Switch to Forum Live View I'm a Christian doing a research project into how Jehovah's Witnesses respond to suffering...
2 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2012 - 5:15AM #1
shpal
So as the title suggests I am researching into how Jeshoavah's Witnesses respind to suffering

I have spent a few months looking into how Christians respond, using my own experience and the expertise of many others 

I wanted to post as I thought it would be helpful to gain a perspective from a real person, as opposed to the Watchtower 

So I would love to chat on here and hear what you think 
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2012 - 6:48AM #2
gorm-sionnach

Feb 29, 2012 -- 5:15AM, shpal wrote:

So as the title suggests I am researching into how Jeshoavah's Witnesses respind to suffering

I have spent a few months looking into how Christians respond, using my own experience and the expertise of many others 

I wanted to post as I thought it would be helpful to gain a perspective from a real person, as opposed to the Watchtower 

So I would love to chat on here and hear what you think 

Then may I suggest posting your inquiry in the "Discuss Jehovahs Witnesses" forum? You could also try the "JW community" forum as the community boards tend to be more active. Just keep in mind that community boards tend to be for adherants to talk amongst themselves, and so it would be up to the disgression of the mod.

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2012 - 6:59AM #3
shpal

Thank you

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2012 - 9:16PM #4
Sacrificialgoddess

Maybe the "Learn about" board, Gorm?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2012 - 11:26PM #5
gorm-sionnach

Feb 29, 2012 -- 9:16PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

Maybe the "Learn about" board, Gorm?

The "welcome" boards tend to be the least active of all the faith boards, and also tend to be geared towards new adherants, or folks new to bnet who are members of a given religion. I actually frind them a tad redundant to be honest, but who knows the JW welcome forum may be more active than some others.

The important thing is that, a: the individual finds people who are interested in their questions, b) we avoid yet another wholly non-multifaith thread on the multifaith board. I do so love enlightened self interest.

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook