Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Switch to Forum Live View YAHWEH Our Father- Our God formed us from dust and hope.
5 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2009 - 7:10PM #81
peterthesplitfish

Shalom Birwin,

I accept. If you have the time to go back through the muck and mire of the posts of the last few weeks, you will see that what this particular thread represents is a "discuss proselytizing" concept that some are taking as a 'Discuss Proselytize to them forum'. I hope that makes it clearer.

Peter M.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2009 - 8:12PM #82
faith713

Birwin, use discernment. The "non-prostelytizer" gang's sole purpose is to attack Bible-believing Christians. They are the ones wasting everybody's time, not Izzy.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."--John14:6

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.-- John 3:16

"We love Him because He first loved us."--1 John 4:9-10

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2009 - 11:06PM #83
peterthesplitfish

My Faith...how very Christian of you to say.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2009 - 12:24PM #84
BillWitt

Dec 3, 2009 -- 8:12PM, faith713 wrote:

Birwin, use discernment. The "non-prostelytizer" gang's sole purpose is to attack Bible-believing Christians. They are the ones wasting everybody's time, not Izzy.

The "non-proselytizer" gang's purpose (at least mine) is to stop the unethical behavior of some Christians of spreading, and promoting the Big Lie (Bible = Inerrant Word of God).  It is about time people know the Truth about the Bible, and not fall for the Big Lie which is the greatest hoax ever put over on Western civilization. 

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2009 - 5:05PM #85
faith713

Thanks again for your great posts Izzy, my friend. 

You have every right to share your faith on this multi-faith forum despite

protests from the gang members here.

They are not in charge and their judgments are weak.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."--John14:6

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.-- John 3:16

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2009 - 5:56PM #86
peterthesplitfish

Faith,

I am not nor ever have been a member of a "gang" as you assert. That is your projection upon your limited understanding of what I post. You are doing a very typical Christian reaction to the questioning of your foundation. The early Christians who broke from the actions of TheWay of Yeshua did just as you by declaring all they did not want to hear as heresy. This is a very limiting dogma of your church and your church's doctrine of stereotyping people and judging those who oppose as some subspecies not worth understanding. You hide carefully behind old dogmas and use unfounded accusations and quotations to bolster your opinions and then accuse of of judging falsely. This is why the Christian church is failing and will fail soon. It is built upon a false foundation created by men in the Roman Empire, but I expect you to contradict this for that is what you have been taught to do by other men or women in you limited non-spiritual church. I am opposed to such as this for I understand the Laws well enough to know that to ignore you hoping you would go away would condemn me as much as your actions and words will condemn you. You are very mechanical and what Paul (the Paul who wrote Corinthians) called "natural man". You have no original thoughts because they have been stripped from your mind by the false doctrines of a dying church. Yeshua said the "kingdom is within" for a reason and a reason that openly reject by you very fruits of your own actions.

Peter M.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2009 - 9:00PM #87
faith713

Very creative posts, Izzy. 

Thanks for the email!

Keep up the good work!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook