Post Reply
Page 1 of 13  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Dinosaur National Monument
2 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2012 - 8:03PM #1
wohali
Posts: 10,227
Another fascinating place here in the US. Hundreds of fossil dinosaurs have been recovered from the matrix here, but not a single human or modern mammal in the dinosaur layers.

www.nature.nps.gov/geology/parks/dino/in...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2012 - 8:12PM #2
Ken
Posts: 33,860

Apr 3, 2012 -- 8:03PM, wohali wrote:

Another fascinating place here in the US. Hundreds of fossil dinosaurs have been recovered from the matrix here, but not a single human or modern mammal in the dinosaur layers.

www.nature.nps.gov/geology/parks/dino/in...


Iama will tell you that lots of human and modern mammal remains have been found, but the Satanic Scientific Conspiracy has hidden them. I'm not joking.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2012 - 8:15PM #3
wohali
Posts: 10,227

Ken, I know you're not joking.


Facts and evidence are just so difficult for some folks.............


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2012 - 10:54PM #4
Blü
Posts: 23,974

iama HATES evidence.


That's why she never reads it.  It's a hideous monster that might seize her and rip her into reality.


In her nightmares there's evidence under the bed ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2012 - 4:37PM #5
Midutch
Posts: 3,518

Apr 3, 2012 -- 8:03PM, wohali wrote:

Another fascinating place here in the US. Hundreds of fossil dinosaurs have been recovered from the matrix here, but not a single human or modern mammal in the dinosaur layers.

www.nature.nps.gov/geology/parks/dino/in...


Been there a number of times. Wonderful place to learn about dinosaurs and paleontology. Not so much fun if your not into dry, barren, semi desert.


And no, I never saw any Onyate Man fossils mixed in with the dinos (with a humerous nod to 57 and his role in the Onyate Man "revelation" of 1999).

"creationism" ... 2000+ years worth of ABYSMAL FAILURE ... and proud of it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2012 - 12:00AM #6
iamachildofhis
Posts: 10,000

Apr 3, 2012 -- 8:12PM, Ken wrote:



wohali: Another fascinating place here in the US. Hundreds of fossil dinosaurs have been recovered from the matrix here, but not a single human or modern mammal in the dinosaur layers.

www.nature.nps.gov/geology/parks/dino/in...


Ken: Iama will tell you that lots of human and modern mammal remains have been found, but the Satanic Scientific Conspiracy has hidden them. I'm not joking.



iama: Ken, very few human skeletons have been found.  Mostly teeth and or jaws.  Humans tried to escape The Flood's ravages, and so, drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged.


The same goes for mammals.  Trying to escape the rising waters, they too drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged.


What has been fossilized are those life-forms which were inundated by The Flood waters and sediments which rapidly buried them.


.


The wonder of Christmas is that the God Who dwelt among us, now, can dwell within us. - Roy Lessin
.
"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
.
Justice is receiving what you deserve.
Mercy is NOT receiving what you deserve.
Grace is receiving what you DO NOT deserve.
.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2012 - 11:40AM #7
wohali
Posts: 10,227

"iama: Ken, very few human skeletons have been found.  Mostly teeth and or jaws.  Humans tried to escape The Flood's ravages, and so, drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged."


No. No human remains have ever been found in matrix with dinosaur fossils. Not teeth or jaws or bones.


"The same goes for mammals.  Trying to escape the rising waters, they too drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged."


Nope, no modern mammals have been found in dinosaur fossil matrix because they didn't exist then.


Your second fail: if everything was covered by trillions of gallons water, what "scavenged" the animals who were drowned?



"What has been fossilized are those life-forms which were inundated by The Flood waters and sediments which rapidly buried them."


Sorry, your fantasy simply doesn't reflect the evidence.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2012 - 11:43AM #8
lucaspa
Posts: 557

Apr 23, 2012 -- 12:00AM, iamachildofhis wrote:


iama: Ken, very few human skeletons have been found.  Mostly teeth and or jaws.  Humans tried to escape The Flood's ravages, and so, drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged.


The same goes for mammals.  Trying to escape the rising waters, they too drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged.


What has been fossilized are those life-forms which were inundated by The Flood waters and sediments which rapidly buried them.



But no matter how humans tried to escape, they too would have been inundated by the Flood waters and rapidly buried in the sediments.  You have given no reason why humans were are an exception.  Besides, are you trying to tell me that dino would also not have tried to escape the Flood? Shoot, they are bigger than humans and could get to higher ground quicker!


BTW, if humans were among the last to drown, who would have scavenged them?


Finally, the number of fossils of humans are not so few as you claim.  There are quite a few neandertal, H. heidelbergensis, and H. sapiens fossils.  Many of them in Europe are found in caves.  What happened to escaping from the Flood for them?  There are also lots of dino fossils found in Europe.  But never in the same strata.  But human fossils and deer, elk, mammoth, rabbit, etc. fossils are found in the same strata.  Why all them and no dinos?

"If sound science appears to contradict the Bible, we may be sure that it is our interpretation of the Bible that is at fault."  Christian Observer, 1832, pg. 437

"Christians should look on evolution simply as the method by which God works."  James McCosh, theologian and President of Princeton, The Religious Aspects of Evolution, 2d ed. 1890, pg 68.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2012 - 11:47AM #9
wohali
Posts: 10,227

Iama, lets not forget your inability to explain why ichthiosaurs went extinct but dolphins didn't.


Or have you forgotten our conversation from last year?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2012 - 12:20PM #10
Midutch
Posts: 3,518

Apr 23, 2012 -- 12:00AM, iamachildofhis wrote:


Apr 3, 2012 -- 8:12PM, Ken wrote:



wohali: Another fascinating place here in the US. Hundreds of fossil dinosaurs have been recovered from the matrix here, but not a single human or modern mammal in the dinosaur layers.

www.nature.nps.gov/geology/parks/dino/in...


Ken: Iama will tell you that lots of human and modern mammal remains have been found, but the Satanic Scientific Conspiracy has hidden them. I'm not joking.



iama: Ken, very few human skeletons have been found.  Mostly teeth and or jaws.  Humans tried to escape The Flood's ravages, and so, drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged.


Except for the fact that your "source" says that ALL terrestrial organisms (except for the passengers on your bronze age fairy tale boat) were "drowned, bloated, rotted" which means that they were "drowned, bloated, rotted" right alongside of the dinosaurs found in Dinosaur National Monument. Unfortunately for you, this "answer" of yours doesn't address the problem of the complete absence of human fossils at Dinosaur National Monument


The same goes for mammals.  Trying to escape the rising waters, they too drowned, bloated, rotted or were scavanged.


Except for the fact that your "source" says that ALL terrestrial organisms (except for the passengers on your bronze age bronze age fairy tale boat) were "drowned, bloated, rotted" which means that they were "drowned, bloated, rotted" right alongside of the dinosaurs found in Dinosaur National Monument.Unfortunately for you, this "answer" of yours doesn't address the problem of the complete absence of mammal fossils at Dinosaur National Monument


What has been fossilized are those life-forms which were inundated by The Flood waters and sediments which rapidly buried them.


Which, according to your "source" was EVERYTHING, except for the passengers on your bronze age fairy tale boat. Heck, we DO find human remains and mammal fossils in other locations around the country, but we NEVER find humans and large mammals in dinosaur fossil beds and we NEVER find dinosaurs in mammal fossil beds or with human remains. Your NON-answer doesn't expain that.


Do you ever think these "answers" of yours through?


"creationism" ... 2000+ years worth of ABYSMAL FAILURE ... and proud of it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 13  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook