Page 17 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 12:17AM #161
johnacancienne

May 5, 2012 -- 4:47PM, Namchuck wrote:

Ooh, you must be a bad tempered old man, John. You even missed my word pun.

You certainly do carry your grudges deeply. 

I have no particular grudge against you, Numchuck. And it's not that I'm not a people person. I'm just not a stupid people person.

It isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 2:11AM #162
Namchuck

May 6, 2012 -- 12:17AM, johnacancienne wrote:

May 5, 2012 -- 4:47PM, Namchuck wrote:

Ooh, you must be a bad tempered old man, John. You even missed my word pun.

You certainly do carry your grudges deeply. 

I have no particular grudge against you, Numchuck. And it's not that I'm not a people person. I'm just not a stupid people person.

I think you're probably just a grumpy old sod, and I think your fibbing about your particular grudges.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 9:30AM #163
Ken

These squabbles between John A. Cancienne and Namchuck are neither interesting nor relevant. They had better stop.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 10:53AM #164
johnacancienne

May 6, 2012 -- 9:30AM, Ken wrote:

These squabbles between John A. Cancienne and Namchuck are neither interesting nor relevant. They had better stop.

A threat Ken? Don't threaten.... it's so small.... just report it and keep it to yourself.

It isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 11:07AM #165
Ken

May 6, 2012 -- 10:53AM, johnacancienne wrote:

A threat Ken? Don't threaten.... it's so small.... just report it and keep it to yourself.

Rather than report it, I am giving both of you the opportunity to delete the posts in question and refrain from posting similar ones in future. You can do that. I see no need to drag the moderators into this.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 11:15AM #166
MysticWanderer

Does it occur to either your or Nam's not inconsiderable egos that your personal beefs with each other contribute NOTHING to this thread, are irrelevant to the topic and frankly nobody gives the hairs off a rat's tail about ether of your personal grudges?

"Not all who wander are lost" J.R.R.Tolkein
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. ~Anne Lamott
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich von Schiller
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 11:28AM #167
Whisper01

May 5, 2012 -- 12:26PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

For he is a Pastor like none other, because he reads the Bible to you, line upon line, verse upon verse, and explains what the names and words mean 

And there-in lies his fall. He "explains". He therefor "interprets" of his own singlar man made understandings, wants and desires. Now if he read the book alone that would be one thing. Or read it and then said "this is my own ideas of what it means and I am but one man" that would be one thing. But oh no, he "explains" what he reads. He teaches what it means like thousands upon thousands times thousands of people have done over thousands and thousands of years. They did no better than he, and he no better than they for they were simply singular interpretations of the book. Until the author comes along to tell us what s/he ment when writing then it's best to steer clear of this guy.

No other Pastor has ever done this! One learns a great deal seeing the Word of God, for themselves. His crediblity is there for all to see!

My God Nance, that is EXACTLY what thousands times thousands of people have done over thousand and thousands of years. He reads the words and then "interprets" them. He uses is our prejudice and experience to state what the words mean when he did not write them, he did not know the writer, and he has obvious agenda's that are given "teeth" through his interpretation of the writers words.

My threads that I start, are something I am lead to do, they are what I have learned and also done research on, therefore, they fall on my head and no one else, take it or leave it, it is up to you, I force no one else to believe as I do! I also give you warning!

Yes, exactly. Your commiting the exact same sin as Murray. You are interpreting the words in the book and you did not write them, did not know the author, and you have agenda's that are given "teeth" through your interpretation of the words. You're causing damage to yourself and you actually go out of your way to note it down that it's on "your head". Yours. And yet you will not stop. How's that for emotions trumping logic.

Go figure?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 11:46AM #168
NjoyAADAirbrush

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY!

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES!

Revelation/Apocalypse continues:

Questions: Who are the multitude, nations, kindreds, and "tongues=languages?"And what happens to them?

Answer:They are the "People," who are also symbolized by the "waters" in Revelation; ever hear the term "sea of politics?" The sea is people, many, many people, and the sea rages today.

Revelation 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes?" and whence came they?"

7:14 And I said unto him, "Sir, thou knowest." And he said unto me. "These are they which came out of the GREAT TRIBULATION, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

*In other words, the blood of Jesus Christ's Sacrifice on the cross, has washed away all their sins. Because, why? They believed upon Him and John 3:16, stayed in their hearts, and they adhered to the Word of God, instead of traditions of men.

7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His Temple: and He That sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

AND listen up....

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

This is a promise of God for He will meet all our needs, and we will not bare the pains of this world, no scorching heat, after He returns.

7:17 For the Lamb(=Jesus Christ) Which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

These are the wonderful promises of Almighty God, Who will return after the tribulation of Antichrist. As 2 Thessalonians 8-9 states......

2 Thessalonians 8 And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

8:9 Even Him, whose coming is AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN with all power and signs and lying wonders.

This is God's Word that tells us, Christ the Lord returns AFTER the working of Satan, not before, as some Preachers like to tell you!

I will also, remind you, that it is a multitude that are saved, NOT just 144,000!

We have been seeing the seas, "Waters"=People rage around the world....we have seen the locust swarm=arab spring!

Watch, Watchmen, watch!

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 12:13PM #169
Ken

May 6, 2012 -- 11:46AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

Questions: Who are the multitude, nations, kindreds, and "tongues=languages?"And what happens to them?

Answer:They are the "People," who are also symbolized by the "waters" in Revelation; ever hear the term "sea of politics?" The sea is people, many, many people, and the sea rages today.

The phrase "sea of politics" does not refer to a multitude of people. It compares political activity to a difficult and dangerous ocean voyage that requires skillful "navigation" if a desired goal is to be achieved.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 2:48PM #170
johnacancienne

May 6, 2012 -- 11:07AM, Ken wrote:

Rather than report it, I am giving both of you the opportunity to delete the posts in question and refrain from posting similar ones in future. You can do that. I see no need to drag the moderators into this.

I don't respond well to threatening tones, Ken. Keep those to yourself. There are different ways to put your point across.... They generally get better results too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 17 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook