Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The Multifaith Pulpit
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 2:34AM #241
Lilwabbit

Sep 2, 2008 -- 4:26PM, Sakhaiva wrote:

[dramatic pause]  [deep breath]

Mawage.

Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday.

Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...  And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...

So tweasure your wuv.

Vewwy deep. I just wuv cawwots.

"All things have I willed for you, and you too, for your own sake."
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 7:27AM #242
Sacrificialgoddess

Jul 21, 2011 -- 2:34AM, Lilwabbit wrote:

Sep 2, 2008 -- 4:26PM, Sakhaiva wrote:

[dramatic pause]  [deep breath]  Mawage.   Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday.   Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...  And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...  So tweasure your wuv.

Vewwy deep. I just wuv cawwots.

It's from The Princess Bride.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 6:25PM #243
gillyflower

And "Skip to the end."

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2011 - 10:15PM #244
Sacrificialgoddess

I had wondered...

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 25 of 25  •  Prev 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook