Switch to Forum Live View More crystalball nonsense
2 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2012 - 2:20PM #1
Marcion
People must be getting weary of all these end time predictions.
Why didn't NASA join the rest of the loonies and move the prediction date?
Probably since nothing will happen on Dec 21st, they still have a horse in the race.

rt.com/news/paint-asteroid-earth-nasa-76...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2012 - 2:22PM #2
Sacrificialgoddess

Who are RT?  I don't know them. And the closest story I could find on the BBC was this one : www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-1...

Do we have this from a reliable newsource?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2012 - 2:01PM #3
karbie

So far the world didn't end with the Harmonic Convergence, the Y2K didn't cause a collapse of civilization, etc. although with all the tsunamis, hurricanes and the recent class 2 tornado (52 feet wide, winds of 175 mph) it has shown us that places can and do get swept away.

If the end of the Mayan world comes this year, it was an optimistic prediction.

somehow, if I took out all the credit cards I'm offered and maxed all of them out with payments due in January 2013, the world will still be going strong.

"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2012 - 5:08PM #4
vra

The end may well occur when our Milky Way crashes into the Andromeda Galaxy in a mere 10 billion years.  Brace yourselves-- it ain't gonna be pretty.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2012 - 6:13PM #5
Hatman
"RT"= Russia Today.

IMO, they give more REAL news in one day than all US CCMSM in 4 months.

See especially the "Keiser Report."
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2012 - 9:03PM #6
Fodaoson

Mar 7, 2012 -- 6:13PM, Hatman wrote:

"RT"= Russia Today. IMO, they give more REAL news in one day than all US CCMSM in 4 months. See especially the "Keiser Report."

The operative word(or abbreviation to be more concise)   is IMO.

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 11:39PM #7
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 7:13PM #8
Sacrificialgoddess

Mar 7, 2012 -- 9:03PM, Fodaoson wrote:

Mar 7, 2012 -- 6:13PM, Hatman wrote:

"RT"= Russia Today. IMO, they give more REAL news in one day than all US CCMSM in 4 months. See especially the "Keiser Report."

The operative word(or abbreviation to be more concise)   is IMO.

Well, that and I didn't pull from US news when I was looking for a corrobating story. I pulled from the BBC.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 7:13PM #9
Sacrificialgoddess

Mar 14, 2012 -- 11:39PM, rangerken wrote:

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Because?

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook