Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View ++ ZIONISTS DESTROY THE TWIN TOWERS ?
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 1:14PM #21
BDboy

Its OK. I can tolerate Ted. I encourage you to tolerate Ted too. :-D

Someone in the "Evangelical Christian" forum started this topic. Turned into an interresting one....Undecided

Peace.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 1:52PM #22
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Um, I worry for you if you think the comments we have made are concerning you a "Ted" getting along. 

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 2:55PM #23
Sacrificialgoddess
All, who is moding these boards lately?
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 3:01PM #24
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Oct 29, 2010 -- 2:55PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

All, who is moding these boards lately?

IP if anyone. 

He seems to get all the orphan boards that no one else wants. 

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 7:26PM #25
Sacrificialgoddess
I guess I'll need to dig up his email so he can continue this game of pass the parcel.
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2010 - 3:02PM #26
TPaine

Oct 29, 2010 -- 11:24AM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

It just doesn't seem to belong here.  Maybe it doesn't belong anywere, but it sure doesn't belong here.

all

How about the Conspiracy Theory forum?

"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives." -- General Smedley Butler: War is a Racket (1935)

"War is mankind's most tragic and stupid folly; to seek or advise its deliberate provocation is a black crime against all men. Though you follow the trade of the warrior, you do so in the spirit of Washington — not of Genghis Khan. For Americans, only threat to our way of life justifies resort to conflict." - General of the Army Dwight D. Eisenhower: Graduation Exercises at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, USA at 3 June 1947
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2010 - 1:59PM #27
BDboy

lol

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook