Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
6 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2008 - 8:11AM #31
friendofsaints&angels
I wanted to post a website here for all to see. this website shows the existance of many Eucharistic miracles that have taken place, throughout the history of the Catholic Church. I truly do believe that this can be an eye opening experience for Catholics and people in any other faith walk in life. A Eucharistic Host that actually turns into flesh and blood??? scientists have examined and can't explain it, they call it nothing short of a miracle. this and many other Eucharistic miracles are presented here for your viewing pleasure. I think if you are doing some soul searching, this will truly open you spiritual eyes, ears, and hearts. I feel that by posting this website here, many peoples souls are going to be changed and enlightened. Is Jesus present in the hearts of the faithful in the Catholic church? Yes. Is Jesus present in the hearts of the faithful in other faith walks in life? Yes. Is Jesus really, truly, and substantialy present in the Sacrament of the Eucharist in the Catholic Church? Yes. Is Jesus really, truly, and substantialy present in this form, in any other Sacrament, of any other faith walk in life? No.
I would ask you all Today, to take the time and go to this website. I truly believe that it will change the way people view the Eucharist, and the way people look at the Holy Catholic Churh.

www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/a3.html
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2008 - 9:49AM #32
friendofsaints&angels
I wanted to share another website with you all, that was recently brought to my attention. its a video thats about three minutes and thirty seconds long and its posted on YouTube. it has to do with the upcoming election, and it just made me think about whats actually important. the video don't support either political party, but it will make you think.

www.catholicvote.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 9:46PM #33
That One Guy
I like being a Catholic for a lot of reasons. The more frivolous ones are the cool statues, good looking churches, free holy water, coffee after Mass.

But, I was Wiccan from the age of 14 (1978) to the age of 40. It finally led me to Mary who led me to Jesus and  here I am. A full fledged rosary slingin, chaplet prayin, Mass attendin, Jesus eater.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 10:45PM #34
TigersEyeDowsing

That One Guy wrote:

I like being a Catholic for a lot of reasons. The more frivolous ones are the cool statues, good looking churches, free holy water, coffee after Mass.

But, I was Wiccan from the age of 14 (1978) to the age of 40. It finally led me to Mary who led me to Jesus and  here I am. A full fledged rosary slingin, chaplet prayin, Mass attendin, Jesus eater.

LOL! That was officially the best post I've read this week.

Churchianity, by substituting creed for Christ and dogma instead of the divine facts of being, has stripped Love of her royal robes and has left her standing an unheeded beggar in the universe of God. - Rev. W. John Murray
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2010 - 1:15PM #35
David

I am a cradle Catholic....and love going to Mass...primarily for the Holy Eucharist...recieving the Body of Christ Himself..and for going to Confession....

I also love the litergy and love to sing...Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook