Switch to Forum Live View Why I enjoy attending Calvary Chapel church
6 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2008 - 11:30PM #1
THSWarrior
Calvary Chapel is a true Bible-based Christian church organized many years ago by Pastor Chuck Smith in California. There are now many Calvary Chapels in America and elsewhere (I suppose).

The Calvary Chapel that I attend was established over twenty years ago and is still being led today by Paster Kent Nottingham, whose personal Pastor is Pastor Chuck Smith.

The Calvary Chapel church I attend is focused intently upon the recorded teachings of Christ Jesus, Who is considered to be our Lord and our Savior.  I enjoy attending Calvary Chapel because the sermons and teachings are taken straight from the Holy Bible.

As Pastor Knottingham will say frequently: "If it is not in the Bible, then it is not in the church."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2008 - 5:57PM #2
RAFFEY
[QUOTE=THSWarrior;621321]Calvary Chapel is a true Bible-based Christian church organized many years ago by Pastor Chuck Smith in California. There are now many Calvary Chapels in America and elsewhere (I suppose).

The Calvary Chapel that I attend was established over twenty years ago and is still being led today by Paster Kent Nottingham, whose personal Pastor is Pastor Chuck Smith.

The Calvary Chapel church I attend is focused intently upon the recorded teachings of Christ Jesus, Who is considered to be our Lord and our Savior.  I enjoy attending Calvary Chapel because the sermons and teachings are taken straight from the Holy Bible.

As Pastor Knottingham will say frequently: "If it is not in the Bible, then it is not in the church."[/QUOTE]
I love christianity because its all made simple by the teachings of jesus christ,that we need do nothing exept believe in his word no works/deeds can justify our being exepted only our faith and walk with the holyspirit as we are fully redeemed/forgiven for all our sins through the crucifiction and blood of christ hwo is our lord and i think that is the most beautiful thing in the world considering how wicked man has become.No other religion can claim christ...but that that is called by his name..
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2008 - 6:04PM #3
RAFFEY
Very well worded and in exellent form,im well aware of Calvery church and have nothing but good to say on it...JESUS IS LORD and i agree a good church should preach straite from theBIBLE and not of their own teaching as many do thus bringing devition/confustion twisting the real word of GOD that will not go unpunished.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook