I dont see the issue for not having answers for those questions. What is the problem with us not knowing at the present time? You seem too eager to just jump to the Goddidit conclusion.
It's the old God-of-the-gaps argument. You find a gap in our knowledge and try to slip God into it. Unfortunately, he never stays there. The gap is filled in, and God is forced out. It's reached the point where he has to take refuge in the space between subatomic particles. That's pathetic.
For those gentle souls who do not believe in Intelligent Design (ID), allow me to ask the following:
1. Within the atom, we know there exists the neutron, electron, proton (and their sub-particles). Fine, my question is this: what constitutes the space between these 3 particles?
2. Physicisists call it a 'void'. Nice word. But what exactly makes up the void or the emptiness between atoms?
3. What is the final constituent of matter? Physicists tell us of leptons, quarks, muons, bosons, strings and son on. Fine. But what makes up these sub-atomic entities?
Einstein said it was energy, though that leads to the question, what is energy made of?
4. What exactly are the constituents of Gravity and Electricity and Magnetism and Nuclear forces?
Einstein was working on a grand unified theory that would show that all 4 of these were ultimately the same force. He didn't succeed, though. Whatever it is, it's going to be a natural phenomenon.
5. Finally, what is it that 'tells' or 'informs' atoms and molecules to do do what they do - that is, obey the laws of physics, chemistry etc?
Good question. But here's the rub: Once you find the answer, how will you be able to prove that it's an intelligent agent that does this, as opposed to some other, natural force? You can't access the supernatural through the scientific method.
Do you have airtight, usable definitions of intelligence and intelligent agency? The ID'ers on this board don't, and they have no desire to provide any competent answers.
Jan. 5, 2010 - Damascus, SYRIA
1. Extremists think that thinking means agreeing with them. 2. There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth. 3. God is the original nothingness of the universe.