Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

 
Post Reply
Page 4 of 15  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next
Switch to Forum Live View ORIGIN OF LIFE - Question 10 - How do 'living fossils' remain unchanged?
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 4:04PM #31
57
Posts: 28,191

Mar 28, 2012 -- 6:31PM, iamachildofhis wrote:


iama:  Since "living fossils" exist, why haven't they changed in evolutionary long-ages?

How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years,
if evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame? Professor Gould wrote, “the maintenance of stability within species must be considered as a major evolutionary problem.”7 See: Living fossils: a powerful argument for creation.

.



Don't you know animals don'thave to change?  Of course only when it seems fit for evolutionism. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 4:15PM #32
d_p_m
Posts: 11,236

Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:04PM, 57 wrote:


Mar 28, 2012 -- 6:31PM, iamachildofhis wrote:


iama:  Since "living fossils" exist, why haven't they changed in evolutionary long-ages?

How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years,
if evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame? Professor Gould wrote, “the maintenance of stability within species must be considered as a major evolutionary problem.”7 See: Living fossils: a powerful argument for creation.

.



Don't you know animals don'thave to change?  Of course only when it seems fit for evolutionism. 




Wow. Change 'evolutionism' to 'Theory of Evolution' and you got something more or less right.


Now all you have to do is learn how to apply the principles involved to figure answers out for yourself. It's not hard if you keep thinking about mutations creating information and natural selection separating out the good bits.

"If you aren't confused by quantum physics, you haven't really understood it."
― Niels Bohr

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
-- Albert Einstein

"If one is going to engage with the primordial forces of darkness, one must expect a bit of social awkwardness."
-- Penny Dreadful, season one, episode two
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 4:35PM #33
57
Posts: 28,191

Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:15PM, d_p_m wrote:


Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:04PM, 57 wrote:


Mar 28, 2012 -- 6:31PM, iamachildofhis wrote:


iama:  Since "living fossils" exist, why haven't they changed in evolutionary long-ages?

How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years,
if evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame? Professor Gould wrote, “the maintenance of stability within species must be considered as a major evolutionary problem.”7 See: Living fossils: a powerful argument for creation.

.



Don't you know animals don'thave to change?  Of course only when it seems fit for evolutionism. 




Wow. Change 'evolutionism' to 'Theory of Evolution' and you got something more or less right.


Now all you have to do is learn how to apply the principles involved to figure answers out for yourself. It's not hard if you keep thinking about mutations creating information and natural selection separating out the good bits.




mutations don't create information.  they destroy information...get you theory right.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 5:11PM #34
iamachildofhis
Posts: 11,927

Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:15PM, d_p_m wrote:



d_p_m: It's not hard if you keep thinking about mutations creating information and natural selection separating out the good bits.



iama:  You are describing a mental activity - a speculation!


.

http://creation.com/creation-tv?fileID=N0RDR6y_QBc

The wonder of Christmas is that the God Who dwelt among us, now, can dwell within us. - Roy Lessin
.
"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
.
Justice is receiving what you deserve.
Mercy is NOT receiving what you deserve.
Grace is receiving what you DO NOT deserve.
.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 5:32PM #35
Ken
Posts: 33,858

Mar 31, 2012 -- 5:11PM, iamachildofhis wrote:


Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:15PM, d_p_m wrote:

It's not hard if you keep thinking about mutations creating information and natural selection separating out the good bits.



You are describing a mental activity - a speculation!



Nobody could accuse a creationist of engaging in mental activity.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 9:00PM #36
Midutch
Posts: 5,975

Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:35PM, 57 wrote:


Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:15PM, d_p_m wrote:


Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:04PM, 57 wrote:


Mar 28, 2012 -- 6:31PM, iamachildofhis wrote:


iama:  Since "living fossils" exist, why haven't they changed in evolutionary long-ages?

How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years,
if evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame? Professor Gould wrote, “the maintenance of stability within species must be considered as a major evolutionary problem.”7 See: Living fossils: a powerful argument for creation.

.



Don't you know animals don'thave to change?  Of course only when it seems fit for evolutionism. 




Wow. Change 'evolutionism' to 'Theory of Evolution' and you got something more or less right.


Now all you have to do is learn how to apply the principles involved to figure answers out for yourself. It's not hard if you keep thinking about mutations creating information and natural selection separating out the good bits.



mutations don't create information.  they destroy information...get you theory right.


At the risk of having this post deleted, this would be a lie.


Mutations (the addition of completely new genetic material) adding "information" to the genomes of various bacteria that make them immune to antibiotics is a well known occurence of considerable medical concern.


You have been given this information before, and yet you continue to make this blatantly false claim.

"creationism" ... 2000+ years worth of ABYSMAL FAILURE ... and proud of it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 9:18PM #37
d_p_m
Posts: 11,236

Mar 31, 2012 -- 5:11PM, iamachildofhis wrote:


Mar 31, 2012 -- 4:15PM, d_p_m wrote:

d_p_m: It's not hard if you keep thinking about mutations creating information and natural selection separating out the good bits.



iama:  You are describing a mental activity - a speculation!




Some of us engage in a different mental activity. It's called logical reasoning from facts, and it is very different from speculation, hand-waving, and convenient assumption of pseudo-facts and conclusions.


I highly recommend you try it, you might find it rewarding.





"If you aren't confused by quantum physics, you haven't really understood it."
― Niels Bohr

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
-- Albert Einstein

"If one is going to engage with the primordial forces of darkness, one must expect a bit of social awkwardness."
-- Penny Dreadful, season one, episode two
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 9:54PM #38
iamachildofhis
Posts: 11,927

Mar 31, 2012 -- 9:18PM, d_p_m wrote:



d_p_m: It's not hard if you keep thinking about mutations creating information and natural selection separating out the good bits.



iama:  You are describing a mental activity - a speculation


d_p_m: Some of us engage in a different mental activity. It's called logical reasoning from facts, and it is very different from speculation, hand-waving, and convenient assumption of pseudo-facts and conclusions.


I highly recommend you try it, you might find it rewarding.



iama:  "Logical reasoning from facts" is not observational scientific evidence!


Yes, "logical reasoning from facts" is the historic evidence for the evolution speculation. 


That is EXACTLY why we are not being presented with observational evidence by evolutionists!


The "evidence" is only "logical reasoning from facts," and so, there is no observational evidence forthcoming from the scientific method of investigation to support the evolution speculation!


.

http://creation.com/creation-tv?fileID=N0RDR6y_QBc

The wonder of Christmas is that the God Who dwelt among us, now, can dwell within us. - Roy Lessin
.
"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
.
Justice is receiving what you deserve.
Mercy is NOT receiving what you deserve.
Grace is receiving what you DO NOT deserve.
.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 10:30PM #39
Ken
Posts: 33,858

Mar 31, 2012 -- 9:54PM, iamachildofhis wrote:


Mar 31, 2012 -- 9:18PM, d_p_m wrote:

Some of us engage in a different mental activity. It's called logical reasoning from facts, and it is very different from speculation, hand-waving, and convenient assumption of pseudo-facts and conclusions.


I highly recommend you try it, you might find it rewarding.



"Logical reasoning from facts" is not observational scientific evidence!



Of course it isn't. It's what you do with observational scientific evidence.


Do you ever stop to think before you post?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 10:51PM #40
iamachildofhis
Posts: 11,927

Mar 31, 2012 -- 10:30PM, Ken wrote:



d_p_m: Some of us engage in a different mental activity. It's called logical reasoning from facts, and it is very different from speculation, hand-waving, and convenient assumption of pseudo-facts and conclusions.


I highly recommend you try it, you might find it rewarding.


iama: "Logical reasoning from facts" is not observational scientific evidence!


Ken: Of course it isn't. It's what you do with observational scientific evidence.


Do you ever stop to think before you post?



iama:  Ken, the "facts" are the observational evidence.


IF you engage, then, subsequent to the observed "facts,"in "logical reasoning from facts," and speculate "goo to zoo to you" evolution, and have no scientifically garnered "facts" as a result of testing your speculation / hypothesis, then, you don't have scientific evidence your speculation.


It is a speculation as long as there is never the testing to confirm your speculation by observation!


Evolutionists make a leap from the observed "facts" to their speculation.  Between the "facts" and the "speculation" the "logical reasoning from the facts" takes place. 


Evolutionists are, apparently, believing their "logical reasoning from the facts," to be true-in-reality-"facts".


Evolutionists have no evidence to support their "logical reasoning from the facts," so their resulting speculations remain speculations, and are, therefore, not true. Simple as that!


.

http://creation.com/creation-tv?fileID=N0RDR6y_QBc

The wonder of Christmas is that the God Who dwelt among us, now, can dwell within us. - Roy Lessin
.
"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
.
Justice is receiving what you deserve.
Mercy is NOT receiving what you deserve.
Grace is receiving what you DO NOT deserve.
.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 15  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook