Page 4 of 284  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 284 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Good morning, EVERYBODY! Have a wonderful day.
6 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2008 - 9:42AM #31
Redfrog777
Good morning world, and Thank you for being!

Hey we got rain again!!!!! WOOHOO So, I am very grateful for that. I am grateful for my struggles and the determination and persistence to work through them.  Am grateful for others who are not as I am. I am grateful for creative opportunities that challenge me. I am grateful for my fears. I am grateful for laughter. I am grateful for logos and little boys. I am grateful for all that I have. I am grateful for my death, to remind me of just how precious my little life really is. 

I am grateful for walks in the rain to get a cup of coffee.

May all of your prayers/dreams are heard and answered in a good way.

All my relations.

Frog.

To all that read these words, if you feel moved to do so please feel free to add your own words of thanks and gratitude to the universe/god/goddess/spirit/whatever. Share it with the world.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2008 - 12:33PM #32
isness
I am thankful for the sunshine and  neighbors who come cuddle with our new kitten while we are away.

Also... warm jammies, loving family, and the ability to let loose and laugh until it hurts.

Dark chocolate....sweet potato fries. 

Clean water to drink and bathe in.  Fresh crisp air to breathe.
Feet to walk, eyes to see,  ears to hear, hands to touch.

Curiosity which drives me forward in life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2008 - 12:33PM #33
isness
I am thankful for the sunshine and  neighbors who come cuddle with our new kitten while we are away.

Also... warm jammies, loving family, and the ability to let loose and laugh until it hurts.

Dark chocolate....sweet potato fries. 

Clean water to drink and bathe in.  Fresh crisp air to breathe.
Feet to walk, eyes to see,  ears to hear, hands to touch.

Curiosity which drives me forward in life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2008 - 8:59AM #34
Redfrog777

I am grateful! I am grateful, I am grateful for my life!! I am grateful for our lil cat Boogie, I am grateful for our temper bed. I am grateful for Ben and Jerry’s, I am grateful for good books, I am grateful for beautiful plaster samples that designers are going to love, I am grateful, for all that I have, I am grateful for joy, I am grateful for happiness, I am grateful for who I am who I am becoming. I am grateful. I am grateful that I can laugh at my self.

All my relations.

Frog.

To all that read these words, if you feel moved to do so please feel free to add your own words of thanks and gratitude to the universe/god/goddess/spirit/whatever. Share it with the world.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2008 - 10:05AM #35
isness
Good Morning, Good Morning!

Beautiful sunny day! I am grateful for my work and all my beloved massage clients.  I am grateful for all music, even the stuff I don't really like so much.  I am grateful that my girls are making and honest effort to help out around the house.  I am grateful for clean socks.

I am grateful for our kitten Flonssie who greets us every morning singing her happy songs, starving for affection that are so willing to give.

I am grateful for morning smiles and juicy red grapefruits in the middle of winter.

I am grateful that my computer is working at tax time....oh so grateful! 

Universal Blessings to All !! xoxoxo
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2008 - 11:14AM #36
allthegoodnamesweretaken
Good morning.

I take this moment to reflect, that what ever perceived issues and problems may arise during this day, that I am warm, I am dry, my belly is full, and I did wake up this morning.  I realize that not all in this life can say as much. 

I vow not only to enjoy these things in my own life, but to do what I can so that all others can enjoy them as well. 

all
Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2008 - 9:18AM #37
Redfrog777

Today I am grateful that I can read! Today I am grateful for my hearing and my sight! I am grateful that my materials for this job that I am doing came in. I am grateful for my apprentice. I am grateful that my friend Charlie has work. I am grateful for my sons school play  tonight. I am just plan grateful. I have a pretty good life, now. And I am thankful for that. I am thankful for my difficult childhood and everything I have grown from. I am grateful for clean running water and electricity. I am grateful for washing machines. I am grateful for a warm comfortable bed.

All my relations.

Frog.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 8:59AM #38
Redfrog777

This day I am grateful for plaster!! Today I am grateful for work! Today I am grateful for my health and the health of my family! I’m thankful for B-net and everyone on the boards. I am grateful for having warm sippers. I am grateful for school plays. I am grateful for close friends. I am grateful for clean running water. I am grateful that I am smoke free! I am grateful for boots and clothes. I am grateful for my life!

All my relations.

Frog.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 11:05AM #39
isness
I am grateful for my optimistic and nurturing husband.  I am grateful that my girls are caring people.  I am grateful for luxurious fibers to play with  such as alpaca and angora.

I am grateful for my parents who are both alive & well  and still married.

I am grateful for the opportunity to be a mother to my children, a wife to my husband, and a daughter to my parents. 

I am grateful for birds and beautiful sounds they make and the graceful beauty they provide to the senses.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 11:43AM #40
gillyflower
I am grateful for packing boxes and newspapers. I am grateful that I know where to get more because I've just about run out! I am grateful for black bags, too because you can put a lot of things in them. I am grateful that I don't have to move very far!

I'm grateful for my girls and their SO/husbands who are coming to help me move. I'm grateful that my nephew offered to come a thousand miles to help me move - what a nice family I have! I am so grateful for them!
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 284  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 284 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook