Switch to Forum Live View Why I like being in the oneness of life
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 12:59PM #1
onenessguy8
I like my religion because it is the universal religion of the oneness of all life.  It is the essence of all true religions.  The purpose of a true religion is to bring us back to God, and in the oneness of all life I feel I am part of God.  I feel I am in the love of God, I feel I am in the joy of God.

There is no need to follow any doctrine or dogma.  There is no need to feel superior or inferior to any other believer or non-believer.  I like my religion because it helps me see through the illusions of life.  It helps me rise above the dualities of life and feel the absolute oneness of all life.

I like my religion because it helps me move past my ego and connect with my conscious God-self.  It helps me work for the good of all.  It helps me to introspect and see my own faults rather than the faults of others.  It helps me to purify my motives, and to forgive, and to overcome jealousies.

It helps me to see why it is so practical to follow the golden rule because whatever I do unto others I really do to my greater Self.  It helps me to know for sure that the ends don't justify the means because God doesn't do anything evil to bring about a greater good.

It helps me to know that the words of God come to us in every now moment. It helps me feel the unconditional love of God.  It helps me know that I am an eternal identity in God.  It helps me know the abundance of God because God is endlessly creative, and I know that I am a co-creator with God because I do have free will.

It helps me know I have eternal relationships, and that is a good reason to love everyone and to make peace with them.  It helps me know that I will keep on growing and transcending into higher states of consciousness.  It helps me know that even though this body will someday return to the elements, my soul will move on to another type of unique expression.

It helps me feel in tune with all nature and connected to the stars and the vast universe. I like my religion and have written a book about it:  Gospel of One; Letters of Aul," available on-line.
www.trafford.com/05-1691.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 3:54PM #2
JGL57
I am Meister Eckhart and I endorse this thread.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook