Page 1 of 156  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 156 Next
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 12:48PM #1
Madhorseman

Annihilation.

This is another subject I stand alone. Returning to Isaiah 65 behold, I create new heavens and a new earth .... And in Rev 21 we read ....

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Yes on Oct 21 2011 this Earth and solar system will be annihilated. However, how far does this destruction of annihilation go? Would this include part of our galaxy or the whole entire galaxy? Some believes that this whole universe will be annihilated which I totally disagree and this is why I stand alone on this.

Col1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Eph3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly [places] might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Principalities and powers in heavenly [places]. My point here is we are definitely not alone in this universe. Thus destruction / annihilation of Oct 21 2011 will be limited to our solar system which is the covenant of day and night.

Jer33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; 21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

However, this covenant of day and night comes to an end on Oct 21 2011 and God will create the new Earth where there are no sun to give light.

Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

God bless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 4:16PM #2
miami-ted

Hello Madhorsemen,

Very good reasoning on the destruction of the heavens and the earth and I am in complete agreement that there will be total destruction of this earth.  As Peter warns, by the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

However, I think your timeline has fallen victim to one very serious flaw.   "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

So, while it is good to warn people of the coming destruction, to overstep the bounds of Scripture and declare that you know the day or hour makes all that you say suspect.

Be very careful how you explain and instruct regarding the prophecies God's word.

God bless you.

In Christ, Ted.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 4:22PM #3
Ironhold

Sep 26, 2010 -- 12:48PM, Madhorseman wrote:

Yes on Oct 21 2011 this Earth and solar system will be annihilated. However, how far does this destruction of annihilation go? Would this include part of our galaxy or the whole entire galaxy? Some believes that this whole universe will be annihilated which I totally disagree and this is why I stand alone on this.

And what, praytell, will you be doing when your prediction fails to occur?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 4:43PM #4
Merope

This thread was moved from Christian-to-Christian Debate.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 8:53PM #5
gorm-sionnach

Sorry, you're going to be several months too late. Everyone knows the earth is going to be destroyed May 21, 2011...

Oh you doom sayers and your little prophecies. Let me know how that works out for you.

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 11:07PM #6
Madhorseman

miami-ted

Hello to you Mr. Ted And good hearing from you.

You said.... However, I think your timeline has fallen victim to one very serious flaw. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Actually, those verses leads to much deeper spiritual meanings.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

First I like to point out that the word "Day and hour" both signifies the judgment of God as judgment day. And hour likewise in one hour judgment came upon mystery Babylon the great etc. The word "knoweth" can mean to come to knowledge or it can also have meanings as to experience as experience the wrath of God. Same as those wicked men who wanted to "know" the two messengers which came to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Thus man has never experienced the wrath and judgment of God because that day hasn't come as of yet and it says neither the angels. Angels are not the ones that sinned to be subject to judgment day and those which did are reserved unto that day which is the same time when man is facing. Then it says neither the son which in the past I thought it was speaking about Christ but to make a correction the son here is speaking about son of perdition namely the man of sin namely Satan himself. Finally, then it says but my Father only. And when did the father experienced the judgment? Jesus is called Everlasting Father Isaiah 9 and he made the atonement before the foundation of the world. Once he was risen he said let there be light.

My point here is the above verses is not speaking about time reference. In fact we are commanded to watch.

Matthew 25:3 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

And if we do not watch ....

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

And where do we watch? In the Bible. And that bible is which is declaring the end from the beginning.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

How is God declaring the end from the beginning? The Bible itself has a calendar and landmarks as events which took place to build the time line of history. Even the feast days are shadow of things to come. When Adam was created 11013 BC to when the flood occurred 4990 BC which is 6000 plus 23 years from creation 11013 BC. 4990 BC to the cross 33AD is 5000 plus 23 years. And through this time line of history God is declaring the end ( I have a brief calendar written on the thread called 2011) and here is the link ....

community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/4... Or you can also go to Family radio web site,

Once we lay down this biblical time line of history that is when one might realize that this is all pre-planned. Christ came at the fullness of time and his return is day appointed. That day is 13000 plus 23 years from creation. 23 years = 276 months / 8400 days. That last day of the 8400 days tribulation lands on May 21 2011. Which just so happens to be the seventeenth day of the second month of the Jewish calendar which so happens to be the self same day the flood came exactly 7000 years ago. Now we can ask our self why did God tell Noah and his family to enter the ark 7 days prior to the flood? Day as 1000 year = 7000 years.

The other problem is this is just the beginning. There is so much more info and that is why I like to point people to go to family radio web site where they can obtain all the materials totally free.

You said.... So, while it is good to warn people of the coming destruction, to overstep the bounds of Scripture and declare that you know the day or hour makes all that you say suspect. Be very careful how you explain and instruct regarding the prophecies God's word.

I thank you for your advise. However, its not I that are declaring the end nor Mr Camping of family Radio. The Bible is itself is declaring the end. I can also truly say the God raised Mr camping and his radio ministry for this very reason to sound the warning.

God bless and take care. Eiji

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 11:12PM #7
Madhorseman

Ironhold said ......And what, praytell, will you be doing when your prediction fails to occur?

Mr. Ironhold, How are you?

Personally, I'm not that concerned about Oct 21 2011. I seriously doubt anyone would be alive by that time but I can be dead wrong on that. The day we need to be concerned about is May 21 2011. That is the day of great earthquake and rapture / the day resurrection to take place. It is the last day of salvation. And true believers will be hidden for the duration of 5 months / 153 days which ends on the last day of the feast of tabernacles Oct 21 2011.

However, your question is what if it doesn't happen?

Logically, I can understand your question but logically and mathematically it is not possible not to happen. My point here is the end of 2011 was determined way before this earth and solar system was even created. God hid this language / code in the scriptures to warn his people. Who do you think Peter was speaking to when he said....

2Pet3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Who are the beloved? His elect. And unto his elect he says be not ignorant of this "ONE THING" and that one thing is repeated twice. Why twice?

Gen 41: 32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; [it is] because the thing [is] established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

In 2Pet3 Peter was speaking about the end of the world comparing that with the flood. Then he mysteriously said what he did in verse 8. Then we go back to Genesis account to look more carefully at the flood we find that God instructs Noah and his family to enter the Ark 7 day prior to the flood.

Gen 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2.Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female. 3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

I believe the churches have correctly understood that the animals in the ark spiritually represents his people, The Ark represents Christ which had one window, one door as one way to Christ etc. And this ark is pointing to the escape and redemption we have in Christ which is to come 7 days 7000 years later which is May 21 2011.

Its not the question of what if it doesn't happen. The real question one should be asking is where do I stand with God? Is he going to say to me on that day "I never knew you depart from me"? Of corse one will not hear God say that but if we find ourselves left behind the rapture "I never knew you depart from me would be ringing in my head.

Take care.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2010 - 10:50AM #8
NjoyAADAirbrush

Destruction comes upon the evil rudiments of this world.

God is RETURNING to the earth to establish His Kingdom, just as it is spoken of in the Lord's Prayer, a very well known prayer amongst most Christians.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,

Hallowed be Thy Name,

Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.....

Now "IF" as you say, the earth comes to total annihilation, then how can God's kingdom be established on earth?

Ecclesiastes 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the EARTH ABIDETH FOREVER.

There will be a change........ all will be changed in a "blink of an eye" from the flesh body to the spirit body, that celestial body we all have, which possesses our flesh embodiment at this time. We are all here for a reason and have a mission of sorts to fulfill, a role to play, which must be played out in these natural bodies.

Prophesy is being fulfilled, and grant you, I believe it is not to far into the future that the main prophesy of this generation will be completed.

God's Word must be handled with great care, for the sheep hunger for TRUTH, and are tired of all the LIES and DECEPTION.

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2010 - 11:22AM #9
TPaine

Camping first predicted that the world would end on September 6, 1994. When he was proven wrong, he claimed he may have made some "mathematical error." He now says the rapture will occur on May 21, 2011, and the end of the earth on October 21, 2011. I suppose on October 22, 2011 he will claim he made another "mathematical error."

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/...

Others have predicted other dates. In fact here is a link to a site that lists over 200 of them starting in 44 CE. So far, none of them has been correct.

www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

Science predicts that the sun will turn into a red giant in about 5 billion more years. At that time it will be large enough to encompass the earth's orbit and the planet will be incinerated.

I'll go with science over an ancient mythological book every time. After all, the Bible authors believed that the earth is the center of the universe, that God created day and night four days before before the sun and the moon, that there is water above the sky, and depending upon who you listen to that the universe is either 6 thousand of 13 thousand years old.

"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast its constitution and its government." -- Thomas Paine: The Rights Of Man (1791)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2010 - 1:27PM #10
allthegoodnamesweretaken

I don't concern myself with predictions of events that are supposed to be inevitable. 

Aside from the point that I disagree with the reasoning that you have used to make your evaluation, if nothing you can do about it changes the thing that will occur, either it is going to occur, or it isn't.  Who cares?

all

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 156  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 156 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook