Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 9:49PM #71
peterthesplitfish

Oh, and here is the Law as Yeshua spoke it to his disciples before Rome corrupted it:

9 “Hear O Yisrael {Israel}, the Eternal All, Your God is One; Many are My overseers, and My prophets. In me all live and move, and have subsistence.

10 You will love your All-Parent with all your understanding of the Holy Law.

11 You will love your neighbor as yourself, even as the Law instructs.

12 You will not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit, nor yet torment it.

13 You will not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves, beyond your need or use.

14 You will not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet anything which brings disorder to your health or senses.

15 You will not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy One.

16 You will not bear false witness, against any, nor willfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them.

17 You will not do unto others, as you would not want others to do to you.

18 You will worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of Whom are all things, and reverence the Holy Name, keeping sacred Their daily holy communions.

19 You will revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the teachers of righteousness.

20 You will cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong.

21 You will work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so will you eat the fruits of the earth, and live long in the land.

22 You will purify yourselves daily and rest every Seventh Day from labor, keeping Holy the Shabbat {Sabbaths} and the Festivals of your All-Parent and Creator.

23 You will do unto others, as you would that others should unto you.”

Chapter 42: Yeshua Interprets the Law

[See Nazirene Gospel 47]

1 And when they came down from the mountain, one of Yeshua’s {Jesus'} talmidim  {disciples} asked him:

“Adon {Lord}, if a man keep not all these commandments, will he enter into Life?”

2 And Yeshua {Jesus} answered him saying:

“The Law is Holy in the letter, but more perfect in the spirit, for the letter without the spirit is dead, but the spirit makes the letter alive. Take heed, therefore, that you obey the Law from the heart, and in the spirit of love, all the Commandments which I have given to you, for each law is a hedge to you, and a safeguard for your soul.

3 For it has been written: ‘You will not kill’, but I say to you, if any hate and desire but a moment to slay, they are guilty of the Law. Yes, if they cause harm or pain to any innocent creature, they are indeed guilty. Only if they kill to put an end to suffering, which cannot be healed, they are guilty not, if they do it quickly and in love.

4 It has also been said, ‘You will not steal’, but I say to you, if any is not content with that which he has, and so desires and seeks after that which is another's, or if he withholds that which is just from the worker, he has already stolen in his heart; and truly I tell you, his guilt is greater than that of one who steals bread in necessity, to satisfy his hunger.

5 Again you have been told: ‘You will not commit adultery’; but I say to you, if man and woman join together in marriage with unhealthy bodies, and beget unhealthy offspring, they are guilty even though they have not taken their neighbor's spouse.

6 And if any enter into marriage for unnatural relations and do not raise offspring, but come near to each other, they are guilty. And if any has not taken a woman who belongs to another, but desires in his heart and seeks after her body, he has committed adultery already in spirit.

7 And again I say to you, if any lust and seek to possess the body of any creature for food, or for pleasure, or for profit, they defile themselves thereby, and thus deny my commandments, and are guilty.”

8 And Yeshua {Jesus} continued to interpret the Holy Law, and His talmidim {disciples} listened to Him with great interest and were astonished by his wisdom.  9 And He said to them:

“And if a man tells the truth to his neighbor in such a way as to lead him into evil, even though it be true in the letter, he is guilty. Walk therefore in the spirit, and thus you will fulfill the Law in the letter and be made ready for the Kingdom.  9 Let the Law be unwritten within your own hearts rather than on tables of stone memorial; in this manner be perfect, as which things nevertheless you ought to do, and not to leave the other things undone.

10 For I say to you again, the Law I have given to you is Holy, Just and Good, and blessed are all they who obey and walk in it. For truly I tell you, the All-Parent is Spirit, and they who worship the All-Parent must worship in spirit and truth, at all times and in every place under the sun. 11 Therefore, who ever listens to my words, and keeps the Holy Law, pure, and undefiled, will inherit rich rewards in this life and everlasting life in the world to come.”

It is of utmost importance that those like Nancy see the Law in words for the Spirit that is out of her sight might act upon her as is needed to steer her in a direction that she cannot understand as yet. All is good in its own way within the Law and those who see act with the the Law (the Right Hand of G-d) and those who see not act without the Law and therefor are in need of correction (the Left Hand of G-d). There are those who see the path and are called to it, then there are those who form their own path and therefore the Law has to push them from side to side until the cross the middle again and are therefore tested. It is quite clear now she has her own religion, and it is based upon whatever teachings she received from men in accordance with the Law for a test of the Nancy-ego-self vs her true-self. She chooses thus far her ego-self.

Peter M.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 9:56PM #72
peterthesplitfish

Shalom Friends,

While I may seem a little preachy here tonight, it is not meant as such. She clearly rejected the Law in favor of her self-begotten god or idol that she worships. She had to be shown the mirror again. We'll see what comes of it.

Peter M.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2009 - 7:14PM #73
LeahOne

Sep 15, 2009 -- 10:50AM, NjoyAADAirbrush wrote:

LeahOne.......LOL, grow up, I never called you a "child of the Devil", unless you know your a "Kenite", and even then, you have just as much right and opportunity to Salvation, as ANYONE ELSE ! In other words I would see you in the same boat as everyone else !

Now take that feather and stick it in your hat !

In Christ,

Nancy

Well, Nancy - I actually know I'm not a 'Kenite', and that all that you've posted about them and 'scribes' and so forth has been lies.

IF anyone had changed the text of the Torah in the scrolls, it would have become very obvious immediately.  There are 2 'witnesses' for each Torah portion reading, you know - and the honor of witnessing the reading isn't 'pre-arranged' but any adult member of a congregation - or a guest! - may be so honored.  At one time, the tradition got to be that only male adults did such witnessing and reading....that was because there were so many literate people in the congregations, and only men were *obligated* to read.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2009 - 7:25PM #74
LeahOne

"And it is by the grace of God, that we are saved, and not by the Law !"

Poor Nancy - she simply has no understanding about Judaism!  If she did, she wouldn't go on & on as though we Jews deny the Grace of GOD.   We don't:  we know that we are imperfect and GOD is perfect, and that if He chooses to 'save' us it is because of His compassion and not any virtue of our own.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2009 - 8:49PM #75
peterthesplitfish

Shalom Leah,

She does not understand the Law of Grace and that is it not 'gifted' to a person, but a person actually has to do work to over come what it is that they lack within. She, like many fundies, believe in the 'magic wand' approach to salvation and therefore any understanding of the Laws is void within them. Ya'acov understood this quit well and when he wrote his letter to his fellow seekers, he did say quite clearly "faith without works is dead" and there are NO exceptions to this. The work is internal and seeking to know about how the Laws pertain to you, why you were born, who you really are, etc. These things are meaningless to fundies because they are stuck...flatlined spiritually on words that are mere shadows of truth and not truth in and of themselves. It is in the 'doing' of the work that matters not the saying of the words that matter. The Laws are as you know, but Christians have circumcised these from their belief system and are blind to what is in front of their own faces. Yeshua fulfilled the Laws within himself and the Gospel that Ya'acov wrote is a framework of the mind of one who did so. He got Yeshua's approval of every word therefore he wrote about the crucifixion BEFORE Yeshua had his allegorical crucifixion. Nancy of course will deny this because she is stuck in her literal world that she has created with names, dates, and times in her linear mind. Yeshua was a 12 fold dimensional mind within the Gospel, not the historical Yeshua the man. There is a different meaning to Yeshua in the Gospel then the historical man because Yeshua is a pattern of mind of one who fulfilled that which we all must do eventually. Yeshua the man approved of the writings and approved of his name being used to represent the fulfillment of the Laws. She will not in this life come to terms with that paradigm. She is too fossilized spiritually now to do so.

Peter M.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2009 - 11:00AM #76
NjoyAADAirbrush

The Law of Grace=Jesus Christ, for He is the ONLY ONE that has fulfilled the Law in it's completeness!

No other born in this realm has been or ever will be able to fulfill the Law as Jesus Christ did !

Therefore, GRACE comes through Christ and no other ! The Law CANNOT SAVE ANYONE ! Only the GRACE brought forth from Jesus fulfilling the Law and Sacrifice on the cross, can we receive the unmerited favor, given for repentance of sin, by the faith in the ONE and ONLY Saviour Jesus the Christ .

The Law is our schoolmaster, and God gave us the Law through Moses, the Lawgiver, yet Salvation cannot be obtained through the Law ONLY, for no one is perfect and can perfectly come under the Law without blemish as Christ did !

Therefore the term "Law of Grace" meaning "Law fulfilled to bring forth Grace" equals only One, Who is Jesus Christ !

That head corner stone in which some stubble , because of being taught by legalist, and not by Truth seekers.

God knew we would have dualism in this flesh world because of our fleshly desires that can lead one astray from the Word of God , ever so easily.

That is why the Lord God saw fit to set forth a plan of Salvation, so that whomsoever will could obtain Salvation, they would have that opportunity set in place for them upon the asking.

This you do not get with the Law ONLY ! But through the Saviour it is set in place , unmoveable.

We can reject it, or go astray from it, even after we have been saved and believed , yet upon repentance we are forgiven and it is always there for us.

It is unmoveable, but we are temptable, therefore, repentance is an important part of our lives, for we are surrounded by temptation daily, and we backslide every so often which is human. Yet, God forgives in the name of Jesus Christ, and we are whole once again.

In Christ,

Nancy

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2009 - 6:06PM #77
peterthesplitfish

Nancy,

The Law was before Moshe. 

Peter M.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8