Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View PR: Prophet Claims God Has Responded to Crisis in Japan
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 1:50PM #11
JB4040

Here is a quote from the "Planetary Instability" teaching. 

"You cannot be fooling around in face of the Great Waves of change. Your life must be repositioned. Your awareness must be sharpened. You must have a greater objectivity and clarity that you bring to witnessing the events of the world. You cannot simply be terrified by them or upset by them or feel helpless and confused in the face of them. They are all signs, preparing you, telling you what you need to know and to reconsider about your life.

You have to prepare for an unstable world. It is a new preparation for most people. It requires a great and deep evaluation of where you are and what you are doing, the position of your life and what change you must bring to your outer circumstances. But most profoundly and central to your need is to build a connection to Knowledge, to take the steps to Knowledge, for it is only Knowledge that can truly prepare you to navigate the difficult and unpredictable circumstances to come.

You are witnessing chaotic events in the world. Imagine yourself being in those events, surviving those events. Let them teach you what you would have to do, how you would have to prepare and think, what would be the wisest course of action. Let these terrible and unsettling events instruct you. Do not simply avoid them or be horrified by them or indulge in your own fears and fantasies. Instead, allow them to instruct you, for they are preparing you for the new world—a new world disorder, a new world instability."

This resonates with me because I can feel great change is happening and is coming. When I contemplate all of the potential disruptions that can occur and then consider their effects and interactions, it can be overwhelming for my thinking mind. This particular teaching, and the pathway provided in the New Message from God gives me the right perspective on the future and communicates to me the need to prepare myself on an inner level, so that I can be a contributor to others during the great changes. 

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 31, 2011 - 04:40PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 2:13PM #12
REteach

Every generation feels like their situation is unique--which is mostly a reflection of lack of historical context.

I remember in the 1980s watching a show about Nostradamus. I thought it was really interesting, so I checked out a book on Nostradumus written in the 1940s.  The TV and the book were citing the exact same quatrains to explain totally different incidents. 

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 2:14PM #13
REteach

Isn't the future uncertain pretty much by definition?

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 31, 2011 - 04:41PM
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 2:16PM #14
Paravani

Hi, All!  Hi, Dave!

Wow, Dave, living out in the wilderness as you do, I'd have thought you'd have seen a UFO by now!

Geez, about half of everybody I know has seen a UFO...  even my mother, and that woman has NO imagination whatsoever.

Mar 31, 2011 -- 1:40PM, mountain_man wrote:

You do know that all crop circles are man made, don't you? They're all hoaxes, teen pranks, bored college students, etc. Doug Bower and Dave Chorley, from England, came up with the idea in the early 1980's.

When my husband and I met over 25 years ago, we were friends with Peter Davenport, who now runs NUFORC, the National UFO Reporting Center.  Peter is about as conventional and conservative as they come.  Although the place where we all met was a hippie hangout, I've never seen Peter in anything more casual than a business suit.  He spent a couple of years working in military intelligence when he was young, and my theory is that something he learned during that time (of which he never speaks) convinced him that we are not alone in the universe.  UFOs have been his passionate hobby ever since. 

Way back when in the '80s, he'd tell my hubbie and I about various things he'd seen during his weekend pursuits.  For instance, he told us of a 3-foot-wide plug of earth that had been pulled out of a farmer's field overnight -- it was 300 feet long, and unbroken!

He also showed us "crop circle" grass from a circle in Washington state, and it definitely wasn't bent with boards and string.  It isn't broken -- it's crooked because the growth on one side of the grass has been influenced somehow to be greater than on the other.

My daughter and her boyfriend saw a UFO hovering over last 4th of July's fireworks show...  and last Fall, my friend Mark (another person with no imagination) saw a UFO emerging from the ocean at night on the Oregon coast.  It was so close to him that he felt the warm backdraft when it took off!

Then there's the saucer my friend Brian and his girlfriend saw at close range while necking at the local "Lover's Leap", and the needleship I saw in the sky over Austin, TX. 

Ask around, Dave.  Or better yet, read some of the reports at the NUFORC website!

Love,

-- Claudia

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 2:33PM #15
mountain_man

Mar 31, 2011 -- 2:16PM, Paravani wrote:

Wow, Dave, living out in the wilderness as you do, I'd have thought you'd have seen a UFO by now!

I have seen many objects in the sky I cannot identify. I have absolutely no doubt what so ever that they are all of terrestrial origin.

Geez, about half of everybody I know has seen a UFO...  even my mother, and that woman has NO imagination whatsoever.

That does not mean that aliens from other planets have ever come here.

When my husband and I met over 25 years ago, we were friends with Peter Davenport, who now runs NUFORC, the National UFO Reporting Center.  ..

That's nice. Bring me a UFO from another planet and I'll believe it.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 2:37PM #16
mountain_man

Mar 31, 2011 -- 1:50PM, JB4040 wrote:

Here is a quote from the "Planetary Instability" teaching....

Sorry, there was nothing there that could be considered a "teaching." Half of it was just gibberish.

This resonates with me because I can feel great change is happening and is coming....

Change is the one constant in the Universe. Preaching change is like preaching that the Sun will rise tomorrow. It's no great revelation.

Then why doesn't this god stop the changes that will be harmful to humans?

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 31, 2011 - 04:42PM

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 3:09PM #17
TPaine

Mar 30, 2011 -- 3:06PM, JB4040 wrote:

A link to the press Release:

www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_177340...

Be sure to follow the link in the PR text to hear and read the revelatory teaching called "Planetary Instability." It is quite moving.

Lets hear your thoughts and feelings about this. 

Why is it that seemingly all self-proclaimed prophets always have a link asking for contributions on their wed sites? It gives one the impression that the main purpose of the site is profit, not prophesy.

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 4:48PM #18
mountain_man

Mar 31, 2011 -- 3:09PM, TPaine wrote:

Why is it that seemingly all self-proclaimed prophets always have a link asking for contributions on their wed sites? It gives one the impression that the main purpose of the site is profit, not prophesy.

That's probably the reason behind the spate of postings about this "prophet"; to drive people to the website. Some call it spam.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 5:07PM #19
Yavanna

Mar 31, 2011 -- 4:48PM, mountain_man wrote:

Mar 31, 2011 -- 3:09PM, TPaine wrote:

That's probably the reason behind the spate of postings about this "prophet"; to drive people to the website. Some call it spam.

I prefer to call those people "Profits", in accordance with Tpaine's observation.

The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fell like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells.

For ancient king and elvish lord
There many a gloaming golden hoard
They shaped and wrought, and light they caught
To hide in gems on hilt of sword.
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 5:11PM #20
Paravani

Hello, All!

Just a quick line to let you know that today will be my last day on Bnet  for a few weeks.  I'm going to be offline without easy access to the  web.
See you all later next month!

Love,

-- Claudia

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook