Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Election prediction and the "end times"
3 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 3:28PM #1
gorm-sionnach

My single prophecy about the concuring US midterms will involve the GOP gaining control of the house of representitives; this will result in Nancy coming in here and extoling the march of America back to being a "Christian Nation", and thus one step closer to the apocalypse as imagined by her ilk.Smile

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 5:09PM #2
peterthesplitfish

Well duh! A first grader could have figured that one out.Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 6:59PM #3
TPaine

Nov 2, 2010 -- 3:28PM, gorm-sionnach wrote:

My single prophecy about the concuring US midterms will involve the GOP gaining control of the house of representitives; this will result in Nancy coming in here and extoling the march of America back to being a "Christian Nation", and thus one step closer to the apocalypse as imagined by her ilk.

If your prophesy comes true the Christian Taliban will have a field day and Glenn Beck and his deluded minions will believe they can walk on water right up until they drown.

"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast its constitution and its government." -- Thomas Paine: The Rights Of Man (1791)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 7:21PM #4
mainecaptain

CryCryCryCry

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 7:42PM #5
Sacrificialgoddess
(((((Cap)))))
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 8:30PM #6
gorm-sionnach

Don't shoot the messenger Laughing

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 8:38PM #7
Sacrificialgoddess

((((Gorm))))

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2010 - 1:58PM #8
mainecaptain

((((((SG)))) thank you my sweet friend.

I won't shoot you Gorm, But your crystal ball is much too good.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2010 - 6:25PM #9
hungrylittlemonster

But the majority margin is so slim, it will be another 2 years of grid lock.

All talk and nothing will be done.   

The Big wind blows....   Cry

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2010 - 10:10PM #10
Sacrificialgoddess

Won't it always be gridlock?  Isn't that the nature of the beast?

Nov 3, 2010 -- 6:25PM, hungrylittlemonster wrote:

But the majority margin is so slim, it will be another 2 years of grid lock.

All talk and nothing will be done.   

The Big wind blows....   Cry

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook