Page 82 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 2:58PM #811
TPaine

Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:39AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

I wonder why people tend to think that a Constitution and National Military will keep a newly voted in President from CHANGEing a Country?

That didn't stop ours!

So what makes you think it will stop Mohammed Morsi?

Especially if their ways of government are dissolved, and you have alliances within the military!

There are a few of your points that need to be corrected.

1) Egypt was a dictatorship run by Hosni Mubarak and the army until he was overthrown by the Egyptian people in 2011.

2) Mohamed Morsi was elected by a majority of the Egyptian people, but the army continues to hold considerable power and Egypt cannot be considered to be a true democracy.

3) Dictators whether they are civilian or military hate to give up power and do anything they can to retain it.

4) The United States is a democratic republic.

5) President Obama was elected by a majority of the American people.

6) His platform to bring about change was what the majority of Americans voter for.

7) President Obama has done his best to fulfill the policies he presented during his campaign in 2008, and has had some success despite the efforts of conservatives to keep it from happening.

I hope this helps you understand Political Science 101.

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 4:05PM #812
wohali

"I hope this helps you understand Political Science 101"

Tom, I do admire your unbridled optimism.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2012 - 2:39AM #813
Namchuck

I wonder why people tend to think that a Constitution and National Military will keep a newly voted in President from CHANGEing a Country?

That didn't stop ours!

Especially if their ways of government are dissolved, and you have alliances within the military!

In Christ,

Nancy

As Sacrificialgoddess asked, what does this have to do with the end of the world?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 10:12AM #814
NjoyAADAirbrush

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY!

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES!

The Arab Spring is Biblical prophesy concerning the Locust Army.

I believe, we left off at the end of the fifth vial being poured out, on the seat of the beast, Satan, in his role of Antichrist, his seat=throne in the Temple Mount. Therefore this time is during the reign of Antichrist, and no one has gone ANYWHERE. Man was scorched by the great heat, which can also be, the heat of shame or humiliation, as the face turns red from such.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates: and the water thereof dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Who are these kings of the East? Answer: Kings of the Nations East of the Euphrates.

Which are: Iran, Eastern Iraq, Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.; wonder if there has been a problem in this area recently, even now?

The Euphrates river has been drying up; look it up on the net.

16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Dragon, beast, false prophet=Antichrist, or Satan.

16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which  go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Spirits of Devils, these are not good enities, they are demons, who work miracles in the sight of all men and women of the world. The world is in awe because of these miracles they perform, as the Apostasy takes hold. Humans are not used to miracles, signs and wonders such as these supernatural enities will perform in the sight of all. We are being prepared at this time for visitation, by way of the movies, documentaries and such that speak of the UFO's, those vehicles, spoken of by Ezekiel, one having the throne of God (Ezekiel 1:26-28). These enities do all they can to replicate God and all things of God.NTGEO has a special June 29th about UFO's.

Satan is preparing a war with the Lamb of God, for he knows he has but a short time!

16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that WATCHETH, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST comes as a thief. Why? Because no one is expecting Him since they think He is already here, as Antichrist / Satan, who will look and act like Christ plays his role. The world won't be expecting the LORD Jesus, BUT those who watch will, for they know who Antichrist REALLY IS!

Blessed is he that watcheth,=those who watch for the Lord Jesus Christ, knowing that the first messiah to come (while we are still in flesh bodies) is not Christ, but is the Antichrist. They keep watching for their Lord Jesus Christ.

Keepeth his garments; did you know that your garment(=clothes) are made by your righteous acts? The more righteous acts you have, the more garment or clothes you have. Some will be naked because of no righteous acts. Shame=unmentionable parts, or behind.

16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Armageddon, in Greek is harmagedin, as most texts; and is the gathering place of the multitude, Jerusalem, Israel where all the action takes place.

16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the Temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done."

Great voice out of the Temple in heaven=God's voice: establishing the end of the reign of Antichrist!

16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Earthquake, mention seven times in Revelation.

16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came, in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

Babylon of the One World Global Beast System, with it's One World Religion, become just a memory.

The wrath of God will effect the world, and divide Jerusalem into three parts: strange as there are three major religions that claim the Holy Mount.

16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceedingly great.

talent=120-180 pounds.

These fall upon the enemies of Almighty God; those who blaspheme God, always have. God's children, who are faithful and love God, are not judged for this wrath, God is not angry at those of you, who love Him; instead this wrath is directed at God's enemies only!

Next time we will address Mystery Babylon the great Whore, she is a religious harlot.

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 10:56AM #815
NjoyAADAirbrush

Jun 26, 2012 -- 2:58PM, TPaine wrote:

That didn't stop ours!

1) Egypt was a dictatorship run by Hosni Mubarak and the army until he was overthrown by the Egyptian people in 2011.

NjoyREPLY>>>>>Egypt was an ally at that point, even though Mubarak was a Dictator, we have access to major ports there.  In reality, other religions were not harmed: but now many have been murdered especially Christians!

2) Mohamed Morsi was elected by a majority of the Egyptian people, but the army continues to hold considerable power and Egypt cannot be considered to be a true democracy.

Democracy=Mob Rule, therefore that is what Egypt got, and now they have Terrorists as ruling faction! Yeah, it's a true democracy alright! Remember, this is where the Wahhabi faction finally roosted! Obama was taught Wahhabi religion as a kid!

3) Dictators whether they are civilian or military hate to give up power and do anything they can to retain it.

NjoyREPLY>>>>>That's true, we can see this with the Fast and Furious Case!

NjoyREPLY>>>>>The United States of America is a Republic; NOT a Democratic Republic! A Republic elects Officials that are supposed to be Educated in our History and Constitution, with the good of We the People ALWAYS in mind, and NOT special Interest that are always BECOME Conflict of Interest for gain as most do now! Our Constitution was designed by the Founding Fathers as a rule of thumb AGAINST Mob Rule AND Snob Rule, those things which dictate NOW!

NjoyREPLY>>>>I highly doubt that! I think he was put in place by higher ups, and is their puppet for the New World Global System, after all B.O. didn't address us as "my fellow Americans" but instead as "citizens of the world" as he took over! Hillary had the majority vote for the Democratic Party, "IF" you remember!

6) His platform to bring about change was what the majority of Americans voter for.

NjoyREPLY>>>>>Not that kind of CHANGE! The People that voted him in, problably thought that his speal about "transparency" was ligit, but all he has done is cover things up. One lie after another. Az Governor requested his presence and to take a look at what was going on here in Arizona, and how bad this whole illegal immigration was; with home invasion, murders, people found beheaded, ranchers murdered, people feeling unsafe; legal immigrants pissed off because they feel like their hard work and efforts toward legalization was for nothing, they hate the whole illegal immigration worst than anyone else! Now this Fast and Furious debackle, and Brian Terry's murder shot in the back, and Holder knew nothing....yeah right, that's why he is held in contempt! Also revealing B.O. knew something as well, that is why the "Executive Priviledge", was given out to Holder! Oh and let's not forget this whole Obamacare, squashing the hell out of jobs, with everything and anything the cost has gone up, tax upon tax, never ending cycle, that is depressing the hell out of our Nation, we are now tied to the whole world economic system, that when they get sick, we get the fever and put in bed; and we are still in bed!

7) President Obama has done his best to fulfill the policies he presented during his campaign in 2008, and has had some success despite the efforts of conservatives to keep it from happening.

NjoyREPLY>>>>>Thank God for the Conservatives that have kept him somewhat at bay from completely destroying us; yet they still didn't do enough!

NjoyREPLY>>>>Thanks, it helped me understand why you don't understand a TRUE REPUBLIC! Your right I don't understand Leftist Political Science 101! Never did and never will! Instead I believe in the Constitution and the traditions of the Founding Fathers, and their History, my family was well involved in the founding of America, town records and History they left, tell a true story that coincide with that of the Founding Fathers!

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 4:30PM #816
Ken

Jun 28, 2012 -- 10:12AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

No, it isn't. Prophecy is impossible; therefore, nothing in the Bible can be a prediction of anything that is occurring today. Before you can make that claim, you must establish the possibility of prophecy in general, and so far you have failed to do so.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 6:11PM #817
TPaine

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY!

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES!

WARNING: BE ADVISED, CONTINUING SERMON, NOT TO BE DISCUSSED!

FOR SPIRITUALLY IMMATURE AUDIENCES!

Ridiculous. Arabs are semitic people as are the Jewish people. Following his conversion Paul went to Damascus and then to Arabia (where he met with Arabs who lived there) and then, 3 years later, went Jerusalem. Nowhere in the Bible is Islam mentioned or even hinted at.

I believe, we left off at the end of the fifth vial being poured out, on the seat of the beast, Satan, in his role of Antichrist, his seat=throne in the Temple Mount. Therefore this time is during the reign of Antichrist, and no one has gone ANYWHERE. Man was scorched by the great heat, which can also be, the heat of shame or humiliation, as the face turns red from such.

The Temple Mount is relevant only to followers of the Abrahamic religions who make up a minority of people on Earth. Those who follow other or no faith would have no interest in someone or something claiming to be someone who died almost 2000 years ago. In my case I have no shame about my beliefs nor do any other people I know.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates: and the water thereof dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Despite the claims of Theinterpreter, the Euphrates River has never dried up.

are these kings of the East? Answer: Kings of the Nations East of the Euphrates.

Which are: Iran, Eastern Iraq, Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.; wonder if there has been a problem in this area recently, even now?

The only Kingdoms east of Israel are Bahrain, Bhutan, Jordan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, and Thailand none of which are capable of defeating Israel or conquering the Temple Mount. Jon of Patmos used the "kings of the east" to reference the Parthian Empire that had been a threat to Rome for centuries. The Euphrates was the border between the Roman and Parthian Empires.

The Euphrates river has been drying up; look it up on the net.

No, it's not been drying up. It's flow rate has been reduced by dams in Turkey and Syria, but it's still flowing steadily.

16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Dragon, beast, false prophet=Antichrist, or Satan.

You have yet to explain how Christians have managed to change Satan as identified as being God's accuser or prosecutor and completely under God's control in the Tanakh (Old Testament) to being identified as being totally independent and an opponent of God in the New Testament.

16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which  go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Spirits of Devils, these are not good enities, they are demons, who work miracles in the sight of all men and women of the world. The world is in awe because of these miracles they perform, as the Apostasy takes hold. Humans are not used to miracles, signs and wonders such as these supernatural enities will perform in the sight of all. We are being prepared at this time for visitation, by way of the movies, documentaries and such that speak of the UFO's, those vehicles, spoken of by Ezekiel, one having the throne of God (Ezekiel 1:26-28). These enities do all they can to replicate God and all things of God.NTGEO has a special June 29th about UFO's.

Satan is preparing a war with the Lamb of God, for he knows he has but a short time!

UFO is the abbreviation of Unidentified Flying Object which means anything in the sky a given observer can see but not identify. They can be aircrafts, drones, weather balloons, or many other terrestrial objects. Unless Einstein was wrong and speed of light can be exceeded they are not extra-terrestrial. There are no Martians.

Much of Christian eschatology is taken from the Zoroastrian concept of Frashokereti which developed 600 years before Christianity. John took the battle between Jesus and Satan from the battle between Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu. There is nothing new under the sun.

16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that WATCHETH, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST comes as a thief. Why? Because no one is expecting Him since they think He is already here, as Antichrist / Satan, who will look and act like Christ plays his role. The world won't be expecting the LORD Jesus, BUT those who watch will, for they know who Antichrist REALLY IS!

And all this time I thought you were into spiritual nudity. How often do we have to explain that only Christians believe that Jesus will return and therefore will be the only ones who would be fooled by an impostor? A person cannot be fooled by something (s)he does not believe exists.

Blessed is he that watcheth,=those who watch for the Lord Jesus Christ, knowing that the first messiah to come (while we are still in flesh bodies) is not Christ, but is the Antichrist. They keep watching for their Lord Jesus Christ.

If you want to wait and watch feel free to do so, but I suggest you don't hold your breath while doing it.

Keepeth his garments; did you know that your garment(=clothes) are made by your righteous acts? The more righteous acts you have, the more garment or clothes you have. Some will be naked because of no righteous acts. Shame=unmentionable parts, or behind.

Christians have no exclusive claim to righteous acts. Many people of all or no faith have lived righteous lives. Only religious bigots would claim otherwise.

16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Armageddon, in Greek is harmagedin, as most texts; and is the gathering place of the multitude, Jerusalem, Israel where all the action takes place.

Not only do we have no idea where Armageddon is, we don't even know how it's spelled. Various manuscripts spell it harmagedon, other manuscripts spell it harmaggedon, some spell it harmageddon, and some spell it harmaggeddon. None spell it harmagedin.

16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the Temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done."

Great voice out of the Temple in heaven=God's voice: establishing the end of the reign of Antichrist!

Spiritual beings can talk? That must be hard with no lungs, vocal chords, or mouth.

16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Earthquake, mention seven times in Revelation.

Thunder, lightning, and earthquakes are frightening things and are often used as allegories for such purposes.

16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came, in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

Babylon of the One World Global Beast System, with it's One World Religion, become just a memory.

The wrath of God will effect the world, and divide Jerusalem into three parts: strange as there are three major religions that claim the Holy Mount.

No Christians I've ever talked to in RL including ministers, thought that the Temple Mount was a "holy place." They consider it to be the place where the Jewish priests and scribes who were opposed to the message of Jesus were. Jews believed that the Messiah would build the Third Temple. Muslims believe it was the place from which Mohammad assented to heaven. The Christians I know believe that Jesus will rule in heaven, not on the earth. Babylon was the Jewish/Christian code word for Rome following the destruction of Herod's Temple in 70 CE.

16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceedingly great.

talent=120-180 pounds.

That depends. A Greek talent weighed 57 lbs. An Egyptian talent weighted 69 lbs. A Babylonian talent weighed 67 lbs. A Hebrew talent weighed 130 lbs. A Roman talent weighed 71.25 pounds. Which one did John mean and where in Revelation is it explained?

These fall upon the enemies of Almighty God; those who blaspheme God, always have. God's children, who are faithful and love God, are not judged for this wrath, God is not angry at those of you, who love Him; instead this wrath is directed at God's enemies only!

Followers of many religions are faithful and love God. Because there are many different languages (s)he is called by many different names but the worship of God is not exclusively Christian. To say it is disparages the honestly held beliefs of others.

Next time we will address Mystery Babylon the great Whore, she is a religious harlot.

Whatever

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 6:41PM #818
G.flower

Have y'all found the idiots who say that they are going to move to Canada to get away from Obamacare as hilarious as I have? :)

Honest to goodness there are a lot of really, really stupid people on this earth. If we do have an Apocalypse can they go first?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 7:52PM #819
wohali

This is truly eye-opening as to just how far out there some "religious" people can get.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 8:22PM #820
TPaine

Jun 28, 2012 -- 10:56AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

NjoyREPLY>>>>>Egypt was an ally at that point, even though Mubarak was a Dictator, we have access to major ports there.  In reality, other religions were not harmed: but now many have been murdered especially Christians!

So far there is no indication that Egypt is no longer an ally. Even if it's not, and since we imposed Mubarak on them as a dictator, they couldn't be blamed for breaking the alliance. Evidently you don't care how badly a dictator treats his own people as long as that dictator does as we tell him to. Would you have supported Hitler if he had given us bases against the Soviet Union? Further, when many Egyptian Muslims realized the Coptic Christians were being killed they stood between those Christians and those trying to kill them as human shields.

Democracy=Mob Rule, therefore that is what Egypt got, and now they have Terrorists as ruling faction! Yeah, it's a true democracy alright! Remember, this is where the Wahhabi faction finally roosted! Obama was taught Wahhabi religion as a kid!

So dictatorships are better than democracies? If you want to live in one since it's so much better, I suggest you move to Iran, North Korea, Laos, Myanmar, Fiji, or China where you won't have to worry about "mob rule."

NjoyREPLY>>>>>That's true, we can see this with the Fast and Furious Case!

What the hell has Fast and Furious have to do with dictators? It was part of Project Gunrunner which was begun in 2006 by the Bush Administration.

NjoyREPLY>>>>>The United States of America is a Republic; NOT a Democratic Republic! A Republic elects Officials that are supposed to be Educated in our History and Constitution, with the good of We the People ALWAYS in mind, and NOT special Interest that are always BECOME Conflict of Interest for gain as most do now! Our Constitution was designed by the Founding Fathers as a rule of thumb AGAINST Mob Rule AND Snob Rule, those things which dictate NOW!

Let's try a dictionary.

democracy — n
1. government by the people or their elected representatives
2. a political or social unit governed ultimately by all its members
3. the practice or spirit of social equality
4. a social condition of classlessness and equality
5. the common people, esp as a political force
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009

republic — n
1. a form of government in which the people or their elected representatives possess the supreme power
2. a political or national unit possessing such a form of government
3. a constitutional form in which the head of state is an elected or nominated president
4. any community or group that resembles a political republic in that its members or elements exhibit a general equality, shared interests, etc: the republic of letters
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009

If one should be educated in American history, politics, and the Constitution, please don't ever run for office because you show a lack of knowledge about all three. The Constitution was written because the Founding Fathers realized that the Articles of Confederation were ineffective and the federal government needed more power. There is no mob rule in the United States (except for the Tea Party) but there is a whole lot of snob rule led by the richest 1% of the population that wants to insure their own wealth and power and don't give a damn about anyone else.

NjoyREPLY>>>>I highly doubt that! I think he was put in place by higher ups, and is their puppet for the New World Global System, after all B.O. didn't address us as "my fellow Americans" but instead as "citizens of the world" as he took over! Hillary had the majority vote for the Democratic Party, "IF" you remember!

Hillary won the popular vote in the primaries but Obama won the caucus states. In primaries the  state parties, both Democratic and Republican, set up their own procedures as to whether to have a primary or caucus. The New World Global System is a myth. No such system exists. If it did, the world would be a better place, but it will never happen.

NjoyREPLY>>>>>Not that kind of CHANGE! The People that voted him in, problably thought that his speal about "transparency" was ligit, but all he has done is cover things up. One lie after another. Az Governor requested his presence and to take a look at what was going on here in Arizona, and how bad this whole illegal immigration was; with home invasion, murders, people found beheaded, ranchers murdered, people feeling unsafe; legal immigrants pissed off because they feel like their hard work and efforts toward legalization was for nothing, they hate the whole illegal immigration worst than anyone else! Now this Fast and Furious debackle, and Brian Terry's murder shot in the back, and Holder knew nothing....yeah right, that's why he is held in contempt! Also revealing B.O. knew something as well, that is why the "Executive Priviledge", was given out to Holder! Oh and let's not forget this whole Obamacare, squashing the hell out of jobs, with everything and anything the cost has gone up, tax upon tax, never ending cycle, that is depressing the hell out of our Nation, we are now tied to the whole world economic system, that when they get sick, we get the fever and put in bed; and we are still in bed!

As far as lying goes he didn't invade a foreign country based on a lie about weapons of mass destruction as a predecessor did. As far as immigration goes, a Fox News poll taken between June 24 & 26 they asked:

"As you may have heard, President Barack Obama announced the government will stop deportation and grant work permits for certain illegal immigrants under the age of thirty who were brought to the United States as children. Do you favor or oppose this change to immigration policy?"

The results were:

In Favor Of 54%, Opposed To 36%, Unsure 9%.[/quote] A USA Today-Gallup poll released on Monday shows that Obama leads Romney 66% to 25% among registered Hispanic voters. That sort of shoots a hole in you claim that Hispanics who are legal residents are pissed off. In case you weren't paying attention, the conservative Supreme Court said the Arizona SB 1070 is unconstitutional. Executive Privilege has nothing to do with whether the President knows something or not. What it does is prevent the release of documents that list the names of confidential informants who could be killed if their names leak out. Fast and Furious was run by the ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix field office, Bill Newell, the same person who ran the similar Operation Wide Receiver in 2006-07 during the Bush Administration. The Attorney General would not know of such an operation until something went wrong. When Holder found out, he shut the program down. No taxes have been raised under Obama. You have to stop listening to nut cases like Glenn Beck.

NjoyREPLY>>>>>Thank God for the Conservatives that have kept him somewhat at bay from completely destroying us; yet they still didn't do enough!

I'm not surprised by that comment. It's the typical Christian conservative response. They seem to forget that Jesus talked about loving your neighbor as yourself and doing unto others what you would have them do unto you.

NjoyREPLY>>>>Thanks, it helped me understand why you don't understand a TRUE REPUBLIC! Your right I don't understand Leftist Political Science 101! Never did and never will! Instead I believe in the Constitution and the traditions of the Founding Fathers, and their History, my family was well involved in the founding of America, town records and History they left, tell a true story that coincide with that of the Founding Fathers!

Read the definitions of democracies and republics above. I remember that you believe that dictionaries are wrong when they disagree with you, but facts are facts whether you like them or not. Both sides of my family fought in the American Revolution, the War of 1812, and all the other wars the U.S. was involved in. I don't understand how you can believe in the Constitution when you seemingly don't understand what it says. Have you read the Federalist and Anti federalist Papers that were written by the Founding Fathers to debate whether of not the Constitution should have been ratified? Have you read James Madison's Debates In The Federal Convention Of 1787, the only record of what happened in the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia? Have you read the three volumes of letters between James Madison and Thomas Jefferson or the parts that relate to the Constitution and the concepts of democracy and republics? When you do that come back and tell me I don't understand what a republic is, or what the concept of a living constitution is.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 82 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook