Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 5:11PM #11
Mazraka

Nov 11, 2011 -- 1:13PM, Innerpoint wrote:

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Eh???

Oops!

I know this is a hard pill to swallow you judgemental chrisitans, but God's on the dark side with the sinners, and pagans, saints , and all of everyone else alike. With satan as well. By the way, no God will not destroy what he and his fellow first made archangel created, no there will be no doomsday. Life will continue on as planned for all who enjoy and love life, Can't say the same for those who aren't thankful for what they got be it alot or meager, but I do understand the desire to want more if what you have is meager.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 5:20PM #12
Mazraka

Nov 11, 2011 -- 1:27PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

Reminds me of a joke. 

Guy walks into the Dr's office.  The Dr does the exam, blood work, and needed x rays.  Goes overthem, and is ready to give his findings, but is noticably uncomfortable. 

The man say, "hey doc, I know it's not going to be good news, I don't eat anywhere close to right, drink way to much, smoke, and haven't exercised for 40 years.  Just shoot strait with me.  How long do I have left?"

The Dr. says: "10"

The May says:  "10 what?  Years, months, weeks?"

The Dr says:  "9, 8, 7, 6......"

iFrame Removed

Serves em' right.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 5:59PM #13
TPaine

Dec 6, 2011 -- 5:11PM, Mazraka wrote:

Eh???

Oops!

I know this is a hard pill to swallow you judgemental chrisitans, but God's on the dark side with the sinners, and pagans, saints , and all of everyone else alike. With satan as well. By the way, no God will not destroy what he and his fellow first made archangel created, no there will be no doomsday. Life will continue on as planned for all who enjoy and love life, Can't say the same for those who aren't thankful for what they got be it alot or meager, but I do understand the desire to want more if what you have is meager.

Welcome Mazraka,

Since you're new here I thought I'd let you know that none of us who have posted in this thread are Christians.

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 6:20PM #14
Mazraka

Dec 6, 2011 -- 5:59PM, TPaine wrote:

Eh???

Oops!

Welcome Mazraka,

Since you're new here I thought I'd let you know that none of us who have posted in this thread are Christians.

OOPS!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 6:36PM #15
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Eh???

Oops!

Did you just call IP a "judgemental Christian"?

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 6:40PM #16
Mazraka

Dec 6, 2011 -- 6:36PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

Eh???

Oops!

Did you just call IP a "judgemental Christian"?

No, I wouldn't dare do that, I might get beat up. Ya know? Plus it's bad and wrong, as well.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2011 - 9:30AM #17
Innerpoint

ROTFL!!!

Sorry about the first post... it was a, kind of, running inside joke for most of the members on this board that started about a year ago.  It had to do with 11/11/11 at 11:11.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook