Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Your Hosts: MarySara722, Innerpoint, and Adelphe
5 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2009 - 12:57AM #11
LeahOne

@IP, I hope you've got full Hazmat gear on:  that stuff calls for MOPP 4!!!!

Godspeed and good luck : ))

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2009 - 1:34AM #12
Marysara722

Jun 25, 2009 -- 12:35PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

Ah, eternal optimism.  I love it.  

Here are your hardhats, you'll need those, and a ration of whiskey each.  

Enjoy! 

All hon, make that a ration of Malibu Rum, some orange juice and a splash of pomegranate juice and darlin' ... you got a deal!

Jun 25, 2009 -- 1:39PM, TPaine wrote:

Bear, you forgot to give them their body armor.

TP, nah, I'm well seasoned 'round these Bnet woods.  One of my boards is the Abortion Debate Board talk about warfare.  Especially in the older Bnet days .... when my armor consisted of a bee-keepers suit, a haz-mat get-up and then a suit-of-armour as an accessory to finish off my whole outfit.
Oh and it's necessary to wear steel-tip construction worker boots too.
But then when I'm done there, I visit the USNP board and that board is always warring regardless of how many Bnet homes we've been through. Wink

So I'd say I'm more then ready & prepared. Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2009 - 1:45AM #13
Marysara722

Itty, Itty, Itty.  Before I address your post, let me first say it's good to hear (see) that you're back.
I do hope your situation is getting better and that you are in good spirits.  As I mentioned in my intro post about a family member dealing with similar issues so I understand all too well of what you've been enduring which as keep you in my thoughts & prayers for a full recovery.  Feel free to send my a personal email anytime.

As to your concerns, once again, I'm with IP on this and yes, I know from past experience(s) about some situations here & there.  It looks like IP & I have our 'volunteer' work cut out for us.

Be good, hang loose *waves the hand Hawaiian style* Peace out,
Tootles,
MSara

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2009 - 12:17PM #14
itty

MarySara your kind words and support mean a lot to me. Thank you. At this point I am well. I have fingers crossed that it remains so. I don't dare cross my toes becuase I don't want to fall on my  pointy little head.Wink  I do keep you in my thought and prayers as you deal with the realities of your own situation.

I do know that you and IP have your work cut out for you. I don't envy you your task but I am very certain that the forum here is in very good and capable hands.

I don't want to create dissention on these forums but I think this issue is pretty important. I have been researching the CI movement for over a year now. Frankly it scares the BeJesus out of me. I don't plan to get into the fray as I have done in the past. I will continue to speak out, using the information I have garnered in my research, to try to educate our posters and members of the forum about just what CI and Christian Reconstructionism are.

Take care MarySara.

itty

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2009 - 12:42PM #15
itty

itty winds herself around IP's ankles taking care not to trip him. IP I am SO glad to see you again.  Our mutual friend has kept me abreast of some of what you've been through. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I will get you a PM out with phone number. I lost  most of mine when I had that incident with the laptop, a kitty and a glass of water. My dear, dear friends came together and they gave sucha a gift when they bought and sent me my new laptop. I was so touched and overwhelmed by this kindness and generosity. Regardless of how the world wags on I know there are so many people who are kind, caring and altogether wonderful. I have such blessings and I never forget them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2009 - 12:51PM #16
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Rum and juice?  Whatever your poison is, is just fine. 

I developed a little too much of a taste for good whiskey in school, so it's what I always think of. 

I hope your armor is well worn and not pointy at all on the inside, we wouldn't want to tear the hasmat suit. 

Wink

For my part, if you have to remove a post that I did, go ahead.  In fact, I probably already know why it needs to be removed.  I did this for years myself and have learned to "run a line" with the ROC.  Just don't worry, I won't get upset.

all

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2009 - 11:54PM #17
Innerpoint

Jun 26, 2009 -- 12:51PM, allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

For my part, if you have to remove a post that I did, go ahead.  In fact, I probably already know why it needs to be removed.  I did this for years myself and have learned to "run a line" with the ROC.  Just don't worry, I won't get upset.

I know, damn it... and I still miss you on the Proselytizing board!  [ip smiles down at the itty-bitty-kitty nestled around his ankles]

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2009 - 1:54PM #18
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Sorry man.  I just had a lot of bad experiences.

Kind of soured the whole hosting/moderating thing for me. 

No use crying about them here though. 

all

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2010 - 12:41PM #19
Merope

Please join MarySara722, Innerpoint, and me in welcoming Adelphe to the Apocalypse and End Times hosting team!

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2010 - 11:14AM #20
Marysara722

Welcome Adelphe to this little 'end' of the big Bnet Woods.  Cool

We're glad to have you aboard.

But please, enjoy your little vacation FIRST!!!

One can always use some fun before getting down to business.

Ciao,
MSara
Your new fellow Co-Host

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook