Page 4 of 120  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 120 Next
4 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2011 - 12:28PM #31
KIND6004

OKAY, NANCY, I See you went thru and responded to my questions, so I will have to counter reply to those which maybe there is not total agreement. So what denomination are you in, maybe some of your responses can be understood better if I KNOW This maybe on your profile so I Will click there when I am thru here, this note will bring this forum, back to my page so I can make notations. Currently was spending more time in some of the other forums I HAVE made, but for such a time as this.....

God is Good
God is Worthy to be Praised.
Gods Word will endure forever.
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2011 - 1:50PM #32
NjoyAADAirbrush

Kind6004, I'm a Nondenominational Christian, I believe in the Bible as the Word of Almighty God, calling it the Living Word.

God, I believe to be Divine, Only One, Most High GOD, Merciful, Fair, Loving, Respecter of no persons (i.e. rich, poor, free, bond, great, small), Who is The Judge of all, good and evil, and all else in between.

I believe in God's ways and in His Law, Prophesies and Salvation for whosoever will believe upon His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. 

We can agree to disagree on the "Rapture Theory".

I just know that the Bible is against that Theory.

1 Thessalonians 4:13; tells us the subject matter of that peticuliar chapter, "which is, Where the Dead are...or...Those who sleep". That if you believe that Jesus died and arose on the third day, that you will also believe that those who die in Christ rise also to be with Him. We cannot prevent them from dying or perceive them either. And that in the Day the Lord returns there will be a gathering together back to Him (by those who remain), and we will be as those who are running a race in a cloud of dust, as Paul's clokial terminology puts it.

No rapture here! Christ shall descend from heaven!

Ezekiel puts it pretty clear, from the Old Testament that He is against those who teach His children to fly away to save souls=Rapture Theory.

In this chapter 13 of Ezekiel, God is addressing the False Prophets and Prophetesses:

Ezekiel 13:18 And say " Thus saith the LORD GOD; WOE to the women that sew pillows (i.e. pillow cases over God's Saving arms) to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of My People, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

13:19 And will ye POLLUTE ME among My People for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by YOUR LYING to My People that hear your lies?

13:20 Wherefore thus saith the LORD GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST your pillows, wherefore ye there hunt the souls TO MAKE THEM FLY, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt TO MAKE THEM FLY=( i.e. the Fly AWAY Doctrine, is the Rapture Theory, which is not of God......but TO MY HONEST OPINION of Satan , himself, because it deceives people in believing the next messiah to come , with supernatural power, will be Jesus to Rapture them away, when in fact, it will be the Antichrist!)

The book titled "The Incredible Coverup" by McPherson, explains where this "Rapture Theory came from and how it was brought into the church by two clergymen, who were helping a very ill woman named Margaret McDonald, in the early 1800's.

2 Thessalonians 2, tells us the chronological order of events that take place before and on the Lord's Day. Paul wrote it quickly thereafter so not to deceive anyone by his first letter to Thessalonica.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethern, by the COMING of our LORD Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,

2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by LETTER AS FROM US, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2:3 ( this is the same WARNING Christ gives in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21) Let no man DECEIVE you by any means; for that day SHALL NOT COME, except there come a Falling Away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, ( i.e. Satan, the only son at this time sentenced to perish in the Lake of Fire, Ezekiel 28:18)

2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This Temple is the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, on the Northside, the seat of God and the Holy of Holies.

When Jesus returns that Mount will be cleansed from top to bottom, from the defilement of the Antichrist.

continue in verse 7.....

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. (I.e. Michael the archangel holds Satan and his angels at bay right now, until he kicks Satan out of heaven and to the earth, then comes the Woe, woe, woe to the inhabiters of the earth, for the Antichrist will be here!)

2:8 And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the BRIGHTNESS of His COMING:

2:9 Even Him, whose coming is AFTER the working of Satan with all power, signs and lying wonders.

This makes it quite CLEAR the order of events that taken place, God is NOT giving up His earth to Satan! Instead God will cleanse the earth after Satan's reign as antichrist, God will allow Satan to be a god for a short period of time, yet God is still in control, and that will not last but 5 1/2 months. Revelation 9:5.

This is how God sees and will allow those who do not believe His Word, to carrying on for a time....

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceiveableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; BECAUSE they receive NOT the LOVE of the TRUTH, that they might be saved.

2:11 And for this cause God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie:

2:12 That they might be damned who believe NOT the TRUTH, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I do not want to be a part of this group!

This is why I am also against the Rapture!

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2011 - 2:08PM #33
LeahOne

Yanno, Nancy - it's really hard for most of us to muster any respect for a person who's such a liar as you've been, and too cowardly to admit they follow that bigoted 'Serprent Seed'  false doctrine.

Most of the Christians I've posted with would not accept you as a Christian because of that bit  o' filth AND NOTHING ELSE.  I'm not talking about my very liberal Piskie relatives, either:  I'm talking about Evangelicals, Baptists, Methodists, and many other sects and 'nondenominational' Christians - many of them hold to quite conservative theologies.

But none of them will waste time coming over here to talk sense into you, Nancy - because they figure you're so in love with this demonic 'doctrine' of yours that you're a lost cause.

Since you so defend that 'Serpent Seed' heresy of yours, the least you could do is acknowledge it  before other Christians.  Don't pretend you're only a 'nondenominational' Christian......... in fact, I'd say Maine and ALL and I are closer to Christianity than are you. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2011 - 9:09PM #34
KIND6004

Leah one, unsure why the attack on nancy was so unkind, but the main, area, I wanted to find out about, is where her understanding of the  rapture came from, do n Most prophecy experts do not  thnk we are in tribulation now. But there are evil forces in this world the bible says in Ephesians 6;12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities against powers against he ruler of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand.

The question was to also look at some of the other responses, I Wanted to know which denomination, because different denominations believe different things. Like some do believe we are already in the tribulation period which others believe  is post rapture of the church.

It did not at once leap out at me to lump all protestant  denominations together. Just what those who study prophecy believe. So  did not like seemingly personal   attack in this room where we are discussing the final attack of our real enemy. 

I particularly liked the fact that Nancy was the only one who actually pulled out all of the questions and attempted to answer them others did not do this, that took a lot of time, and effort, unsure about the new style of debating, which seems to attack the debater, not the statements, by discussing exactly what you do not like about the comment, and explaining what it is exactly, its often, like using words that are familiar to the individual speaking but not neccessarily the entire group. Some sound at times, like inhouse terms from ones job.

I Thought she laid out her explanations for others to add or make addendums to what she was saying. Thats the way it use to be.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2011 - 11:35PM #35
LeahOne

Dear 'Kind' -

So it's acceptable to you then , for a 'christian ' to make the claim that Eve had sex with the Devil and the tribes of Israel have been infiltrated by their descendants?  Why don't you read about what Nancy believes and has preached here?

Which part of 'racist heretic' do you not comprehend?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_seed

www.serpentseed.com/

www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&rlz=1R...

Just because some old racisty bigot proclaims herself 'christian', doesn't mean her beliefs are close enough to 'orthodoxy' to be acceptable.  No real Church would have such a person in it.....

But instead of having any concern of Nancy's actual beliefs expressed here in this forum - you want to condemn me for my 'unkind attack.....As if the racist bigot Nancy is the 'injured party'!

Harrumph!  What, 'Kind' - Do you think a 'christian' must be right and a 'nonChristian' wrong?  That's not at all biased, now is it?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2011 - 10:53AM #36
KIND6004

okay, nancy but if she had posted that in the room, that would be one thing at least she was trying to allow the post to continue, the bible does say that the gist of that the snake attacked the womens heel, and the women would attack his head, can run it in my electronic, computer, but if that was drawn out of her in a question in the room, then thats fine, but the one thing about christianity is a women is allowed to change their core beliefs, she might have read more of the word, or even if you pulled it out of her. I have not followed any of you around in different posts long enough to be able to say what you believe, I read your profile which discusses more about YOUR marriage then faith, or denomination, hers says she is not denominational, OR WAS IT CONVENTIONAL,  but each forum should stand alone, just in case someone walks in the room, and reads this post the first day on beliefnet.  The appropriate way to have clarified, her beliefs would be to ask in THIS forum, for clarification, she had each question separated, so that was possible, otherwise it just looks like we are doing to each other what the others in other parts of the site are doing  TO US, she has been posting in are christians being attacked its on her page, did not go in there, to review what her posts were like. SOME OF US ARE SO TIRED OF BEING ROASTED THEY ONLY GO INTO THE GAME ROOMS, OR LOOK AT THE VIDEOS, SOMETHING I DO FROM TIME TO TIME, TO QUIET MY SPIRIT, BUT SOME OF THE CHRISTIANS WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBERS ONLY GO IN THESE TYPE OF FORUMS OR BLOGS NOW.

But nancy warned me when I Returned and posted this forum, because of the topic, I Could expect to have criticism, etc, since I DID THE CLONES, IN THE BIBLE FORUM, that was my first experience, and that felt like a high tech electronic lynching you can perhaps find it by clicking on my SMALL head, some was erased by the powers who did not like what they read, in terms of name calling and such in there, have not scrolled thru myself to see just how much remains but KNOW some negative posts were removed. AND IN MY FIRST MIRACLE OF CHRIST AND OTHERS FORUM, THERES A GUY TALKING ABOUT THE JESUS SEMINAR, WHICH i did not realize was a lynching of JESUS HIMSELF FOUND IT IN SACRED BOOKS AND THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT MY LORD, AND WAS I WRONG HAD TO REQUEST IT BE MOVED, AND THAT ONE GUY IS STILL IN THERE POSTING UNSACRED THINGS.

So all I ask Leah, is that the person WHO POSTS  is questioned so clarity is established among us all we know there are christian cults, which are listed under christian headings, but if thats the case then how do we draw them out, if not by using love...

Jesus said, if I BE LIFTED UP FROM THE EARTH, i will draw all men unto me. Lets lift up Jesus, rarely do I even like discussing the enemy or using his name, to me its like drawing him in to our conversation, or forum. But this particular issue is telling about him. So lets use it to establish clarity where its possible. I did not say, I agreed, I did say that was glad someone had gone on with the attempt to answer the questions. I have the ability to throw out questions do not always have the answers in front of me at that time, in my last post discussed reading some books during this time my main book was set free or discovered like america, WELL LETS SAY FOR CLARITY, someone took a liking to it, and took it in other words.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2011 - 5:01PM #37
TPaine

Jan 22, 2011 -- 10:53AM, KIND6004 wrote:

okay, nancy but if she had posted that in the room, that would be one thing at least she was trying to allow the post to continue, the bible does say that the gist of that the snake attacked the womens heel, and the women would attack his head, can run it in my electronic, computer, but if that was drawn out of her in a question in the room, then thats fine, but the one thing about christianity is a women is allowed to change their core beliefs, she might have read more of the word, or even if you pulled it out of her. I have not followed any of you around in different posts long enough to be able to say what you believe, I read your profile which discusses more about YOUR marriage then faith, or denomination, hers says she is not denominational, OR WAS IT CONVENTIONAL,  but each forum should stand alone, just in case someone walks in the room, and reads this post the first day on beliefnet.  The appropriate way to have clarified, her beliefs would be to ask in THIS forum, for clarification, she had each question separated, so that was possible, otherwise it just looks like we are doing to each other what the others in other parts of the site are doing  TO US, she has been posting in are christians being attacked its on her page, did not go in there, to review what her posts were like. SOME OF US ARE SO TIRED OF BEING ROASTED THEY ONLY GO INTO THE GAME ROOMS, OR LOOK AT THE VIDEOS, SOMETHING I DO FROM TIME TO TIME, TO QUIET MY SPIRIT, BUT SOME OF THE CHRISTIANS WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBERS ONLY GO IN THESE TYPE OF FORUMS OR BLOGS NOW.

But nancy warned me when I Returned and posted this forum, because of the topic, I Could expect to have criticism, etc, since I DID THE CLONES, IN THE BIBLE FORUM, that was my first experience, and that felt like a high tech electronic lynching you can perhaps find it by clicking on my SMALL head, some was erased by the powers who did not like what they read, in terms of name calling and such in there, have not scrolled thru myself to see just how much remains but KNOW some negative posts were removed. AND IN MY FIRST MIRACLE OF CHRIST AND OTHERS FORUM, THERES A GUY TALKING ABOUT THE JESUS SEMINAR, WHICH i did not realize was a lynching of JESUS HIMSELF FOUND IT IN SACRED BOOKS AND THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT MY LORD, AND WAS I WRONG HAD TO REQUEST IT BE MOVED, AND THAT ONE GUY IS STILL IN THERE POSTING UNSACRED THINGS.

So all I ask Leah, is that the person WHO POSTS  is questioned so clarity is established among us all we know there are christian cults, which are listed under christian headings, but if thats the case then how do we draw them out, if not by using love...

Jesus said, if I BE LIFTED UP FROM THE EARTH, i will draw all men unto me. Lets lift up Jesus, rarely do I even like discussing the enemy or using his name, to me its like drawing him in to our conversation, or forum. But this particular issue is telling about him. So lets use it to establish clarity where its possible. I did not say, I agreed, I did say that was glad someone had gone on with the attempt to answer the questions. I have the ability to throw out questions do not always have the answers in front of me at that time, in my last post discussed reading some books during this time my main book was set free or discovered like america, WELL LETS SAY FOR CLARITY, someone took a liking to it, and took it in other words.

Kind,

This is a multi-faith forum. The people who post here follow many different religions. Leah happens to be Jewish, and understandably gets upset when someone says that the modern Jewish people are descended from Satan, while the "true" Jewish people are the white Northwestern Europeans. The Christian Identity movement evolved from the British-Israel movement of the 19th century. The FBI considers Wesley Swift to have been it's most significant figures. The FBI also considers the Christian Identity movement to be a potential domestic terrorist group. Link Under the Constitution everyone has the right to express their beliefs no matter how bigoted or racist they are, but that right exists only in the public square. Private organizations such as Beliefnet are allowed to censor opinions that they feel can potentially hurt their business which is why they eliminated the racist Creative Alliance forum, and don't allow proselytizing in open forums such as this one.

I have answered your posts point for point in the past, and will continue to do so in the future. Non-Christians have as much right to express their opinions in multi-faith or discussion forums as Christians do. Please do everyone as well as yourself a favor and read various posts from people before you either support of criticize them.

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world that is dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." -- Justice William Brennan: Speech to the Text and Teaching Symposium at Georgetown University (October 12, 1985)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2011 - 7:23PM #38
KIND6004

T paine, I Really do not know where you are coming from, did not read anything like that in the post I was referring, to, and I have posted in rooms my feeling my beliefs that the JEWS are Gods chosen people.

I Did not see any reference to what You are saying that Leah one is upset about, did not read far back in post in fact did not see that many in here, I Had only asked that there is the kind of treatment, because if I WAS new in this post or as I said when I found this forum again, after going thru many of my posts by clicking on my little head and back tracking, thru a large ammount of posts,  that explains why someone who like me walks in reads a post thanks the person, for carrying on the forum in my absence and the next thing someone comes in the the forum, out of what appears to be left field, and the only thing I saw was an attack referencing whether, Leah, one felt Nancy was a christian, now if I had ever read anything like you are commenting on by Nancy I would have mentioned that. But I have not, my statement is that if you asked me what I Believe, then I would say, and I Felt that if Nancy was directly asked in a post, she would say then what you are saying has been said elsewhere would have been said in this forum, But thats not how it was done Leah, one was speaking , Saying what Nancy has said in other posts. But I most certainly had not an not in the post in which I Inquired what denomination, Nancy belonged to. I was waiting for her to post a response looking in  this, site,  but not overly preoccupied, with this forum, because I was writing more in others in the aged adults section.

You can click onto the tiny black head next to this post and see that. I dont know anything about any organizations, such as you have described, and it only seems to me, that if this is a multi denomination group, it still does not prevent us from using decorum, when we talk to one another. I am not going to run out of this forum, especially since i started it.. 

Leah one, mentioned a number of protestant groups she did not mention she is Jewish,to me, so do not see the relevance of what you have stated. So there was no way from her post or even her profile ,I Could have known this. Like i said a number of christians have left beliefnet, or only post in game rooms, music rooms, or on journals ,or add videos because of the atmosphere in the forums. Some I mentioned after I started I simply walked away and took a breather, made some friends who discussed why they have stopped. Some posting anywhere that is not musical or humerous.

I would like to continue the discussion, at hand, do not mind reading posts that are based on the discussion /forum, that we are currently in this room, talking about. Later this monday evening I will go further thru what is listed in here, and see if there is any clarification in this forum of the, topic that I am being informed of thru you and leah one. Tonite I Have to prepare for church.

ALSO, This is still America and I Am still an adult, to me its basic, human docorum, that a post be in reference to what is being stated. The city which I Live in has a large population of Jews, and we all get along. You might also want to read what was written in here , this particular forum, before you also make assumptions, or have perceptions about what was done.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2011 - 9:51PM #39
LeahOne

Dear Kind,

You want to be treated like an adult, Kind - Then treat US as adults.  We've ALREADY been through everything you outlined with Nancy. Pages and pages of it.  We KNOW what she's claimed:  we've told you.

Paine and I are not lying or misrepresenting, or failing to understand Nancy's "doctrine":  you ought to understand that she's a heretic.

I don't know about YOU, Kind - but I don't consider people who claim others aren't really human to be fit to talk to.  No matter *who* they suggest is not really human.

It's beyond me how any decent person, an actual Christian, would be interested in the 'theological views' of some people.  It's beyond belief to me that anyone with a shred of decency would accept such a person as a fellow Christian.

GOD knows my husband's family wouldn't tolerate such a one in their midst.  And they are all Christian.

Kind, I don't know why you made a snarky comment about my profile page:  perhaps you can explain why you feel free to sit in judgement upon me for that content.  Was it salacious, in your exalted view?

Do you think that everyone here should be REQUIRED to list their religion, etc?  Then make the suggestion to management.....

I pretty much spelled out EXACTLY what Nancy believes that I find offensive.

And guess what, Kind - I think if it doesn't ALSO offend you that she dirties Christianity with that "serpent seed doctrine", that there's something wrong with YOUR theology, too.

I can only suppose that to you, Kind, speculating about the 'End Times' is more important than trying to redeem fools like Nancy from their heresy, and possibly saving their souls????

Please, PLEASE! - Let me know that I've misunderstood you and that you really DO give a rodent's round rump about how 'Christians' treat others - and about trying to save someone's soul.....

Moderated by Stardove on Jan 25, 2011 - 09:55AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2011 - 8:41PM #40
KIND6004

Ok, did take your advice and went back to review Nancys posts, see that there was talk about the Jewish terminology, and when it started, some discussion of kennite, unsure what this means, in old testament the term used was Israelites, so this JEW, is a term used in mordern times.

Can not say that ancestorial history is something I Have studied, it seems the conversation went better after around march 2009, her posts after that time are pretty much deleted, AFTER THAT YEAR from 2007, to around early 2009,  it seems when ever this particular subject comes up, or anything related to end times, saw where she discussed something about satan having children, will not discuss this, other then to say that God made sure Christ was his son, and the flood plays a large part in this issue. Every comment of the mark of the beast etc., even evolution comments some which were left lead one to believe she believes in the creator.  Makes you wonder why that is so some other comments are there so I know its not because its too old. But unsure why would have had to open up surrounding conversations which would have slowed down my completion of my intended task, to review her comments. Next I will review, the forum posts of leah one. Also yours. But these are after hours tasks.

I thought the Giant bones discovered post was a new post but in going thru saw it also went back pretty far.

Noticed her request that arabs allow Jews and other religious groups to worship at the temple mount. She also asked for an arab apology for the events that occurred in new york 2001, I noticed she even mentioned the attempt of arabs to build a mosque in the twin towers area.  I also noticed that she stated that she has ancestors on both sides of her family which are Jews. She also establishes her belief that our forefathers, in this country, the men who wrote our constitution, were christian. She also speaks of others outside of our faith, non christians but authors during the time period of Christ living who document his existence. Which was good to me to know exact names, shows the extent she is interested in some historical evidence. Discusses Paul. She also mentioned that Bush, and some other presidents desire to divide up ISRAEL, The country.  She also states she does not believe in the global warming theories. She also said no matter heritage anyone could become a christiam. No way did I OPEN These posts to look at surrounding comments. But sometimes she responded to specific inquiries, so it shows me she can and will. There were 38 pages of posts by her, including her comment to me on october 29,2010, regarding my questions in this particular post, and a statement of her liking the questions but also a warning that the subject would create, some flack.

I also believe that you will know that the forum, was even moved its not available to me where it was originally. Because I was starting several forums. But did it to gain, points, to meet people to develop, the idea, of the signs group, I had attempted to start, due to all the different earth quakes, floods, volcano eruption, tornados, in the past year 2010.

This is the last comment that I will be drawn off surrounding your issues with nancy. Do know like someone mentioned  in one of her posts, WHO the judge will be. So its not necessary for me to respond to any personal attacks.  My profile states quite openly my beliefs more then I see in any other, and some have even regreted posting their personal photographs in this site due to the attacks in this site going beyond what should be in a religious site.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 120  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 120 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook