Page 77 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 5:34PM #761
theinterpreter

Jun 21, 2012 -- 6:57PM, wohali wrote:

Theinterpreter, you haven't explained just how Hitler gets the exaulted status of "antichrist" over other equally bad characters?

No one else is equally bad. He killed millions of God's two witnesses (Christians and Jews). And in his book, Mein Kamp, Hitler laid out his plan to not let anyone buy or sell food without a permit stamped with the mark of the beast (a swastika). 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 6:11PM #762
G.flower

Jun 22, 2012 -- 5:34PM, theinterpreter wrote:

Theinterpreter, you haven't explained just how Hitler gets the exaulted status of "antichrist" over other equally bad characters?

No one else is equally bad. He killed millions of God's two witnesses (Christians and Jews). And in his book, Mein Kamp, Hitler laid out his plan to not let anyone buy or sell food without a permit stamped with the mark of the beast (a swastika). 

Don't you ever look anything up? The swastika means "to be good." It is a lucky symbol and was used for that long before Hitler adopted it. Don't you see the sun and its rays in the symbol?

Stalin killed more people than Hitler did and he killed Jews and Christians. Look it up!

You know you wouldn't live in such a weird world if you simply had the ability to look stuff up rather than guess or whatever you do.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 8:24PM #763
TPaine

You're wrong again. Both Stalin and Mao Zedong are responsible for killing more innocent people than Hitler. Hitler caused the deaths of about 17 million, Stalin about 23 million, and Mao between 49 and 78 million. Although I haven't read Mein Kampf for years there is nothing I can remember about a plan to require a permit with the swastika stamped on it to buy food. If you can inform us where in the book it is written, do so.

"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast its constitution and its government." -- Thomas Paine: The Rights Of Man (1791)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 9:07PM #764
wohali

What is refered to as a "swastika" now was used for eons by Vedic, American Indian and other peoples. It properly is a symbol of the Sun, or of the "life force".

How sad to just make crap up....................

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 10:55PM #765
Sacrificialgoddess

Jun 22, 2012 -- 8:24PM, TPaine wrote:

You're wrong again. Both Stalin and Mao Zedong are responsible for killing more innocent people than Hitler. Hitler caused the deaths of about 17 million, Stalin about 23 million, and Mao between 49 and 78 million. Although I haven't read Mein Kampf for years there is nothing I can remember about a plan to require a permit with the swastika stamped on it to buy food. If you can inform us where in the book it is written, do so.

Where does Pol Pot fit in all that?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 11:06PM #766
Ken

And in his book, Mein Kamp, Hitler laid out his plan to not let anyone buy or sell food without a permit stamped with the mark of the beast (a swastika). 

I bet that's not true. When you say things like that, why don't you bring your proof with you and save everyone the trouble of asking for it?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 7:47AM #767
MysticWanderer

And in his book, Mein Kamp, Hitler laid out his plan to not let anyone buy or sell food without a permit stamped with the mark of the beast (a swastika). 

Having read Mein Kampf in both English and in its original German I am going to call you on this statement.  Either post the page of this assertion or we will simply list it as another inaccuracy/lie from your endless stable

"Not all who wander are lost" J.R.R.Tolkein
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. ~Anne Lamott
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich von Schiller
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 11:36AM #768
TPaine

Jun 22, 2012 -- 10:55PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

Jun 22, 2012 -- 8:24PM, TPaine wrote:

Where does Pol Pot fit in all that?

Seventh Link

"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast its constitution and its government." -- Thomas Paine: The Rights Of Man (1791)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 1:27PM #769
BillWitt

If the Bible is actually true, as both Nancy and Interpreter are claiming it is, it wasn't Hitler, Stalin, or Moa who was responsible for the greatest genocide which has ever happened on Earth.  The greatest genocide was committed by God himself, with his great global flood in 2,348 BC.  He killed every living person on Earth, except for Noah and his family. 

According to how Theinterpreter is determine who the "antichrist" is, he should be claiming God is the "antichrist" or Satan, instead of someone else.  This monster he calls God, committed the greatest genocide know to man.

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 2:33PM #770
TPaine

Bill,

What I find amusing is that both TheInterpreter and Nancy insist that Revelation is the inerrant "Word of God," but almost totally disagree on its interpretation. God should have written it with less apocalyptic symbolism and more clarity. Then again, if John of Patmos wrote it himself he would have known the people at the end of the first century, for whom he write it, would understand what what his symbols were meant to represent.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 77 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook