Page 15 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Scientific Rationale
5 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2009 - 6:59AM #141
ozero

Namchuck, if they understood the world they would have knowledge and we all know what happens when people get knowledge - they get kicked out of their little private paradises.   That's why their god (read: their religion) was so opposed to eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge.  Once out of the garden, people are free to think and do as they will.  Obviously no good can come of that.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2009 - 10:14AM #142
caduceus

Hi all

Sorry for the unavoidable delay.

The reason I posted the videos and the reason that Blu does not want to discuss them is because they show scalar waves in action and such waves are incompatible with relativity. This is also thee reason why the mainstream plays them down or calls them something else when they cannot be ignored. They manifest as waves in the ether, much like sound waves in the air and cannot possibly exist in an Einsteinian world of empty space. Modern scientific elusion to such things as ZPE or even Dirac's Ocean are merely ether by the back-door.

If GPS were proof of relitivistic effects every physicist in the world would be crawling all over it. I don't see this happening? What I do see is physicists using pulsars (a theortical concept) as proof prefferable rather than proof physical in the form of GPS.

Namaste

AL

“We live at the level of our language. Whatever we can articulate we can imagine or explore. All you have to do to educate a child is leave him alone and teach him to read. The rest is brainwashing.”
Ellen Gilcrist
Visit my website
www.n-atlantis.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2009 - 10:31AM #143
caduceus

Dec 20, 2009 -- 6:59AM, ozero wrote:

Namchuck, if they understood the world they would have knowledge and we all know what happens when people get knowledge - they get kicked out of their little private paradises.   That's why their god (read: their religion) was so opposed to eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge.  Once out of the garden, people are free to think and do as they will.  Obviously no good can come of that.

As someone who has never supported any religion on these threads I don't  feel qualified to answer this one. However, it was the metaphors that  made me laugh so much I almost dropped the lap-top.

Namaste

AL

“We live at the level of our language. Whatever we can articulate we can imagine or explore. All you have to do to educate a child is leave him alone and teach him to read. The rest is brainwashing.”
Ellen Gilcrist
Visit my website
www.n-atlantis.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2009 - 7:49PM #144
Blü

AL

The reason I posted the videos and the reason that Blu does not want to discuss them is because they show scalar waves in action and such waves are incompatible with relativity.

Rubbish.

The reason you posted the videos and the reason I see no reason to discuss them is because you're trying to change the subject.

The subject is your claim that the lumeniferous ether exists.  Asked to give a reasoned basis for such a view, you can't.

So you want to talk about relativity instead.  And when you can't uphold your claims about relativity either, you'll change the subject again, or resort to your swingeing and baseless defamations of anyone you dislike.  This is your pattern across several threads now.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2010 - 12:50PM #145
caduceus

And now we might add something concerning a certain most subtle spirit which pervades and lies hid in all gross bodies; by the force and action of which spirit the particles of bodies attract one another at near distances, and cohere, if contiguous; and electric bodies operate to greater distances, as well repelling as attracting the neighboring corpuscles; and light is emitted, reflected, refracted, inflected, and heats bodies; and all sensation is excited, and the members of animal bodies move at the command of the will, namely, by the vibrations of this spirit, mutually propagated along the solid filaments of the nerves, from the outward organs of sense to the brain, and from the brain into the muscles. But these are things that cannot be explained in few words, nor are we furnished with that sufficiency of experiments which is required to an accurate determination and demonstration of the laws by which this electric and elastic spirit operates. [Sir Isaac Newton, Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosphy, Translated by Andrew Motte

Ellen Gilcrist
Visit my website
www.n-atlantis.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2010 - 9:24AM #146
caduceus

What is Newton speaking about?
Namaste
AL

Ellen Gilcrist
Visit my website
www.n-atlantis.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2010 - 9:32AM #147
Christianlib

Are you of the opinion there have been no new discoveries or ideas in science, physics, biology, cosmology, etc. SINCE Newton wrote?

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2010 - 12:49PM #148
teilhard

Mar 9, 2010 -- 9:24AM, caduceus wrote:

What is Newton speaking about?
Namaste
AL

"Fig"-filled Cookies ... ???

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2010 - 6:26PM #149
caduceus

Mar 9, 2010 -- 9:32AM, Christianlib wrote:

Are you of the opinion there have been no new discoveries or ideas in science, physics, biology, cosmology, etc. SINCE Newton wrote?

No, but what I would say is that new concepts have become less common since the introduction of relativity theory, not to mention technological applications of modern physics.
If you know of any, a list would be helpful.
Namaste
AL

Ellen Gilcrist
Visit my website
www.n-atlantis.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2010 - 8:55PM #150
Christianlib

Do your own homework.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 15 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook