Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Switch to Forum Live View My SCIENTIFIC understanding of WHAT God is.
5 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 12:31PM #61
johndavid23
BL,

Aren't those progressive contractions known as black holes?  At least in one observable instance of them.

Your logic also negates the big bang.

Gravity would only turn repulsive when matter is concentrated in what we call a "singularity".

Since Einstein affirmed that "When all matter is taken out of the universe, then time and space also disappear",  our analysis of matter and energy in terms of time and space become inappropriate.  In my view, those parameters are created by consciousness in order to quantify Reality.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 12:49PM #62
BaiginLong

johndavid23 wrote:

BL,

Aren't those progressive contractions known as black holes?  At least in one observable instance of them.

Your logic also negates the big bang.

Gravity would only turn repulsive when matter is concentrated in what we call a "singularity".

Since Einstein affirmed that "When all matter is taken out of the universe, then time and space also disappear",  our analysis of matter and energy in terms of time and space become inappropriate.  In my view, those parameters are created by consciousness in order to quantify Reality.

Einstein also never lived to observe the Casimir Effect.

Black holes don't represent a true causal contraction, just a contraction of matter. That doesn't mean that events and effects are reduced by any means.

And where does my logic negate the big bang? I haven't commented on how gravity within a singularity would act so there's no contradiction. The issue at hand is still causal regression.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook