Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Technical Issues
4 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2010 - 5:12PM #1
Adelphe

If you've posted today, you've noticed by now that the Multiquote, Quote, Edit, Delete and Report Post buttons on posts are all scrunched together.

The buttons still work, but you have to be careful when using them to make sure you've positioned your cursor on the button you really want to use.  If you float your cursor carefully under a button (not on top of but under), you'll get a written description of what that button is.

This has been reported to the tech staff.  When we hear anything back, we'll let you know.

Also, if you have any future technical glitches, you can always report them here (the Beliefnet Community Mailbox which is monitored several times a day) with "send message":

Beliefnet_community

I'll leave this here on the active portion of the board for now to be sure you all see it, then move it up as a sticky at some point, also adding other areas you can go for technical info/updates/support.

Thanks for your patience,

~Adelphe

Beliefnet Community Host

Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason, my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not retract anything, for to go against conscience would be neither right nor safe.  Here I stand.  I can do no other.  God help me.  Amen.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2010 - 8:19AM #2
Adelphe

Hi folks,

We're fixed!

Smile

I'll leave this on the active portion of the board to be sure all see it for now, then add in those other links for info on technical issue I promised above and post it as a sticky for future reference.

Peace!

Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason, my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not retract anything, for to go against conscience would be neither right nor safe.  Here I stand.  I can do no other.  God help me.  Amen.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2010 - 4:55PM #3
Adelphe

Hi all,

Information on/reporting avenues for technical issues:

1. To report a software glitch, click on:

community.beliefnet.com/beliefnet_commun...

to send a private message to the member Beliefnet_Community.  This mailbox is checked several times a day.

2. For technical assistance, visit the Beliefnet Knowledgebase. Lots of member and moderator support there (including information on how to use functions on the site)--we'll do our best to help. If you're uncertain whether you're experiencing a genuine software glitch or a temporary hiccup on your computer, feel free to post a new thread on the Knowledgebase:

community.beliefnet.com/knowledgebase/go...

3. To report scam/phishing emails sent through Beliefnet's private messaging system, press the Report Content button within the offending message. That action will notify the appropriate person who vanquishes the spammer/scammers.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook