Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View US Churches against the Jews: Heavenly Intifada
3 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2012 - 9:44PM #11
LeahOne

Someone else felt it was more appropriate here.   I don't really agree, but then I've also noticed that I'm not in charge around here.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2012 - 12:06PM #12
rocketjsquirell

Wohali

It was moved here in order to ensure that it would be seen by the fewest people possible and where there it was unlikely that there would be any discussion and that whatever discussion there was would not be seen by those interested in the events, past, present and future, in the Middle East. This is not the only thread which was moved for the same reason. You may find a thread on the Arab Muslim Dhimmi laws and how they are currently applied in the Arab world on the Discuss Islam site where it was moved to avoid any discussion which might prove to be uncomfortable to the advocates of certain pro-Arab positions and causes.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2012 - 2:21PM #13
rocketjsquirell

Wohali

Don't bother to go to the Discuss Islam forum to read the Dhimmi thread, it has been locked. It seems that some people really want to avoid discussion of certain things which occur in this world 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2012 - 9:57PM #14
gorm-sionnach

How is it that multifath has become the refuse bin of Bnet fora?

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2012 - 11:54AM #15
Sacrificialgoddess

Feb 22, 2012 -- 9:57PM, gorm-sionnach wrote:

How is it that multifath has become the refuse bin of Bnet fora?

Because someone thinks that multifaith is crap?  Who's our mod? Maybe we can get their attention and get this cleaned up.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2012 - 6:50PM #16
LeahOne

Does that make this thread a 'refusegee'????

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2012 - 6:55PM #17
rocketjsquirell

yup

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2012 - 10:18PM #18
gorm-sionnach

This thread belongs where it was originally posted; it has to do both with the Middle East and issues surrounding the politics of the region. The thing is that almost all of the threads that get dumped here, actually belong where they were posted but the mods don't want to deal with them and so dump them in placese where the mod's either aren't active enough to notice, or aren't present at all.

I don't actually know who the mod for multifaith is... maybe I should find out.

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2012 - 11:41PM #19
LeahOne

If there isn't one - would you volunteer, Gorm -pleasepleaseplease????????

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook