Page 65 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
3 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2012 - 7:29PM #641
TPaine

Jun 12, 2012 -- 3:38PM, theinterpreter wrote:

Jun 12, 2012 -- 2:58PM, BillWitt wrote:

Jun 12, 2012 -- 10:57AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

Isn't it important to bring forth what is written which is in the Word of God, the Bible, Thus saith the LORD GOD?

Here is your big problem, Nancy.  It is not at all important to us what is in your Bible, and it shouldn't be to you either.   It is NOT the Word of God, and never has been.  It is just stories of myth, much like many other ancient stories written back in ancient times.  Read the darn thing.  Anyone who reads it carefully, can easily determine that it certainly isn't actually true.   Only someone who has been completely brainwashed, or has holes in their head, would consider the Bible to be the Word of God and actually true.

Until you can show that your Bible is the Word of God, and actually true (which is impossible), there is no point in presenting anything from the Bible as if it was actually true.  Now, either do this, or quit preaching from the Bible.  Otherwise, we will just consider it a bunch of garbage.

The Revelation, unlike other books of the Bibible, is given to us by God.

We're still waiting for you to present proof of that rather than just repeating it.

"The right of voting for representatives is the primary right by which other rights are protected. To take away this right is to reduce a man to slavery, for slavery consists in being subject to the will of another, and he that has not a vote in the election of representatives is in this case." Thomas Paine:
Dissertation on First Principles of Government (July 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 2:32AM #642
Namchuck

Jun 12, 2012 -- 6:01PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

What's the bibible?

I think he meant 'the dribble'.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 2:36AM #643
Namchuck

Jun 12, 2012 -- 3:38PM, theinterpreter wrote:

The Revelation, unlike other books of the Bibible, is given to us by God.  

So who gave us all the other books of the Bible?

And why is the only book that God supposedly gave us so full of irrational and violent gobbledekook?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 8:20AM #644
G.flower

If Yawheh gave us the bible, he needs a good editor.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 8:51AM #645
Whisper01

Knowing this also, no matter what is said "ALL THINGS SAID have a BELIEF BEHIND THEM, and an agenda in mind, you have to be an IDIOT to think otherwise! Even Athiest have a Belief which is "Not To Believe"!

Now forgive me for being so obvious, but is this not form of being "cursed" by others? In this case by Njoy? Is someone here calling others "IDIOTS"? Is this a Christian cursing others? Does the pendulum swing both ways here, or so it would seem?

So it would seem that Njoy definatly has an "agenda", what is that agenda? To spread the good word and make people joyful and happy? To spread a pack of interpretations that condemn some and praise others? Upon who's head does such condemnation fall Njoy? If your Mr. Murry is wrong and you preach his incorrect interpretations to others then does not the very "wrath of God" that we speak of here come down on you? While you state it will come down on others, is not the real target of your own interpretations of Gods Wrath indeed you?

First insult people and then preach a lesson where you are quite possibly the target of your own fire and brimstone. Aint life odd?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 10:00AM #646
NjoyAADAirbrush

Jun 13, 2012 -- 8:51AM, Whisper01 wrote:

Knowing this also, no matter what is said "ALL THINGS SAID have a BELIEF BEHIND THEM, and an agenda in mind, you have to be an IDIOT to think otherwise! Even Athiest have a Belief which is "Not To Believe"!

Now forgive me for being so obvious, but is this not form of being "cursed" by others? In this case by Njoy? Is someone here calling others "IDIOTS"? Is this a Christian cursing others? Does the pendulum swing both ways here, or so it would seem?

So it would seem that Njoy definatly has an "agenda", what is that agenda? To spread the good word and make people joyful and happy? To spread a pack of interpretations that condemn some and praise others? Upon who's head does such condemnation fall Njoy? If your Mr. Murry is wrong and you preach his incorrect interpretations to others then does not the very "wrath of God" that we speak of here come down on you? While you state it will come down on others, is not the real target of your own interpretations of Gods Wrath indeed you?

First insult people and then preach a lesson where you are quite possibly the target of your own fire and brimstone. Aint life odd?

NjoyREPLY>>>>Whisper01, your quite correct, "IF" I post something absolutely misleading, then "yes", the "Wrath of God"would apply to me as well! Implying one's an "idiot" is much less, by many degrees, from what I have been called here! And of course, I'm not perfect, But the "Word of God" is "Perfect"!

The topic here, is something to think about and ponder, and how can one do that from just thin air and no substance to go by?

But to my honest opinion, I truly believe, TRUTH hurts!

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 10:07AM #647
Ken

Jun 13, 2012 -- 10:00AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

The topic here, is something to think about and ponder, and how can one do that from just thin air and no substance to go by?

As I have pointed out, educated persons already have plenty of substance to go by. If they want more, they can avail themselves of qualified New Testament scholars.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 11:12AM #648
NjoyAADAirbrush

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY!

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES!

For those "with eyes to see, and ears to hear", we'll continue in the Apocalypse / Revelation....

We left off with the "mark of the beast", that mark which some claim will be a chip planted under the skin or some tattoo, this is completely false! The "mark of the beast" has to do with "how you believe" and "nuturing or helping of the beast's agenda"=receive a mark in their right hand, the prominant hand of power. "In their foreheads"=a person's brain, that which you think and believe things with.

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him was an hundred forty and four thousand, having His Father's name written "in their foreheads".

Looked=saw.

A=the. All text read.

Stood=standing.

Mount Sion=Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Hebrews 12:22 But ye come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels. God's Word always backs itself up with Old or New Testaments.

His....name="His name and His Father's name", the texts read.

Mount Sion / Zion is the place where God's Throne will one day be; Satan wants to be God, therefore he wants the Temple Mount of God's Throne. God will allow Satan to reign there a short time. Why? Because God wants to know which one of His children know Him from the Antichrist, and how many would seek Him out from all the deception and lies in the world!

14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps.

From=out of.

Many waters. See Rev. 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings , saying, Alleluuia; for the LORD GOD Omnipotent reigneth. Omnipotent=Almighty. Waters=people.

14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Sung=sing.

Beasts: these are not connected in any way with the beasts of Revelation 13; instead these are the four beasts about the Throne of God, that protect and serve, without freewill, because of all our freewill, the Throne of God.

The hundred and forty and four thousand are the Twelve Tribes of Israel, each Tribe of 12,000 being sealed with the Word of God=12 x 12,000=144,000, these being God's Elect. They ARE NOT the only ones who make the First Resurrection, when the True Lord Jesus Christ returns, After the reign of Antichrist.

14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Virgins, the reference is to the pollutions connected with the great religious system under Antichrist in the coming days. Spiritual Virgins!

First Fruits, see Romans 8:28-30 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are CALLED ACCORDING to HIS PURPOSE. For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first born among many brethern. Moreover whom He did PREDESTINATE, them He also CALLED: and whom He called, them He also JUSTIFIED: and whom He justified, them He also GLORIFIED. Glorified with CHRIST!

No SEPARATION FROM CHRIST SECURED FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST.

THE REASON....Secured by God's purpose, as affecting our standing. Secured by God's love, as affecting our state.

14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Was found no guile=was not found (the) lie. as the texts. They are without fault.

14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people;

Gospel=Greek word "evangelion".

14:7 Saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come: and worship Him That made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."

The hour....., Is directed at Isaiah 61:2 and the point where our Lord stopped in His reading (Luke 4:12). Jesus was in the Temple reading the part of Isaiah 61:1-2 to the people, and stopped at the point where He fulfilled the prophesy; stopping because the rest was not the hour to be fufilled.

Jesus read: Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me; because the Lord hath ANNOINTED Me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent Me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, (Jesus stops reading) 61:2 (continues) and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn.

God will avenge and justify all that mourn because of the evil of this world! God is the TRUE AVENGER!

Until next time as we walk through the Apocalyspe / Revelation.

In Christ,

Nancy

14:2

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 11:39AM #649
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Jun 13, 2012 -- 2:32AM, Namchuck wrote:

Jun 12, 2012 -- 6:01PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

What's the bibible?

I think he meant 'the dribble'.

Ah, that makes sense. 

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 12:26PM #650
BillWitt

Jun 13, 2012 -- 11:12AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY!

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES!

For those "with eyes to see, and ears to hear", we'll continue in the Apocalypse / Revelation....

Ah, and Nancy continues wpreaching all of her silly dribble.

If she had "any eyes to see with, and any ears to hear with", she would know that all this dribble she keeps stating, just comes from an ancient book of mythology, that is neither the Word of God or actually true.  Why the heck does she keep spouting this silly dribble?  We all know what it is. 

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 65 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook