Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Introducing your host
5 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2010 - 4:30PM #1
rangerken

Hi All. I'll be 'visiting' on occasion to moderate if necessary. I just removed a redundant thread that was obviously an inadvertant duplicate.

Feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions.

Rangerken, visiting moderator

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2010 - 2:34PM #2
Beliefnet_community

Please join me in thanking jcarlinbn for volunteering to host this forum!

We are listening! Problems, complaints, other issues? Send us a message at Beliefnet_community.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2010 - 2:42PM #3
Wendyness

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Wendyness

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2010 - 7:10PM #4
rangerken

Welcome jcarlinbn... I am obviously delighted you're now officially here (as I just wrote on the Science and Religion Board where you now also are a new host).

Rangerken, the other host Smile

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 5:19PM #5
Jcarlinbn

Thank you all for the welcome.  

Please keep in mind that the host is jcarlinbn.  You hope you will never see a post signed by jcarlinbn.  

The member who signs his posts J'Carlin is an ordinary member who tends to like "Spirited Discussion."  The gooddogma distinction is relevant here.  

J'Carlin has no special privileges. Complaints to either host or beliefnetstaff are proper.

Community Host

thanx J'C for hosting the host.

jcarlinbn

Community Host

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  Aug 04, 2014 - 2:44AM #6
Jcarlinbn

For the time being I will be hosting the forum as well as the other Science and Religion forums.  

If any of you are intereested in old lore and mysteries and would like to host this forums, please let me know.  Hosting is easy on these forums, and generally consists of finding interesting topics to bring to the table.  There is some need to keep the conversations civil and on topic, but in that respect the forum is largely self policing.  If you find an occasional exception either report the post (top right button) or email me and/or the new host.  

In any case join in and bring your mysteries and knowledge of the old ways to the forum.  

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook