satan is where much confusion of thought comes about. Conflicting interpretations have arisen from taking literally what is expressed by Figures of speech, or taking figuratively what is literal. The figures of speech intensify the character of a subject, in describing Historical facts by an emotional element, which gives ones an insight of the subject.

Satan, in the title role of the "serpent" in Genesis 3, the Hebrew word for "serpent" is "Nachash", meaning to hiss, mutter, whisper, as do enchanters, secondary senses are to divine, enchant....the allied Chaldee word means brass, copper, from "an assumed root" meaning to be bright. Satan possesses a glorious, celestial appearance.

A bright shining, enity, that has supernatural powers, and is subtil, meaning is a  "sweet talker", and is able to subdue with his enchantment. This is why he is able to snap his fingers and lightning comes down from the sky, and he can sway the minds of people very easily.He will do this in the appearance of all mankind when he is here. Antichrist is just another role for Satan.

Grant you, Hitler was a child of Satan, and I believe in more ways than one!

No human can ever be the Antichrist, for he has not appeared in that role yet!

Let's continue with the Apocalypse:

Revelation 10:1 And I saw (John speaking) another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon His head, and His face was as it were the sun, and His feet as pillars of fire:

This being Almighty God, with an actual rainbow about Him.

10:2 And He had in His hand a little book open: and he set His right foot upon the sea, and His left foot on the earth,

This showing His dominion upon the creation.

10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when He had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

Seven thunders=voice of the LORD. Seven stands for "spiritual completeness."

10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I (John) was about to write; and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, "Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not."

Scroll was Sealed.

10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up His hand to heaven,

Text reads "right hand"; and the "right hand" always determines "power".

10:6 And sware by Him That liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven , and the things that are therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Literally that time shall be no longer. I e. no more delay in executing final vengeances.

10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the "mystery of God" should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets.

All things of God will be revealed before all.

10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, " Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and the earth."

Little book=Greek word "biblion".

10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, "Give me the little book." And he said unto me, "Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey."

Eat .....up=Hebraism for receiving knowledge.

10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

Just as the Lord told him it would do, the knowledge is sweet as it flows over the buds of the mind like honey; but the information is bitter to take in for a flesh being.

10:11 And he said unto me, "Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings."

He said=they said in the text.

John's prophesy continues even today, as he has prophesied the Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ to the world, time and again.

Revelation 11 gets more exciting, as we look into the future of what's to come.

Until next time when the Revelation/Apocalypse continues.

In Christ,

Nancy

I plan to go to the Ilse of Patmos someday and find the 7 thunders that John sealed up.

The antichrist was a human (i.e., Hitler).

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 6:31PM #342
mainecaptain

May 20, 2012 -- 2:02PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

I think he is confusing God with The Doctor.

Pretty much

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 6:39PM #343
G.flower

Yes, Dr. Who and the Space Needle.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 8:54PM #344
Namchuck

Was there an episode entitled 'Dr Who and the Apocalypto Nuts'?

I'd like to see that one.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 9:29PM #345
G.flower

Off topic but I watched a Norwegian film called Trollhunter last night and it was weird but good. Has anyone seen it?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 11:32PM #346
Sacrificialgoddess

May 20, 2012 -- 9:29PM, G.flower wrote:

Off topic but I watched a Norwegian film called Trollhunter last night and it was weird but good. Has anyone seen it?

I have heard of it, but I haven't seen it.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 1:24PM #347
TPaine

May 20, 2012 -- 6:10PM, theinterpreter wrote:

I plan to go to the Ilse of Patmos someday and find the 7 thunders that John sealed up.

Don't you think that after 2000 years and millions of tourists and archaeologists visiting Patmos anything buried or hidden there would have already been found?

If you're going to visit the residents on the island would be pleased if you knew the legend of its origination? Here is the link from the island's official web site.

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world that is dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." -- Justice William Brennan: Speech to the Text and Teaching Symposium at Georgetown University (October 12, 1985)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 10:34PM #348
theinterpreter

May 21, 2012 -- 1:24PM, TPaine wrote:

May 20, 2012 -- 6:10PM, theinterpreter wrote:

Don't you think that after 2000 years and millions of tourists and archaeologists visiting Patmos anything buried or hidden there would have already been found?

If you're going to visit the residents on the island would be pleased if you knew the legend of its origination? Here is the link from the island's official web site.

The starguide points to the exact spot.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 11:47PM #349
Ferretling

Stars shift over the course of 2000 years.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 22, 2012 - 4:55AM #350
Namchuck

Don't encourage the nutters!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 35 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook