Page 4 of 125  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 125 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The Bear Cave
6 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2008 - 11:14PM #31
ItsAllALie

Gwyddion9 wrote:

I’m sitting near the entrance, just inside the cave because I choose to hear the waterfall, just outside the cave mouth. I’ll pull up a nice plush chair, a comfy big butt chair with a nice glass of mead and listen contently to the rushing water. There’s nothing more soothing to me than listening to songs of water. I have a waterfall in my temple area.
While I’m a fire sign, the sound of water, the smell of rich earth and the touch of a light breeze, is soothing and pleasing to my senses. I can magickally change the chair into a really large comfy couch if someone wants to sit with me too! Sorry, haven’t master beverages yet. ;)

Ahem,,,nobody told me we could do magic(k) for stuff like that,,,,no fair, Witches, keeping that from us,,,anyone want to magic(k) up a 12 course meal to go with the cheesecake (which is delish by the way)

Gwyddion9 wrote:

Oh, forgot,
i'm also serving newyork deli style cheese cake, with
crushed fruits and CHOCOLATE SAUCE included too!!!

CAN'T FORGET THE CHOCOLATE

It's got negative calories right?? I know it does,,,right?

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:

Sistah please.

Dis cave be feetchad on PIMP YO CAVE.

Glaring at Ted,,,,you do know, don't you, that I come here to get away from that talk,,,,now you sound like my 16 year old,,,for a while there, I couldn't understand a word on her cell phone voice mail,,,,and the child couldn't figure out why nobody was offering her a job,,,she doesn't speak English,,,sheesh

Holly

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 9:03AM #32
Sacrificialgoddess

ItsAllALie wrote:

Glaring at Ted,,,,you do know, don't you, that I come here to get away from that talk,,,,now you sound like my 16 year old,,,for a while there, I couldn't understand a word on her cell phone voice mail,,,,and the child couldn't figure out why nobody was offering her a job,,,she doesn't speak English,,,sheesh

Holly

I miss English.  I was so good at speaking it.  And my Spanish is atrocious.  :(

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 9:18AM #33
mainecaptain

weirdfaery wrote:

For you MC

Joins Gywddion by the waterfall and hands him beverage of choice.:)

Thank you sweetie, what a beautiful cosy place it is,................................  Did someone say cheese cake?:eek:

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 9:26AM #34
ittybittyone
Well I aren't going to wiggle my nose but if you want a twelve course meal you will find it on the table next to the fireplace. If's set up so that what you are wanting is what is in front of you. Courtesy of one of the Witches haunting the Cave.  That suit  you Holly?:)

itty gets up and pads back to the fully stocked kitchen. Hmmmm.......it's a chicken soup sort of day. itty gets her paws busy paring, chopping, dicing and slicing. I make really good chicken soup you know. ;)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 12:25PM #35
allthegoodnamesweretaken
It does sound like a chicken soup kind of day. 

I tell ya, I'm feelin kind of blah to day, think I'll just go curl up by the fire.

all
Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 1:00PM #36
gillyflower
I have the onions, chicken and carrots but no celery. What do you think? Make chicken soup anyway?
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 1:28PM #37
mainecaptain

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:

It does sound like a chicken soup kind of day. 

I tell ya, I'm feelin kind of blah to day, think I'll just go curl up by the fire.

all

It really does feel like a blah day, think I'll curl up near the fire as well:)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 1:39PM #38
weirdfaery
Is there room by that fire? And could someone wake me when the soup is done?:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 1:42PM #39
mainecaptain

weirdfaery wrote:

Is there room by that fire? And could someone wake me when the soup is done?:)

Always room for you my friend, I'll wake you too:)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 1:47PM #40
Genocon
ARG. The guy that lives behind my house has chickens and they won't shut up.

Who the hell has chickens in suburbia?

Of course, this is the same guy who built a shop shaped like a barn next to his house... and there's a window in it that looks right into our backyard... and my roommate swears she's seen him watching the house from it.... yuck. :mad:
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 125  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 125 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook