Switch to Forum Live View Why I like being a born again Jewish-Christian
2 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2012 - 12:20PM #1
Yeshuamadememorejewish1
 Shalom, my name is Nate and I love being a born again Jewish-Christian for so many reasons. I love people of all religions and ethnicities however personally I know I have found a faith that is personal to me. I love Jesus Christ, Heavenly Father and Holy spirit as 3 Persons in one God-head. I am planning on starting an Evangelical Covenant Church where I live after going to a Calvary Chapel for awhile. That's what I love about my faith in G-d is that G-d is personally a friend to me and will guide me. I was born and raised Jewish and I love Judaism, however I know my faith in Yeshua has made me fill completed and I personally know that I feel at peace now with my past. If any of you nice people have a question for me and why I believe what I believe, become my beliefnet friend.Laughing
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2012 - 12:48AM #2
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Buddy, you're Christian.  There is no "Jewish-Christian". 

A bed is a bed. 

A table is a table.

A door is a door.

And you're a Christian. 

There is nothing wrong with you being a Christian, but frickin own it.  You're being dishonest with everyone else, including yourself. 

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2012 - 6:10PM #3
mainecaptain

He has a new name and religion on a regular basis.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2012 - 8:11PM #4
Sacrificialgoddess
But All, sometimes the door is a jar.

*snerk*
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2012 - 11:29PM #5
mainecaptain

Feb 22, 2012 -- 8:11PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

But All, sometimes the door is a jar. *snerk*

You are naughty :))

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook