Page 5 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next
Switch to Forum Live View BECAUSE YAHWEH SO MUCH LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE ... HIS ONLY SON .... HE SAID...
3 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2011 - 6:21PM #41
Peter_d_roman

yes i agree with your conclusion 100%

>p

Mar 24, 2011 -- 6:16PM, TPaine wrote:

Mar 24, 2011 -- 6:01PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

thanks for your reply-

No problem. Thank you for responding.

well then you must keep faith with what your living heart tells you is true-

Agreed

but Love for Loves sake needs no deity to be named or called aloud -

Agreed

none in haven have such needy ego as they have been mis  reported to own;

I'm not sure what you are saying here.

but  there is a lingering a prohibition to giving direct honor to any other over  Yahweh / Yesh'wa .

My belief system has no such prohibition. If yours does you should follow it.

love for loves sake is the secular path to Our Next Evolutions -

If everyone followed the Ethic of Reciprocity (which is almost a universal belief among all religions) the world would truely evolve into a much better place.

a path that every human heart can walk.

One must first conquor one's greed, selfishness, hate, and vindictiveness. It's not an easy thing to do but it is possible.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 11:45AM #42
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Mar 24, 2011 -- 5:19PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

but like it or not Yahweh ( or fill in the name of the one that you understand that one or more to be) CREATED Life on earth in general and human kind specifically.

See, he's gettin there....

Mar 24, 2011 -- 5:19PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

however for Yahweh's  Children or would be Kids it has been placed into  our own hearts to Create our Place in Heaven that starts in the here and the now...

Do you create a place in your heaven by destroying, crushing, and killing? 

all

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 11:51AM #43
allthegoodnamesweretaken

none in haven have such needy ego as they have been mis  reported to own;

I agree. 

but  there is a lingering a prohibition to giving direct honor to any other over  Yahweh / Yesh'wa .

There is a prohibition for the tribe of Israel from giveing direct honor to anyone over YHVH god, Yesh'wa is another issue.  There is no prohibition for anyone who doesn't have a covenant with YHVH god. 

all

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 1:00PM #44
Peter_d_roman

thanks all-

it is nice to see how far "there" you are  too!

i think the manipulators if the jewish law and thought are responsible for distorting its Truth in the same way the distorter s and manipulators manipulations of christian thought did to Yesh'was beginning most  earnestly around 322 a d when the " persecuted " became the " persecutors.'

our own created love alone move us along our human evolution-

as fear and hate holds our hearts fast.

those distorters of The Truth are still with us they  would if they could pull us back to still darker days were there false teaching where easy to pass-

but our eyes have been  set naturally to look forward so we can move foreword naturally..... into loves perfection.

...all else is commentary,  honestly rooted misinformation, or down right falsehood created for self and institutional wealth and parochial glory .

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 1:19PM #45
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Mar 25, 2011 -- 1:00PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

thanks all-

i think the manipulators if the jewish law and thought are responsible for distorting its Truth in the same way the distorter s and manipulators manipulations of christian thought did to Yesh'was beginning most  earnestly around 322 a d when the " persecuted " became the " persecutors.'

those distorters of The Truth are still with us they  would if they could pull us back to still darker days were there false teaching where easy to pass-

but our eyes have been  set naturally to look forward so we can move foreword naturally..... into loves perfection.

...all else is commentary,  honestly rooted misinformation, or down right falsehood created for self and institutional wealth and parochial glory .

>p

Do you consider this distortion to have happened while things were being written down, or after? 

all

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 3:31PM #46
Peter_d_roman

i thinks its likely a combo of both-

if " the start"  of the monotheistic  writings epoch begun with moses and his " first five book of the o/t centered upon "the original covenant " between Yahweh's Heart and each human heart -

then the root lays in those that took those terms and changed those simple and clear  stated terms  to better suit there own will and wants -

changing them as they did to " thou shall not kill" into  .... unless they break this rule or that or if they are residents of a territory that we ( your leaders and lords)  hold to belong to us alone".

insofar as My Saviors Teachings are concerned and imho -

the distortions begun  with the coming of the imposer pauls and his written letters in the first century and ending with constanteen canonically enshrining his pharisaic false views ONTO The Saviors Truth.

... and again at least this is what my heart tells me is so- but all must look to there own for validation or rebuttal.

i have to get readily for the approaching  sabeth now -

so until sat sunset ( or so) fair thee peacefully and lovingly well.

>p

a quick ps

there may also be a relative parallel with every other " scripture based faith system " but i dont know enough of them to say exactly-

just as My Savior Never left to any of His Followers any written records or instruction to continue the written way of old - nether did moohomid or buddha leave there own self written record ether-

some of there "faithful followers "in later years  took it upon them self's to bind the rest of the followers by there written scriptures.

Mar 25, 2011 -- 1:00PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

thanks all-

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 3:52PM #47
allthegoodnamesweretaken

So what makes you think specific aspects of it that you do believe in are not distortions? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 4:35PM #48
wohali

Peter, are you an Adventist?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 5:16PM #49
Peter_d_roman

i take my personal lead from what i find written upon my heart- not from  any books writing.

could i still be off Truths Fullest Mark?

yes

that is why encourage every one to look to there own heart understanding of Truth-

our  hearts becomes purified by our self created love and that yields the purest Truth freest of distortions and distractions ...

>p

>p

Mar 25, 2011 -- 3:52PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

So what makes you think specific aspects of it that you do believe in are not distortions? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 5:19PM #50
Peter_d_roman

no bro-

i am a Saviorest- i look to My Saviors Teachings and current Light to write His Living Word upon my heart -

my daily sacrament is to love and grow my love until it makes my soul perfect.

>p

Mar 25, 2011 -- 4:35PM, wohali wrote:

Peter, are you an Adventist?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook