Page 2 of 15  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next
Switch to Forum Live View BECAUSE YAHWEH SO MUCH LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE ... HIS ONLY SON .... HE SAID...
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 11:45AM #11
BillWitt

Mar 23, 2011 -- 10:56AM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

if your heart was love centered you would not tell me " im on the wrong board" 

I am telling you that you are on the wrong Board because nothing you have presented has anything to do with Apocalypse and End Times which is the topic of this Board.  This would be true, if my "heart was love centered", or not.  Understood?

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:13PM #12
Peter_d_roman

you dont seem to understand that what i am saying  is that the " end of the world view" because the bible says its so is a false teaching that and everyone needs to hears that refutation for TRUTHS Sake as well as The Truthful Reasons we have been given  for our hope in OUR WORLDS continuing on-

if it is your belief that only those views that agree with the biblical apocalyptic view should be allowed to post here then  i say your wrong in that view-

do you understand that mr rev ?

>p

Mar 23, 2011 -- 11:45AM, BillWitt wrote:

Mar 23, 2011 -- 10:56AM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

if your heart was love centered you would not tell me " im on the wrong board" 

I am telling you that you are on the wrong Board because nothing you have presented has anything to do with Apocalypse and End Times which is the topic of this Board.  This would be true, if my "heart was love centered", or not.  Understood?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:22PM #13
Peter_d_roman

all are  the fruit of The Creators Creation  and all belong to Our Creator Father-

yes there are other teachers of impotence of human love and compassion- but The Best The Highest Standard of Love still remains the One most call Jesus the Christ but whom His Mom only called "Yesh'wa".

any and all love is good love and i am praying that any love is good enough for each human beings spiritual evolution-

for loves sake.

thanks for your reply bro.

>p

Mar 23, 2011 -- 11:44AM, wohali wrote:

Peter:

"peace and goodwill to every meek and faithful love centered believer that looks to and learns from Yesh'wa BAR Yahweh ALONE."

How 'bout the rest of us?

"All my relations in creation."

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:34PM #14
BillWitt

Mar 23, 2011 -- 12:13PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

everyone needs to hears that refutation for TRUTHS Sake as well as The Truthful Reasons we have been given  for our hope in OUR WORLDS continuing on- 

What TRUTHS??  Back up your TRUTHS with facts and evidence, don't just state your personal feelings and religious beliefs.  When you do, it sounds like you are trying to sell your own brand of religion.  That is called proselytizing, which is a violations of the ROC's. 

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:38PM #15
wohali

"all are  the fruit of The Creators Creation  and all belong to Our Creator Father-"

Then why exclude so many with your greeting? I'm an indian and was not meant to be a Christian.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:43PM #16
Peter_d_roman

it should read TRUTHS' mr rev

and i dont take direction from the likes of you.

you feel my posing is misplaced here i say its not-

so lets turn the question over to metrope or one of this boards moderators-

but no matter what there ruling is you should  feel free to keep your further replies unentered hear and in any other threads  i may yet post-

because i am very sorry to have learned of you what i have already feeling the need for a long cleansing shower now.

>p

Mar 23, 2011 -- 12:34PM, BillWitt wrote:

Mar 23, 2011 -- 12:13PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

everyone needs to hears that refutation for TRUTHS Sake as well as The Truthful Reasons we have been given  for our hope in OUR WORLDS continuing on- 

What TRUTHS??  Back up your TRUTHS with facts and evidence, don't just state your personal feelings and religious beliefs.  When you do, it sounds like you are trying to sell your own brand of religion.  That is called proselytizing, which is a violations of the ROC's. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:47PM #17
Peter_d_roman

please forgive me my error in my  limited greeting and thank you for showing me my need to make and keep it more open to all.

i am a man of small brain who is grateful for those that help  me  to see correction (s) that  i  still need to make.

>p

Mar 23, 2011 -- 12:38PM, wohali wrote:

"all are  the fruit of The Creators Creation  and all belong to Our Creator Father-"

Then why exclude so many with your greeting? I'm an indian and was not meant to be a Christian.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:58PM #18
wohali

Peter, we are all working to figure things out.

Don't sweat it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 12:59PM #19
BillWitt

Mar 23, 2011 -- 12:43PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

it should read TRUTHS'

What TRUTHS??  If you are going to talk about TRUTHS, we have a right to know what these TRUTHS are. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 1:16PM #20
Peter_d_roman

thanks bro- your a pal

>p

Mar 23, 2011 -- 12:58PM, wohali wrote:

Peter, we are all working to figure things out.

Don't sweat it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 15  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook