Page 1 of 17  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next
Switch to Forum Live View 2012 in Bible Prophecy
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 3:34PM #1
theinterpreter

It is time once again to make my annual predictions as I have done since 1992.
Unlike Jean Dixon’s, et al, mine are based on prophecies of Jesus and all come true
– though sometimes, I will admit, I am ahead of God’s timetable by a year or two.
We are the generation that lives in very exciting times and also very perilous times to behold
– the seven last plagues are being poured out as the Revelation unfolds.

1. The plague of unsightly and often deadly skin cancer will be around again,
among Aryans, especially those who worship the image of suntanned skin (Rev. 16:1-2)

2. Tides the color of a dead man’s blood will again appear throughout every sea,
and cause billions of fish to cease to be (Rev. 16:3)

3. Algae and pollution will appear in rivers and lakes,
making the earth’s water unsafe to intake (Rev. 16:4-7)

4. It will again be a very hot year,
Adding high seas and heat strokes to things to fear (Rev. 16:8-9)

5. The battle of Ar Mageddon has begun, when the Euphrates was dry on 9/11.
It will escalate until Israel and its few friends have won. (Rev. 16:12-21)

May God’s Kingdom come, and His will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven. (From the Lord’s prayer, Luke 11:2)
Amen!

A brother in Christ,
Barry Midyet

Moderated by Merope on Dec 31, 2011 - 05:24PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 3:51PM #2
Ken

By the way, "skin" and "again" don't rhyme. Neither do "lakes" and "intake,"  "Almighty" and "body," "9/11" (pronounced nine-eleven) and "won."

Moderated by Merope on Dec 31, 2011 - 05:25PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 6:23PM #3
theinterpreter

Dec 31, 2011 -- 3:51PM, Ken wrote:

By the way, "skin" and "again" don't rhyme. Neither do "lakes" and "intake,"  "Almighty" and "body," "9/11" (pronounced nine-eleven) and "won."

That does not take away from my predictions.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 6:58PM #4
Ken

Dec 31, 2011 -- 6:23PM, theinterpreter wrote:

Dec 31, 2011 -- 3:51PM, Ken wrote:

That does not take away from my predictions.

Yes, it does. Bad poets can't be prophets.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 7:30PM #5
TPaine

Dec 31, 2011 -- 3:34PM, theinterpreter wrote:

It is time once again to make my annual predictions as I have done since 1992.
Unlike Jean Dixon’s, et al, mine are based on prophecies of Jesus and all come true
– though sometimes, I will admit, I am ahead of God’s timetable by a year or two.
We are the generation that lives in very exciting times and also very perilous times to behold
– the seven last plagues are being poured out as the Revelation unfolds.

There is nothing new about any of these so-called "plagues." All of them (except the last) have existed since humans originated 200,000 years ago, and most predate that.

1. The plague of unsightly and often deadly skin cancer will be around again, among Aryans, especially those who worship the image of suntanned skin (Rev. 16:1-2)

The sore in Rev. 16:2 is most likely a carbuncle, not skin cancer. Carbuncles are caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria and are easily cured by draining and the use of antibiotics.

2. Tides the color of a dead man’s blood will again appear throughout every sea, and cause billions of fish to cease to be (Rev. 16:3)

Red tides are caused by naturally according Karenia brevis algae and were seen by Spanish explorers off the Florida Gulf Coast back in the late 1400's CE. They are affected by ocean temperature, the warmer the better. There is nothing new about them and have nothing to do with the plagues mentioned in Revelation.

3. Algae and pollution will appear in rivers and lakes, making the earth’s water unsafe to intake (Rev. 16:4-7)

There has always been algae and pollution in lakes and rivers. In modern times such things can be filtered out of the water making it safe to drink.

4. It will again be a very hot year,
Adding high seas and heat strokes to things to fear (Rev. 16:8-9)

The earth's climate has varied from cold to hot many times in the past 950 million years and will continue to do so from the next 4 billion years.

6. The battle of Ar Mageddon has begun, when the Euphrates was dry on 9/11. It will escalate until Israel and its few friends have won. (Rev. 16:12-21)

The Euphrates has never gone completely dry. It's flow has been reduced due to dams in Turkey, Syria, and Iraq, and it's course has changed over the centuries, but it has always flowed into the Persian Gulf.

May God’s Kingdom come, and His will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven. (From the Lord’s prayer, Luke 11:2)
Amen!

No one wants you deny you the right to say that prayer, but there are Christians that want to deny non-Christians the right to pray as they believe is the correct way.

A brother in Christ,
Barry Midyet

Hopefully, Barry, the day will come when you understand what Bible scholars have known or decades; that Revelation was written to give pastoral encourage to Christians in Asia Minor (present day Turkey) who were suffering under persecution under the Roman Emperor Domitian near the end of the first century CE because they refused to worship him as a god. All the imagery in the book relates to the Roman Empire, not something 2,000 years in the future.

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 8:27PM #6
Heretic_for_Christ

I have a Bible-based prophesy, too! Taking my lead from Ecclesiastes 1:9, telling us that there is nothing new under the sun, I predict that 2012 will bring us the same harvest of blather and blasphemy from self-appointed prophets that we have seen every year, in every generation, in every age.

Moderated by Merope on Jan 01, 2012 - 02:20PM
I prayed for deliverance from the hard world of facts and logic to the happy land where fantasy and prejudice reign. But God spake unto me, saying, "No, keep telling the truth," and to that end afflicted me with severe Trenchant Mouth. So I'm sorry for making cutting remarks, but it's the will of God.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2012 - 4:27PM #7
Whisper01

Ugh, again with the poinltess prophecies.

How exactly do these differ from last years?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2012 - 4:37PM #8
LeahOne

Whisper, YOU go look at last year's crop:  I am not going to pollute my eyes with that stuff.

We are planning a big party for 21 Dec'12 - I thought it should be the day before, but was outvoted....20/12/2012  made more sense to me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2012 - 7:24PM #9
G.flower

theinterpreter, you can keep up repeating the same one for years unless you give us a date for the World Ending Event.

Moderated by Merope on Jan 01, 2012 - 07:34PM
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2012 - 10:44AM #10
TPaine

Christian apocalyptists have been making these predictions every year since Revelation was written in 95 CE. So far all such so-called "prophesies" have been wrong.

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 17  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook