Page 14 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 238 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Apocalypse and Apostasy
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 8:14AM #131
Whisper01

Charlemagne's was a self made king of a country, created a kingdom he did. Otto I was made a ruler of a very different country... oh same lands and many of the same peoples, but a totaly different rule in time. If Otto I was a continuation of Charlemagne then any modern ruler on any specific ground is a continuation of the very first ruler of that ground. The modern rulers of Peru are but the latest generation of Inca rulers...

Self made deductions to a created desire (want of the end to come) do not exctly count toward reality. Just ones own desires and hopes.

Delusion is a heady drink is it not?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 5:00PM #132
theinterpreter

Apr 30, 2012 -- 8:14AM, Whisper01 wrote:

Charlemagne's was a self made king of a country, created a kingdom he did. Otto I was made a ruler of a very different country... oh same lands and many of the same peoples, but a totaly different rule in time. If Otto I was a continuation of Charlemagne then any modern ruler on any specific ground is a continuation of the very first ruler of that ground. The modern rulers of Peru are but the latest generation of Inca rulers...

Self made deductions to a created desire (want of the end to come) do not exctly count toward reality. Just ones own desires and hopes.

They were both rulers of Rome.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 5:05PM #133
Ken

Apr 30, 2012 -- 5:00PM, theinterpreter wrote:

So was Mussolini, but that didn't make him a Holy Roman Emperor. In order to be a Holy Roman Emperor, you had to rule the Holy Roman Empire and be called "Emperor.".

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 6:38PM #134
TPaine

Apr 30, 2012 -- 5:05PM, Ken wrote:

Apr 30, 2012 -- 5:00PM, theinterpreter wrote:

So was Mussolini, but that didn't make him a Holy Roman Emperor. In order to be a Holy Roman Emperor, you had to rule the Holy Roman Empire and be called "Emperor.".

So was Napoleon for that matter, and he was called Emperor. He also ruled the Holy Roman Empire until the Russians kicked his ass.

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 5:06PM #135
NjoyAADAirbrush

WARNING: BE ADVISED, BIBLICAL EXPOSURE, SPIRITUAL NUDITY:

FOR SPIRITUALLY MATURE AUDIENCES:

We are now going into the Four Winds; the number "4" is always aligned with earth, such as: North, South, East and West......Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.....Water, Earth, Fire, and Air....etc.

Rev. 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Holding=holding fast. four winds>see Jeremiah 49:35.......concerning the four winds and Elam=the land east of the Tigris River, Iran, Afghanistan......

Jer.49:35 The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet AGAINST Elam in the beginnning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,

49:36 And upon Elam will I bring the FOUR WINDS from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

49:37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even My fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them:

49:38 And I will set My throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD.

49:39 But it shall come to pass in the LATTER DAYS, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the LORD. 

These are the latter days....this is yet, future, and will come to pass as it is written, Iran's days are counting down till the Wrath of Almighty God, comes upon them, by the four winds.

Israel is ready and waits.

Rev.7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the Living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, not the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

This sealing has been happening for awhile now, this is during the "fifth seal" the sealing of the minds of God's Elect with the Word of God, in  their foreheads = in their minds. We are in the fifth seal at this time. God's elect are learning who the "antichrist is, which is none other than Satan, who comes before the True Lord Jesus Christ!"

7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the TRIBES of the children of Israel.

Meaning 12,000 per 12 TRIBES of Israel, Judah was only 1/12th of Israel, it goes like this....

Judah-----------------12,000

Reuben---------------12,000

Gad-------------------12,000

Aser------------------12,000

Nephtalim------------12,000

Manasses-------------12,000

Simeon---------------12,000

Levi-------------------12,000

Issachar--------------12,000

Zabulon--------------12,000

Joseph----------------12,000

Benjamin-------------12,000

These verses foretell a literal sealing of a literal number of people taken from these tribes of Israel. No genetic descendant of Israel now knows for certain his/her tribe, but the Divine sealers know. 144,000 are set apart for God's purposes. Dan and Ephraim are omitted, Levi and Joseph taking their places. For the reason, see Leviticus 24:10-16....Deuteronomy 29:18-21....Judges 18:2-31.......1 Kings 12:26-33.....Hosea 4:17. Their restoration to earthly inheritance is shown (Ezekiel 48), the reason being given in Romans 11:29

Reason they are left out is for idol worship. Reason for restoration is "for the gifts and calling of God are without repentence;" therefore they have return to God, their first love.

This 144,000 are NOT ALL that are saved; these are instead, those whose minds are sealed with the Word of God, who stand and are delivered before Satan, the Antichrist, he who is called "death" that sat on the first white horse of Revelation 6:2; and these 144,000 God will speak through them, in the cloven tongue, which will be heard and understood by every language in the world.

Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues=(languages),stood before the throne, and before the Lamb=(Lord Jesus Christ), clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.

*This is our answer to how many are saved!

7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God Which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

7:12 Saying, "Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Next time we will confirm who these are in the white robes; until then, when the Revelation / Apocalypse will continue.

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 6:01PM #136
theinterpreter

May 3, 2012 -- 5:06PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

We are now going into the Four Winds; the number "4" is always aligned with earth, such as: North, South, East and West......Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.....Water, Earth, Fire, and Air....etc.

Rev. 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Holding=holding fast. four winds>see Jeremiah 49:35.......concerning the four winds and Elam=the land east of the Tigris River, Iran, Afghanistan......

Jer.49:35 The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet AGAINST Elam in the beginnning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,

49:36 And upon Elam will I bring the FOUR WINDS from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

49:37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even My fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them:

49:38 And I will set My throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD.

49:39 But it shall come to pass in the LATTER DAYS, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the LORD. 

These are the latter days....this is yet, future, and will come to pass as it is written, Iran's days are counting down till the Wrath of Almighty God, comes upon them, by the four winds.

Rev.7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the Living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, not the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

This sealing has been happening for awhile now, this is during the "fifth seal" the sealing of the minds of God's Elect with the Word of God, in  their foreheads = in their minds. We are in the fifth seal at this time. God's elect are learning who the "antichrist is, which is none other than Satan, who comes before the True Lord Jesus Christ!"

7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the TRIBES of the children of Israel.

Meaning 12,000 per 12 TRIBES of Israel, Judah was only 1/12th of Israel, it goes like this....

These verses foretell a literal sealing of a literal number of people taken from these tribes of Israel. No genetic descendant of Israel now knows for certain his/her tribe, but the Divine sealers know. 144,000 are set apart for God's purposes. Dan and Ephraim are omitted, Levi and Joseph taking their places. For the reason, see Leviticus 24:10-16....Deuteronomy 29:18-21....Judges 18:2-31.......1 Kings 12:26-33.....Hosea 4:17. Their restoration to earthly inheritance is shown (Ezekiel 48), the reason being given in Romans 11:29

Reason they are left out is for idol worship. Reason for restoration is "for the gifts and calling of God are without repentence;" therefore they have return to God, their first love.

This 144,000 are NOT ALL that are saved; these are instead, those whose minds are sealed with the Word of God, who stand and are delivered before Satan, the Antichrist, he who is called "death" that sat on the first white horse of Revelation 6:2; and these 144,000 God will speak through them, in the cloven tongue, which will be heard and understood by every language in the world.

Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues=(languages),stood before the throne, and before the Lamb=(Lord Jesus Christ), clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.

7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God Which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

7:12 Saying, "Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Next time we will confirm who these are in the white robes; until then, when the Revelation / Apocalypse will continue.

In Christ,

Nancy

The "sealed"144,000 virgin male Jews are the Jews who escaped the great tribulation of WW II by escaping to the Holy Land. That's how many single male Jews were available to the new Israeli army in 1948. 100,000 joined the army, and 44,000 were consciencious objectors (i.e., Orthodox Jews)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 6:26PM #137
G.flower

May 3, 2012 -- 6:01PM, theinterpreter wrote:

The "sealed"144,000 virgin male Jews are the Jews who escaped the great tribulation of WW II by escaping to the Holy Land. That's how many single male Jews were available to the new Israeli army in 1948. 100,000 joined the army, and 44,000 were consciencious objectors (i.e., Orthodox Jews)

So glad to clear up your misconceptions, theinterpreter! You have the wrong numbers.

Israel initially had 29,677 people - this includes men and women - in their military and it rose to 115,00 by 1949.

You can read about it here. 

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Is...

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 8:14PM #138
wohali

"Israel: 29,677 initially rising to 115,000 by March 1949. This includes the entire military personnel count—both combat units and logistical units."

From Wikipedia

Theinterpreter's record is intact!

0%

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 8:19PM #139
johnacancienne

Well, not coming from you, Nancy. That's for sure.

Apr 14, 2012 -- 12:42PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

What is the Apocalypse? It is the Greek word for "Revelation," Strong's Concordance Greek Dictionary word # 602 Apokalupsis, from word #601; disclosure:-appearing, coming, lighten, manifestation, be revealed, REVELATION.

It also means something revealed or disclosed, especially a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized.

We gain insights daily. Understanding those insights depends on how open we are to receiving them..... the understanding is the easy part. Nothing cryptic, where one needs a phsycic or religious seer to explain their meanings.... It's simply gnosis.... we come to understand those messages from the deities that we allow ourselves to be open to receiving.

Only those people, those so disillusioned with life itself, blind followers (sheeple) such as those who blindly accepted Harold Camping's prophesies without question, or those who in the throes of Stockholm syndrome such as yourself propose that any divine revelation comes equipped with a world self destruct mode

We are in the time of Revelation, which was prophesied by Jesus Christ through John the Revelator.

Aw hell! The gods reveal themselves constantly! And I seriously doubt that the rantings of this prophet John who was imprisoned on the island of Patmose was disclosing anything more than what he gained from a bad trip resulting from the eating of one too many hallucinogenic mushrooms, such as those that are still found in abundance today on that island.

In Christ,

Nancy

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that occult practices such as the celebration of the four earth elements is being used by a Christ follower along with other wizardry, and hoop jumping unknown to any other religious belief system to try to make their point? And this comes on the back of those who burned witches and wizards at the stake for their magical craft. All of those elements condemned by Christianity as heretical are on display here while you patheticlly try to make a point no one here believes except you, the Mad Horseman and Harold Camping.

It isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 9:35PM #140
mainecaptain

May 3, 2012 -- 8:19PM, johnacancienne wrote:

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that occult practices such as the celebration of the four earth elements is being used by a Christ follower along with other wizardry, and hoop jumping unknown to any other religious belief system to try to make their point? And this comes on the back of those who burned witches and wizards at the stake for their magical craft. All of those elements condemned by Christianity as heretical are on display here while you patheticlly try to make a point no one here believes except you, the Mad Horseman and Harold Camping.

Oh gosh you are right, she is practising Witchcraft LOL

Well done John, for noticing. I almost never read her stuff to long. Much too long Can't trudge through it.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 14 of 238  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 238 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook