Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Switch to Forum Live View Televangilists: liked and/or disliked
7 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2008 - 9:13PM #111
friendofsaints&angels
SG I try no to get into habits of returning insult for insult, or debating God with people for that matter. All I can do is pray for you, but please don't try to speak for people and things that you don't have any understanding about. I don't pretend too speak for everyone and I don't appreciate when someone trys putting words in my mouth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 9:25AM #112
friendofsaints&angels
Have fun at someone elses expense and I'm sure that you can find someone else to argue with. I'll be back here if someone actually has something interesting too say. the best way to respond too someone who twists other peoples thoughts and words too their liking, is too just not respond at all. it appears that you only can see and hear, what you want to see and hear.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 4:52PM #113
friendofsaints&angels
"The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "though seeing, they may not see; though hearing they may not understand.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 5:04PM #114
friendofsaints&angels
I'm not much of a cereal kind of person, although I am coo coo for coffee.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 6:45PM #115
friendofsaints&angels
That quote I posted earlier is a quote from Jesus. I think it explains alot about some peoples misunderstandings of religion in general. The Parable of the Sower is where that quote came from, and I think it speaks volumes to nonbelievers and it comes straight from the mouth of the one who died on a cross for all of us.11" This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. 13 Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away. 14 The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature. 15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 24, 2008 - 10:59AM #116
friendofsaints&angels
I don't know if most or any of you have heard of Father John Corapi, He comes on EWTN on Sunday nights and Iv'e never heard anyone preach the way this man does. it's like the Holy Spirit is speaking right through this man. I would suggest to anyone, too watch and listen to what this man has too say. He may do absolutely nothing for you, or he may change your life forever, but if you don't have anything happening on a Sunday night and your channel flipping, I would suggest that you give this man a couple of minutes of your time.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook