6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 1:35PM #1
noblefuse
ENERGY IS THE KEY TO CIVILIZATION- dont believe me- go live just one day in the woods- the valuable resource is getting dry as india and china want to live a little like the west-cant blame them- who i do blame is being on this net for so long as everyone uses their own arrogance and negativity to ignore solutions for energy- how many people have you met in your life that says they solved it- go ahead and ignore this as the rest in past year- when the total economy fails- dont be puzzled as you did nothing- pressure a university to investigate and repeat- i dont want your money-take your energy and help solve the energy crisis

Research Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) (609) 243-2750

Research and Project Administration (609) 258-3091

Contact the Office of the Dean for Research--dfr@princeton.edu

CHRIST IS KING

I love the man called jesus-a life of struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind- this is the highest principle of life to live-struggle in any form- you want a strong body- train hard all the time- take one week off and you deteriorate- want a strong mind-read and learn everything as often as you can-want an enlightened soul- love god with all your heart and soul and struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind-Life is a struggle- I wouldn't have it any other way- Free will

Moses and Mohamed are brothers of the same entity- one with a staff-one with a sword- for man needs to understand discipline- bless all the nations peoples and their messengers to bring peace and unity to her children-and our duty continues until all submit to the chosen one of peace and love-the struggle for the sick and poor-the one that sits at the right hand of the father- the Christ- man of peace- our duty continues under god

* my name is Solomon Sami Azar-born on the 13th January-1965. I have combined the century old ideas of Tesla and Einstein to produce safe nuclear fusion of heavy water in order to end the energy crisis- When the scientific community has found this and understands -the energy crisis will be over along with talks of greenhouse gases-I have been guided to this discovery by the heavens- by a force in this universe we are all connected to in spirit and pray to in the name of god- I have put together many signs and connections to form the big picture- I am a messenger of GOD---I have been sent by heaven to declare An Age of Unity has begun- world war 2 was Armageddon signified by two atomic bombs-An age of unity has begun

Conclusion: My intentions are for the betterment of mankind-as a messenger- maybe I am not THEE ONE- but I am WILLING to stand as the man of peace for a world bent on Armageddon and war to unite by the words of god- being ignored and ridiculed by even the theists was disheartening which led to the majority of my disgust-after 13 months after experiment being nice and polite and begging you to assist to no avail- but was an excellent learning journey how the Holocaust can happen- why there is rape kill pillage and burn amongst man- you deserve it- truly- you do nothing for one another during times of peace but ridicule and attack from jealousy-prejudice-bullyism-i now try to slap you in the face- for it seems you need a fire under your ass before you act-and maybe soon global war will do so-My entire persona and behavior may be summed up as a parent that desperately grabs hold of a child running into the street without knowledge of consequences- it might seem harsh trying to enlighten the child on something they dont understand-BUT YOU MUST- I solved energy crisis and I KNOW IT-one in which shall feed the poor and strengthen the global economies-I just have to convince spoiled people on the net with filled bellies and still a job without future worries to help uncover- if i have offended anyone in my solo attempts to instigate my fellow citizens to help uncover this discovery- GOOD- take this energy and force a university to repeat my experiment- when the world has unlimited clean energy for nations to pump and filter water- for energy in electricity to run schools,homes,hospitals and factories -EVERYTHING - then you will only begin to understand why i do what i do now-when proven correct- you will say thank god

I carry a flicker of light in a wonderful world filled with infinite possibilities and a masterpiece of creation all around us-man is good- stronger everyday with a pursuit to light of knowledge at the very same time many with cold and abusive behaviors with the will to blow it out- I believe good will prevail for its in our nature to do so
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 7:16PM #2
itty
itty opens the door to the thread....comes in....sits down....reads it....

itty comes sloooooowllly to her feet....backs away quietly....slips out the door and RUNS like all hell away from that door......
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook