Page 6 of 22  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 Next
Switch to Forum Live View all right, convert me III
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 2:16PM #51
tameless_heart
I wanna know who did the math for 2029...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 4:12PM #52
gillyflower
So you've won the lottery through prayer? Or are you still waiting?
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 4:29PM #53
tameless_heart
So....if someone prays for me hard enough...I'm going to show up to church a red blooded believer? And if I don't...does that mean a) god didn't want me b) you didn't pray hard enough c) the devil and god played poker and the devil won?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 4:32PM #54
gillyflower
Maybe you'll show up at church and become a donor of red blood instead?

(sorry, couldn't resist) :)
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 5:39PM #55
tameless_heart
But I'm a blue blood!!!! *nyuk nyuk*
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 10:57AM #56
tameless_heart
But converted to what?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 1:54PM #57
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Anáklasis wrote:

Found anything that made sense yet?

I've found lots of things that make sense. 

Anáklasis wrote:

Think of someone who has passed away who was important to you. An ancestor, a grandparent or parent, someone who did something important for you or yours, shaped your life, an idol or some other inspirational figure.

Light a candle. Or make a meal; do something to make a place for that person in your life. Take a little time to appreciate what that person has meant to you.

Feel better? Different? That's your first step. You're now converted :)

Um, what?

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 5:30PM #58
Chicagoheathen
Psssst.

Pssssssssst.

All. Come on. Convert to Asatru. You know you want to.

Ooooooodin is watching you.

;)
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 7:02PM #59
tameless_heart
*snort*

*walks off chortling to herself*

:D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 10:11PM #60
ken1burton
Tameless_heart.

The math for 2029 A.D. is seen in about four places in Scripture. It shows the Nation of Israel following Jesus. I am not sure this post will even get through, So I will not put too much into it, I thought they had removed me from their membership, This post notice just came through today, I will give it a shot.

Your post is almost two months old.

The Devil did not win the poker hand, They both held the same cards.

Matthew 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Some people might feel God is not too honest about this, But God owns both teams.

Convert to be at peace with mankind and God, we are all in this together. Like it or not, all are saved by grace. Like it or not, all go to heaven at earthly death with the righteousness of Christ on us, and all sins have been paid in full at golgotha.

Ken
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 22  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook