Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
11 months ago  ::  Oct 25, 2013 - 2:34PM #51
mainecaptain

Thank you Peter. I am quite sure I have lived in a past life. I am quite sure it is not spirits coming to me, or fooling me. 

I have been around the block a few times, I generally know better. Smile

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Oct 25, 2013 - 2:40PM #52
mainecaptain

Changing out one of my previous posts, to clarify my personal meaning. I feel certain people lived past lives, and are reincarnated.

If one is having memories or ideas not their own, it is possibly communication from others. That does not indicate not having past lives, or not having been reincarnated.

Further, my personal idea on previous lived spirits is perhaps, in our life between lives we pool information, which would give some, who remember, the knowledge of another's they shared with. 

I know this is not grammatical, having one of those days. 

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Oct 26, 2013 - 2:49PM #53
peterthesplitfish

Oct 25, 2013 -- 2:40PM, mainecaptain wrote:

Changing out one of my previous posts, to clarify my personal meaning. I feel certain people lived past lives, and are reincarnated.

If one is having memories or ideas not their own, it is possibly communication from others. That does not indicate not having past lives, or not having been reincarnated.

Further, my personal idea on previous lived spirits is perhaps, in our life between lives we pool information, which would give some, who remember, the knowledge of another's they shared with. 

I know this is not grammatical, having one of those days. 

MC,

I don't worry too much about grammer...it's overrated a great deal of the time and limits one's imagination.

Souls reincarnate in groups and groups interact with each other. Does that mean that all souls from a group reincarnate together all the time? No. Sometimes for a soul to 'learn' something it has to kind of go on its own for certain developments.

The group I reincarnate with most often is responsible for quite a few world historical events and while it is easy to dismiss that from a very earthly limited perspective that perspective limits the concept of spiritual growth. Just to clarify some people I know who have reincarnated and who they have been and how the consistancy of their soul-personality works out and why I am so sure of what I believe is as follows:

My friend Allan Cranshaw going backward: Native American spiritual leader, Thomas Paine, missionary to Africa, not sure right here, Father Francis of Assisi, not sure here, founder of Islam before the corruption, Bishop (not sure which city), Matthias "The Elder" an Ebionite, Ya'cov or James "The Just" and before that a Jewish mystic several times and then other countless lives lived with the soul who became Yeshua.

My friend Emanuel: Native American Princess, American Revolutionary and part of the Boston Tea Party, some lives I'm not sure about, with Francis in Assisi, not sure here, Origen and was visited by Matthias "The Elder" and invited to become and Ebionite, Yoel, scribe to James "The Just".

My friend Larry: Native American Medicine Man, American Revolutionary and vividly recalled being with Washington in Philadelphia many times, not sure, with Francis in Assisi, Eusabius, Nazirine Ebionite, one of Yeshua's desciples.

I could go on and on with this with the group. The main things to realize is that after the American Revolution we split up and some became Native Americans to save them and several others became Abolutionists to free the slaves. We were together in Assisi with Francis. Some of us were together with Allan's soul when he was writing the original Qu'ran (that life only became availible to him in this lifetime and only after some members proded him to recall it for some very important reasons that will come clear in the next few years). We were Ebionites together or Nazirenes and Essenes writing the original scriptures of the Old and New Testaments. We were Gnostics and had to live in shadow communities to avoid the Romans and the growing threat of the church. Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Madison etc. were all a part of this group when writing the Declaration of Independance and the US Constitution.

It is important to remember that for each of the things we did, another group comes along and destroys or distorts our work because things always change. You may not like what I have to say here, but Barack Obama was Joseph Stalin and in another life he was with those who founded Islam and it was that life that destroyed Islam and turned it into the evil that it is today. Islam is an abomination to God for the way they treat women and children in general.

Thoughts?

Peter

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Oct 26, 2013 - 5:41PM #54
mainecaptain

Oh I never assumed groups reincarnate together, just that those who are in the spirit plane essentially discuss their lives when they were on this plane. So we remember that(the discussions), as well as our own experiences. Smile  

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Oct 28, 2013 - 5:48PM #55
Whisper01

Peter

Reincarnation is a good topic.

What is the basis of your "groups" understandingof reincarnation and the fact that you believe in "group reincarnation". In effect, what is the catalyst that brought you to this conclusion and defined the belief in "group" reincarnation over simple individual reincarnation? To be honest I had never thought of "group" reincarnation before and it's a valid twist the the normal theory. It further makes sense when seen from a learning standpoint as each life lived has many of the same observers and so a "group" mentality to gain wisdom by.

How did you come to the conclusion that you or anyone else in your group had ever been reincarnated, what are the moments that define such? Is it the commonality of the experience or a sense of bonding that transcends the life event and gives a longer, over many life times, view of the continuity?

I can't speak for Old Obama but would like to know how you came to your conclusion on him? Is it relevant in this theory that once a bad guy always a bad guy, i.e. Stalin to Obama? Or this simiply a conincidence? Would not all groups have good and bad reincarnations so as to see all parts of this thing we call life? Have you had any bad reincarnations where you were the antagonist?

Thanks Peter.

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2013 - 7:00AM #56
peterthesplitfish

Oct 28, 2013 -- 5:48PM, Whisper01 wrote:

Peter

Reincarnation is a good topic.

What is the basis of your "groups" understandingof reincarnation and the fact that you believe in "group reincarnation". In effect, what is the catalyst that brought you to this conclusion and defined the belief in "group" reincarnation over simple individual reincarnation? To be honest I had never thought of "group" reincarnation before and it's a valid twist the the normal theory. It further makes sense when seen from a learning standpoint as each life lived has many of the same observers and so a "group" mentality to gain wisdom by.

How did you come to the conclusion that you or anyone else in your group had ever been reincarnated, what are the moments that define such? Is it the commonality of the experience or a sense of bonding that transcends the life event and gives a longer, over many life times, view of the continuity?

I can't speak for Old Obama but would like to know how you came to your conclusion on him? Is it relevant in this theory that once a bad guy always a bad guy, i.e. Stalin to Obama? Or this simiply a conincidence? Would not all groups have good and bad reincarnations so as to see all parts of this thing we call life? Have you had any bad reincarnations where you were the antagonist?

Thanks Peter.

Whisper,

It will take a few posts to explain what is essentially a huge topic.

How did I come to "know" I was in a group or with souls I knew before? That was a lifelong journey that started with my birth and birth laws. I was born not by accident but by a higher purpose as each of us is. Our birth laws that we are all under are to set about your own growth and development physcially, mentally, and spiritually (mind, body and spirit here). I have always been in touch with nature. That was my first clue. I had a natural intuitive feel for nature and always clung to it whenever possible. Do I live in the woods now? No...can't have everything.

When I was in college is really when things  began to turn in a strange direction for me. When I was not much more than 19 or 20, I came across a book in a discount bookstore called The Lost Books of the Bible. You may be familiar with it. I started to read passages in it, and at first very little of it made sense to me. Why? Well because it was allegory and I wasn't brought up to be able to understand allegory and how that pertained to my life. A few years later I came across the Nag Hamadi Library on the internet and sunk myself into reading that along with the Dead Sea Scrolls. It was reading those that began to unlock my past. I had read them before...maybe even authored or helped author some of them...that I don't quite know yet. Anyway, then I was teaching a Sunday school class about the early church. By that point I had come here to Beliefnet, but what a slow member at first. While teaching that class and having read a couple of books about James that the light began to come on. I also read the Gospel of the Holy Twelve or also known as the Nazirene Gospel and that really shook me to the core. I again encountered James in there and that set me off on a research quest about James.

I found James or rather the person who is the soul who lived as James. At first it was weird, but my intuition and soul-self kept 'pushing' me. It was almost magical when I first encountered him on the internet. I felt like I could be totally honest and not be judged at all. What Allan has done is not be a teacher but has been a catalyst. He can talk to different souls and puts things into his posts or writings that come from what can best be described as a soul perspective. That means that everything that soul has lived is coming forth at once...all experiences. Since I had lived with him before, he helped me by making me work on myself. Did he ask more money? No. Does he sell his websites? No. Do we get accused of being a cult? All the time, but we do not fit that definition because we are not a cult. I've never been asked to do anything except be honest with myself and continue the work I began eons ago when my soul had little experience at all.

We discuss all sorts of things in that forum and each person is allowed to express his or hers opinions, feelings, thoughts etc. with no judgement. There is discernment, but no judgement and many of our visitors do not know the difference between them. We have encountered not only our core members coming back in various lives, but with some we've been able to share past experiences that pertain to the now and future of our group. I would not be who I am had I not accomplished what I had in the past. I was there with Yeshua whom you call Jesus. I was there when Yeshua finished and was assumed into another plane of existance. So knowing that is why I am so against the Christian belief in the Jesus/god. Yeshua was a brother to us living iwith us coming out of the Essene community and helping Ya'cov (James) establish the Ebionites. Ya'cov's wife was important too in this development and that soul has been by Allan's soul's side through much of this being the spouse or taking on the female. As a matter of fact, Flo has said many times that she wants to accomplish what Yeshua did but through the female intuitive side rather than the male side. When were Ebionites in the 2nd century and Ya'cov's soul was then Matthias, Flo was an Ebionite woman named Ruth. Ruth achieved what no woman had ever achieved before and that was what is called soul-birth or coming into being one with your soul-self so that your body then sees through the eyes of the soul perspective. Allan's soul achieved this several times including as Ya'cov, Matthias, a Christian Bishop, as the author of the original Qu'ran and as Francis. This is not simply stuff here. You have to work hard at this from a wide range of perspectives because each life starts anew and you do not always remember your past lives, but the development is there.

Allan's current life is dedicated to writing once again while freedoms are available to him that were not available to him in past lives. His writings are vast and from multiple perspectives and not always easy to understand because a lot of that depends on the reader and where they are in their development.

Gotta go now.

Peter

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook