Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Apocalyptic Café
4 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2011 - 12:11PM #91
Nonchristianheaven

Apr 12, 2011 -- 3:55AM, Jesusaddict wrote:

I tend to drink a lot of coffee.  I can taste the coffee through the creamers so good coffee just tastes better with or with out cream.  What do you say to those that don't believe in caffine? 

Not believing in caffeine does not mean it does not exist...

I don't think you should say anything to those who don't drink caffeine, it is there choice. I don't tell people they must eat broccoli, except my grandkids...I lie to them and tell them they are trees, and so they love eating broccoli.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2011 - 12:16PM #92
christine3
Here is a fascinating magazine article someone posted at Rainbow Family Gatherings.  The guy who lived this experience is Bret Ladd, one in a million for courage and stamina.  He actually went primitive, and you'll read his account in this article.  The reason I posted this is, I think people need to have this information in case this 21st lifestyle for some reason falls apart.

www.eco-action.org/dt/wildup.html
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 6:47PM #93
hungrylittlemonster

: Hex steps up to the Barista and taps im on the shoulder, and to his utter Horror relizes the poor chap is Dead. :

: Sweeping aside the dusty remains, Hex decides that maybe a Tripple Espresso might not be the best   thing to order and goes looking for the Single Barrel.  : 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 3:11PM #94
Sacrificialgoddess

Drink, please?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 4:21PM #95
mainecaptain

ooooo ooooo I'd love one too  :)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2012 - 2:11PM #96
hungrylittlemonster

:pops the cork of the JD single barrel bottle,

rinses out a couple of tumblers for SG and Maine 

On the rocks or w/ lemonaid.   Need to beat the heat here in the Metro area.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2012 - 4:55PM #97
hungrylittlemonster

Single barrel, a fractal generator and the creative process...   

Sketch in progress...  

I want to put something in the center Black frame...  Working on some ideas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2012 - 4:57PM #98
Sacrificialgoddess

:D

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2012 - 5:07PM #99
mainecaptain

I like :)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook