Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Switch to Forum Live View Moses High on Drugs?
5 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2009 - 8:11PM #61
Sephiroth666

Jul 23, 2009 -- 5:40PM, Shamanmystic wrote:

That is very interesting Teilhard... Sealed ... I would suspect as much..... ie they would make that staff with snake a religious icon........ Any idea where it might be now? Think it's locked up in that govt warehouse with the ark; like in that indiana jones movie....? rofl.......

Serpent staff very powerful...... checkout all the characteristics of serpents especially guarding, poison / medicine, and rebirth / renewal at that link... Note that the serpent shielded buddha from the rain.... it is also seen in indigenous cultures to be a sacred protector of those with medicine powers...  think native snake dancers

i myself wear the sign of ukko - thunder serpent File:Aaninen.jpg

So the serpent shielded Buddha from the rain, awesome!!!!!! i think that is truly amazing. Where was he at and what was he doing? BTW that thunder serpent is amazing, pretty tight logo. Moses never saw god, he was high on angel dust and hashish the entire time.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 13, 2009 - 7:54PM #62
teilhard

Sep 10, 2009 -- 8:11PM, Sephiroth666 wrote:

Jul 23, 2009 -- 5:40PM, Shamanmystic wrote:

That is very interesting Teilhard...  ... I would suspect as much..... ie they would make that staff with snake a religious icon........ Any idea where it might be now? Think it's locked up in that govt warehouse with the ark; like in that indiana jones movie....? rofl.......

Serpent staff very powerful...... checkout all the characteristics of serpents especially guarding, poison / medicine, and rebirth / renewal at that link... Note that the serpent shielded buddha from the rain.... it is also seen in indigenous cultures to be a sacred protector of those with medicine powers...  think native snake dancers

i myself wear the sign of ukko - thunder serpent File:Aaninen.jpg

Moses ... was high on angel dust ...

LOL ... GOOD one ... !!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2009 - 3:58AM #63
laydi_faith42

May 27, 2008 -- 9:17PM, rmba wrote:

How do I use acacia bark ? Do I eat it, or can I smoke it in my bong ?

OMGoodness, That is Hysterical!@

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2009 - 12:20PM #64
teilhard

Oct 20, 2009 -- 3:58AM, laydi_faith42 wrote:

May 27, 2008 -- 9:17PM, rmba wrote:

How do I use acacia bark ? Do I eat it, or can I smoke it in my bong ?

OMGoodness, That is Hysterical!@

"Where there's a Will, there's a Way,"

I guess ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2009 - 1:48AM #65
Ageo

Mar 5, 2008 -- 10:22AM, Intuitivespirit wrote:

There's an interesting and possibly controversial article in Yahoo News today about Moses. It suggests that Moses might have been high on acacia bark when he received the Ten Commandments.    I don't remember reading anything that suggests the use of hallucinogens to induce "spiritual" experiences during that historical period.   Has anyone read anything in this regard?

Hearsay.  They do not know.  Those that do know have the images.

What color is the sky?  How many shades does the sky have?  Could any amount of words paint the clouds, and colors you see, for one that does not see?

The sages and wise of the past seek solitude.

They seek solitude to find truth, and awaken.

Have you left a home for a while, to return and notice a smell you weren't aware of before?  This is why the wise seek the peace of a forest.

What would one observe that leaves a broken society for isolation upon his return?  Would his eyes, and senses not be awakened?

When campers are isolated for days alone in the wilderness, they also become hypersensitive to what surrounds them.  They become aware of the fear, the judgement, the repression, the yes that means no, the misdirected intentions of vipers (forked intentions that seem as one, but are meant as another).

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2009 - 11:16AM #66
teilhard

Dec 21, 2009 -- 1:48AM, Ageo wrote:

Mar 5, 2008 -- 10:22AM, Intuitivespirit wrote:

There's an interesting and possibly controversial article in Yahoo News today about Moses. It suggests that Moses might have been high on acacia bark when he received the Ten Commandments. I don't remember reading anything that suggests the use of hallucinogens to induce "spiritual" experiences during that historical period. Has anyone read anything in this regard?

Hearsay.  They do not know.  Those that do know have the images.

What color is the sky?  How many shades does the sky have?  Could any amount of words paint the clouds, and colors you see, for one that does not see?

The sages and wise of the past seek solitude.

They seek solitude to find truth, and awaken.

Have you left a home for a while, to return and notice a smell you weren't aware of before?  This is why the wise seek the peace of a forest.

What would one observe that leaves a broken society for isolation upon his return?  Would his eyes, and senses not be awakened?

When campers are isolated for days alone in the wilderness, they also become hypersensitive to what surrounds them.  They become aware of the fear, the judgement, the repression, the yes that means no, the misdirected intentions of vipers (forked intentions that seem as one, but are meant as another).

An Occasionally Altered State of Consciousness

is NOT necessarily a BAD Thing ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook