Page 34 of 34  •  Prev 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34
3 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2011 - 11:50AM #331
Jm8

> I can give you many sources that say that Saddam Hussein had a part in 9/11. Doesn't mean it is true.

Good as a joke. I can only hope that most members have at least a vague idea about the source quality validation.

Hope this helps. Hare Krsna

Your servant, bh. Jan

www.vrindavan-dham.com
www.veda.harekrsna.cz

dvaitaM bandhAya mokSAt prAk prApte bodhe manISayA
bhaktyarthaM kalpitam dvaitaM advaitAd api sundaram

"Duality is bondage before moksa and wisdom after realization. The duality accepted for the   purpose of bhakti is sweeter than even non-duality." (from mangalacarana to Advaitasiddhi sara   sangraha by Madhusudana Sarasvati, former advaitin)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2011 - 7:22PM #332
G.flower

Oct 12, 2011 -- 12:59PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

Oct 12, 2011 -- 11:57AM, mainecaptain wrote:

And remember it is difficult to create more borg, if even one is able to think. Critical thinking makes people individual and harder to control.

And less likely to watch "Dancing with the stars". 

;)

LOL There are a couple of people at work who watch it. I just haven't been able to get interested.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2011 - 11:28AM #333
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Oct 13, 2011 -- 7:22PM, G.flower wrote:

Oct 12, 2011 -- 12:59PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

Oct 12, 2011 -- 11:57AM, mainecaptain wrote:

And remember it is difficult to create more borg, if even one is able to think. Critical thinking makes people individual and harder to control.

And less likely to watch "Dancing with the stars". 

;)

LOL There are a couple of people at work who watch it. I just haven't been able to get interested.

I can't believe it is still on. 

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2011 - 9:58AM #334
Sacrificialgoddess

*crickets*

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2011 - 11:19AM #335
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Oct 21, 2011 -- 9:58AM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

*crickets*

Yeah, I guess there were not people that agreed with JM8 pov that just didn't want to speak up after all. 

Must suck when a world view collapses around you. 

all

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 34 of 34  •  Prev 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook