Page 1 of 120  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 120 Next
4 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2010 - 7:49PM #1
KIND6004

Has the anti Christ, spirit, crept into even the bibles that are coming from new aged doctines, using the changing of the very word of to decieve the elect of God as predicted in the book New aged Versions of the Bible. Is Christs divinity, being whited out of he pages, who do you say Jesus is? Is there a trinity? Are we in the last days  Do we have wars and rumors of wars? Earthquakes, natural disasters? Are they occuring at the same rate as a women in Trivail? What is trivail? Has all that is occuring been prophesied in the word of God?When some groups say they are christians what does it really mean? Is the anti Christ already alive and living on the planet earth. Do we have a formation of the european government described in the end times? Who owns most of the land in the united states? Do we already have the ability to mark people with the mark of the beast? Does it appear that its now conceivable that food, and supplies could be restricted, with the press to have our bank cards etc, implanted in our palms? or marked in their skulls? Is the world prepared for the tribulation judgements? Is the calendar 2012 a potential event? Are we preparing for a world catastrophe?

Was the failing of the banking system predicted in scripture? How much is left to occur before the rapture? Do all christians believe in the rapture? Do all churches believe in heaven or Hell?

God is Good
God is Worthy to be Praised.
Gods Word will endure forever.
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2010 - 9:34PM #2
LeahOne

Why don't you take it to a 'Christians' board where some may actually care about that stuff..... Most of us here could  hardly care less about all of that prognostication nonsense:  it's actually against my religion to engage in such attempts.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2010 - 11:26PM #3
Sacrificialgoddess

I'm HERE!!!!!!!  Tongue out

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 2:15AM #4
NjoyAADAirbrush

Kind6004, Good questions, and a topic many are interested in. Of course by now you do understand the flack you will receive. Hang in there, I will discuss more a little later with you.

Remember, as each day goes by , we get closer to the fulfilment of all things...Watch Jerusalem, the barometer of the endtimes, all prophesy points to her.

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 12:37PM #5
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Wow, you just panic about everything, don't ya?

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 4:32PM #6
KIND6004

Well I did not know that since this was talking about Apocalypse, that I might be in the wrong community, so if you would like it transferred, no problem if you know how to, move it to the christian area, but if you use a term like Apocalypse which is what the book of revelations is  called in the spanish bible.

The other response, I would like to make is that I am on the winning side, the side that is going to be raptured out, so I Am not panicked. So many others have gone on before me, its going to be a grand reunion. I Just have to keep The Faith.

I Will let it sort of perk u late a few more days the question, and I am sure those who are drawn to the subject will come. IF you build it they will come. This is the subject, for today such an hour as this. I Personally believe this discussion is where it should be so I Will print out the questions, and this weekend, start my answers, biblical points for sure, and its at the exact moment in history it needs to be discussed in . It appears when some dont like a subject, they dont want to deal with it, thinking its going to go away but prophecy is not going away.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 4:42PM #7
KIND6004

This is how forums use to work in the old days, throw out the subject, questions to be answered and no forum was able to say; it all but maybe thats why my return is eminent. Nancy NjoyAAAAirbrus, welcome And sacrificial Godd, another oldie, that is called forth. If you think this subject is against your religion you should wonder why? Lets take a look at what Jesus had to say about this subject, and book of revelations, and Even book of Timothy lets just let the holy spirit lead us. Direct those who fill called to share and take part to come in and lets look at the Birth Pangs come one and all. Are we in labour

No man knows the hour or day, but yes, we can certainly look at the travail.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 5:38PM #8
allthegoodnamesweretaken

I was just commenting on the fact that you seemed pretty worried that everything was an indication of the "anti-Christ" coming.  I'll answer the questions though, if that is what you want. 

Oct 28, 2010 -- 7:49PM, KIND6004 wrote:

Has the anti Christ, spirit, crept into even the bibles that are coming from new aged doctines, using the changing of the very word of to decieve the elect of God as predicted in the book New aged Versions of the Bible.

I don't know if it was the anti-Christ or not.  I don't think we need to subscribe supernatural forces here necessarily. 

Honestly, if you ask me, every single one of you Christians is deceived to a lesser or greater extent.  You've taken a book, that was written for the tribe of Israel, and co-opted it as your own.  You've used passages about there covenant with one specific deity to justify a belief in monotheism, and used it to slaughter and ridicule people around the world. 

Is Christs divinity, being whited out of he pages, who do you say Jesus is?

I neither claim to know, or care who Jesus was. 

Is there a trinity?

I think there is a googoplex. 

Are we in the last days

Someone is always claiming we're in the last days. 

Do we have wars and rumors of wars?

Since man figured out how to tie pointy rocks on the ends of sticks. 

Earthquakes, natural disasters?

No more than ever. 

Are they occuring at the same rate as a women in Trivail? What is trivail?

I want to say its a large coaster. 

Has all that is occuring been prophesied in the word of God?

Who's god?

When some groups say they are christians what does it really mean?

Nothing.

Is the anti Christ already alive and living on the planet earth.

Probably not.  He's only described in some ancient mythology that wasn't translated very well, and seems like someone was on a drug trip when they wrote it. 

Do we have a formation of the european government described in the end times?

Revelation isn't talking about a European government. 

Who owns most of the land in the united states?

The Church. 

Do we already have the ability to mark people with the mark of the beast?

There isn't even consensus about what the mark of the beast is supposed to be. 

Does it appear that its now conceivable that food, and supplies could be restricted, with the press to have our bank cards etc, implanted in our palms?  or marked in their skulls?

LOL! No. 

Is the world prepared for the tribulation judgements?

Loving god for ya.  I think if your god tried, mine would gang up on him. 

Is the calendar 2012 a potential event?

You mean 12/21/2012?  Nah, I just figure they had to stop writing sometime. 

Are we preparing for a world catastrophe?

I don't think you can prepare for a world catastrophe. 

Was the failing of the banking system predicted in scripture?

Modern banking wasn't even predicted in scripture, how could they predict a fall that hasn't happened to it yet? 

How much is left to occur before the rapture?

No body will be taken.

Do all christians believe in the rapture? Do all churches believe in heaven or Hell?

Don't know, why don't you pose that question on a board that isn't multifaith?

all

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 5:41PM #9
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Oct 29, 2010 -- 4:42PM, KIND6004 wrote:

This is how forums use to work in the old days, throw out the subject, questions to be answered and no forum was able to say; it all but maybe thats why my return is eminent.

Let me ask ya.  In the old days was the board on multifaith?  Do you have any experience discussing with people who are not only non-Christian, but not even a big three? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 5:44PM #10
allthegoodnamesweretaken

I'm trying to figure out what sacrificialgoddess said that implied to you that Christianity is against her religion

Sense of decency yes, and also common sense as to how you treat people respectfully, but not against her religion.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 120  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 120 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook