Page 55 of 81  •  Prev 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Raiser of Taxes?
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 3:57PM #541
wohali

Indeed, undocumented people shouldn't be allowed to claim any kind of tax credits, but inferring that this is something new is dishonest.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye...

"Changes to tax law are partly to blame for the explosion in refunds for additional child tax credits in recent years, auditors found. Before 2001, filers needed to have three or more children to qualify — and to owe more Social Security taxes than earned income credits."

We are aware of your agenda, and just how freaked-out you are about having a mixed-race person in the White House.

"How about the new Freedom Tower, that replaces, the Twin Towers...it's called the "One World Trade Center", a new "Tower of Babylon", of sorts, since it is One World."

What a stupid thing to post. One World Trade Center is the physical address. It is now tower one.

Good god!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 4:11PM #542
mainecaptain

And it always was "One World Trade Centre" this is not a new address. And the tower that was there before was Tower One. Also not new.

They have simply built a new building on the old spot.

Moderated by Adelphe on May 14, 2012 - 11:16AM
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 7:05PM #543
wohali

Maine, it's sad how twisted some folks can become...........

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 7:06PM #544
mainecaptain

May 4, 2012 -- 7:05PM, wohali wrote:

Maine, it's sad how twisted some folks can become...........

Yes, it is Frown

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 8:31PM #545
Ken

May 4, 2012 -- 1:47PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

How about the new Freedom Tower, that replaces, the Twin Towers...it's called the "One World Trade Center", a new "Tower of Babylon", of sorts, since it is One World.

If you think that's bad, consider the Empire State Building.

It wasn't built.

It landed.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 05, 2012 - 8:16AM #546
TPaine

Raiser of Taxes, still at it? Perhaps.

Now we have found out that there are undocumented illegal aliens that get Tax Credits for their children who do not live in the United States of America. Many are claiming up to 10 or more children and getting the Tax Credit, $1,000 per child, in Mexico.

All the illegal alien needs is a Tax ID, that's it.

You're just finding out about this? I have a friend who is a retired IRS Criminal Investigation Special Agent. His last case before he retired in 1997 was about tax fraud by illegal aliens. The tax laws were changed in 2001 eliminating the need for three different forms of ID making it easier for those who want to illegally get these payments to do so. In case you forgot, in 2001 the Republicans held the White House and both the House and Senate.

They say, "the government doesn't have enough money."

I believe, there is more than enough money, but it is being spent frivolously, without restraint, wasted, and we are duped into believing we are broke!

Money is being spent frivolously. We are giving huge subsidies to oil companies that are the most profitable companies in the world. We allow millionaires and billionaires to deduct the costs of their private jets and yachts. We pay farmers not to grow food. We pay billions of dollars for weapons systems that the military does not want.

This monetary system is a beast, with unbalanced scales against the people.

This is true. Money is cut from programs for the poor and middle classes to pay for tax breaks for corporations and millionaires and billionaires.

A credit system that is ruthlessly robbing We the People!

Which is caused by Congress eliminating regulations on the banking industry. The problem is the lack of government regulation to control corporate greed.

We have leaders, that bore holes into our financial well-being, bringing us to our knees to serve the One World Global System.

A One World Global System is a myth. The various nations in the world cannot get along with each other. They never have and they never will. The United Nations is a perfect example. For the most part it is a totally impotent organization.

How about the new Freedom Tower, that replaces, the Twin Towers...it's called the "One World Trade Center", a new "Tower of Babylon", of sorts, since it is One World.

If One World Trade Center is a new "Tower of Babylon, what were the twin towers of the old World Trade Center or the Willis Tower in Chicago, the Burj Khalifa in Deubai, and the Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel in Saudi Arabia? The planned overall hight of the building is 1,776 feet which is symbolic in that it represents the Declaration of Independence which was the antithesis of a one world government.

Man always thinks he can save himself!

That's news to me. I don't know anyone who believes they can save themselves.

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world that is dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." -- Justice William Brennan: Speech to the Text and Teaching Symposium at Georgetown University (October 12, 1985)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 12:03PM #547
NjoyAADAirbrush

Tpaine, our government and all other governments around the world are full of corruption and crooks, be it Left or Right! There are some things we can agree upon!

But if you recall, in 2001 Bush just tookover the Oval Office, even though years prior the Republicans had the Congress, because of what the Left had been doing under Clinton. Now the Clintons are knee deep into the New World Global Order, and they push it firvently. I think now, even though I'm Republican, and believe in the Republic, I do know of the corruption that is involved in my own party, even though I know this, I still see them as the lesser of two evils,, and prefer them to the Demogogs!

Hillary, is doing her role as agreed upon between her and Obama, as I assume, to my honest opinion, and nothing else.

We don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but we can see the manipulation by it's effect world wide.

The corruption by the mass greed, that is leveling out acrossed the board all nations, meaning the wealth nations are brought down and the third world nations are brought up, so the playing board is equal, leveled out for the New World Order. Listen to what they call the New Freedom Tower. Google it!

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 12:56PM #548
Ken

May 6, 2012 -- 12:03PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

Now the Clintons are knee deep into the New World Global Order, and they push it firvently.

There is no such thing as the New World Global Order. It is nothing more than a neo-Nazi bugbear used to frighten stupid American yahoos.

Hillary, is doing her role as agreed upon between her and Obama, as I assume, to my honest opinion, and nothing else.

Of course she is. Obama appointed her Secretary of State and she is now performing the duties of the Secretary of State. I fail to see anything sinister in that. Would you expect her to perform the duties of the Secretary of Agriculture?

Listen to what they call the New Freedom Tower. Google it!

No need. They are calling it One World Trade Center. It replaces the towers formerly known as One World Trade Center and Two World Trade Center. The remaining five buildings were numbered three through seven. When the site is completely rebuilt, the buildings will be numbered one through seven, omitting six (though a proposed performing arts center might become Six World Trade Center). I don't know why you're so bothered by the name. Did you really expect them to keep the name "Freedom Tower"? That would have been tacky.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 2:08PM #549
G.flower

May 6, 2012 -- 12:56PM, Ken wrote:

May 6, 2012 -- 12:03PM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

Now the Clintons are knee deep into the New World Global Order, and they push it firvently.

There is no such thing as the New World Global Order. It is nothing more than a neo-Nazi bugbear used to frighten stupid American yahoos.

Of course she is. Obama appointed her Secretary of State and she is now performing the duties of the Secretary of State. I fail to see anything sinister in that. Would you expect her to perform the duties of the Secretary of Agriculture?

Listen to what they call the New Freedom Tower. Google it!

No need. They are calling it One World Trade Center. It replaces the towers formerly known as One World Trade Center and Two World Trade Center. The remaining five buildings were numbered three through seven. When the site is completely rebuilt, the buildings will be numbered one through seven, omitting six (though a proposed performing arts center might become Six World Trade Center). I don't know why you're so bothered by the name. Did you really expect them to keep the name "Freedom Tower"? That would have been tacky.

Actually it is in the place where Six World Trade Center was. The name One World Trade Center was confirmed three years ago. 

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 2:15PM #550
costrel

May 6, 2012 -- 12:56PM, Ken wrote:

They are calling it One World Trade Center. It replaces the towers formerly known as One World Trade Center and Two World Trade Center. The remaining five buildings were numbered three through seven. When the site is completely rebuilt, the buildings will be numbered one through seven, omitting six (though a proposed performing arts center might become Six World Trade Center). I don't know why you're so bothered by the name. Did you really expect them to keep the name "Freedom Tower"? That would have been tacky. 

Since she mentioned the "New World Global Order," I'm going to make a guess that she's probably upset because she is misunderstanding the "One World" in "One World Trade Center." She probably thinks that rather than being a numerical designation for a tower, the first two words, "One World," somehow reference the so-called "one-world government" and "one-world religion" that Evangelicals think is all part of the kingdom of the Antichrist supposedly prophecied in the Revelation to John. If so, she should learn to identify compound nouns and adjectives that use hypthens and understand that the "One" in "One World Trade Center" could also be written with Arabic or Latin numbers: "1 (or I) World Trade Center." Hopefully that clears up her confusion, if that is really the reason she is bothered by the name. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 55 of 81  •  Prev 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook