Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome and Introductions
4 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2013 - 11:07AM #21
mindis1

I confess that I have an unhealthy interest in the epistemological issues relating to the scientific method, and the ontological issues implied by the knowledge obtained by the scientific method (I do assume that we acquire knowledge by the scientific method). I am confident that my views and ideas and questions on these topics will irritate everyone.  

BTW: I have only been able to get to this board by way of the links at the top of the page of other boards. Can one get to this board from the Forums page?  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2014 - 8:25PM #22
dcduke
Hi,I have been interested in science and technology since high school I don't have any degrees  and am interested in weather also
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2015 - 6:09PM #23
Jcarlinbn

Sep 28, 2014 -- 8:25PM, dcduke wrote:

Hi,I have been interested in science and technology since high school I don't have any degrees and am interested in weather also

Sorry for the delay in responding, but this thread is for all interested in science news and to ask questions about news and issues of interest for others who may be more conversant to answer.  

Welcome and don't be shy.  As all scientists are well aware:  The only stupid question is the one you do not ask.  

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook