Page 41 of 41  •  Prev 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41
Switch to Forum Live View Americans switching faith
6 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2009 - 3:46PM #401
Denisemac
[QUOTE=richardt;1012307]You think everyone who believes in God is out to get you and a bunch of liars.[/QUOTE]

>It would appear that many who believe in God are not satisfied until I to believe in God. They are not satisfied until their bull shit theory of creationism is taught in our schools, they are not satisfied that the U.S Constitution is not worded to be closer to the teachings of the bible, former presidents not satisfied that Atheists have the right to vote, so ti does appear that many who believe in God are in fact "out to get us" All one has to do is read anything from creationscienceontheweb. to realize just how deceitful they can be. And many of those articles do in fact contain outright lies. So you see, you are right on both theses subjects, good for you!![/QUOTE]

and yet you are here calling everyone a liar who believes in God and bullying and doing that which you claim these creationist are doing... you are trying to force others into your belief that science proves everything. Being afraid of creationism being taught in school is the same as those who try to stop certain books being in libraries. In America we have the right to free speech and if there are those who want creation in our schools they have as much right as those who believe in evolution. You are no better then they are but yet you think you are. Step up to the plate and see yourself for who you really are "a controller".
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2009 - 9:30PM #402
Namchuck
[QUOTE=Denisemac;1023521]>It would appear that many who believe in God are not satisfied until I to believe in God. They are not satisfied until their bull shit theory of creationism is taught in our schools, they are not satisfied that the U.S Constitution is not worded to be closer to the teachings of the bible, former presidents not satisfied that Atheists have the right to vote, so ti does appear that many who believe in God are in fact "out to get us" All one has to do is read anything from creationscienceontheweb. to realize just how deceitful they can be. And many of those articles do in fact contain outright lies. So you see, you are right on both theses subjects, good for you!![/QUOTE]

and yet you are here calling everyone a liar who believes in God and bullying and doing that which you claim these creationist are doing... you are trying to force others into your belief that science proves everything. Being afraid of creationism being taught in school is the same as those who try to stop certain books being in libraries. In America we have the right to free speech and if there are those who want creation in our schools they have as much right as those who believe in evolution. You are no better then they are but yet you think you are. Step up to the plate and see yourself for who you really are "a controller".[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You again identify that you haven't a clue what you are talking about, Denisemac. The right to free speech is not a license to teach lies to children, although I'm sure that you wouldn't hesitate for a moment to do so.
And you continue to label anyone who challenges or questions your idiocies as 'bullies', thus identifying just how little you actually respect free speech, not to mention truth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2009 - 12:00AM #403
angelictouches
To whom it may concern, in regard to this statement: "In America we have the right to free speech and if there are those who want creation in our schools they have as much right as those who believe in evolution".

Uhmm,..err....NOPE. :)
Sorry. NOT gonna happen! Get over it. Move on.

There already ARE schools that teach 'Creationism', send your children THERE. If not, continue to Home School.

Public schools in North America are NOT going to TEACH 'creationism', NOR bring it 'BACK'. Got it?
I will tell you WHY, and I want you to really 'think' about that 'why'. :)

To bring back Creationism of "God said", or 'Noah's Flood', or even reinstate the 'Lord's Prayer' into the average classroom in the United States TODAY that has in the middle seat a Hindu child, beside him three Native Americans, off to the side two Muslim girls wearing habib, with EMOs and evos in the back, with four Kenyans in the front row, along with Chinese, a Korean, two Saudi, and perhaps the Principal's son, with all the rest being a 'whatever' mix, one MUST be 'fair', Yes? (...think about it)
Will they also be teaching the 'Circle of Life with Turtle'? Opening the class with Muhammed's Prayer? Or "Allah said", or "Hu said"? Will they teach seashells and poles as rafts along with the arks, and ravens, flying dragons, great giant rainbow feathered men, starmen and spaceships, too? One MUST be 'fair', Yes? :D

If you MUST have 'Creationism' in your child's life, send your child to a school that ALREADY teaches 'Creationism'. Continue to separate your child FROM THE WORLD. There are many schools to choose from. If not, continue to Home School.
Because there is NOT going to be an 'adjacent' teaching of Science and Religion in public schools, at ANY grade level, not even a smidgen of a 'mix'. They can take 'Religious Studies', as their OWN choice, AFTER they manage graduation. :) 
If you also have the misunderstanding that America was 'founded' by Christians, wrong again.
It was founded by Deists and Freemasons...who did not exactly 'found' it, as they, in fact...
...STOLE IT from the 'Native Americans', originally.
...so, If you want to talk 'origins', start there.

Now, you may wish to call me a "controller", a demagogue, or even 'demonic vile filth', it is NOT going to matter.
I am, in fact, just a really nice lady....who addressed your statement,...and answered your question.

Have a great day. Take care.
HUGS
BACK! You semi-habilis sexual dimorphic derivative descendants of Yeti's Yahveh-ed PRIAPUS Wedge Document Pushers! BACK!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2009 - 11:04AM #404
Denisemac
[QUOTE=angelictouches;1024468]To whom it may concern, in regard to this statement: "In America we have the right to free speech and if there are those who want creation in our schools they have as much right as those who believe in evolution".

Uhmm,..err....NOPE. :)
Sorry. NOT gonna happen! Get over it. Move on.

[/QUOTE]

first of all I am not a chirstian. Second of all from this statement above and some of the other statements  you made show you are not a nice lady. third I do not want creationism in schools I said they have as much right. fourth I am aware it was not christians who started our country. fifth why would I call you the names you requested since I believe you have a right to your opinion. sixth bringing in creation has nothing to do with praying that is another issue. To say one leads to another is a statement made by those who hate change and still want slavery.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 1:59AM #405
Namchuck
[QUOTE=Denisemac;1024880]first of all I am not a chirstian. Second of all from this statement above and some of the other statements  you made show you are not a nice lady. third I do not want creationism in schools I said they have as much right. fourth I am aware it was not christians who started our country. fifth why would I call you the names you requested since I believe you have a right to your opinion. sixth bringing in creation has nothing to do with praying that is another issue. To say one leads to another is a statement made by those who hate change and still want slavery.[/QUOTE]

"First of all I am not a Christian."
Obviously, because you can't even spell it.

Please explain to me what gives anybody the right to teach lies to children in our schools? And why only the Bible creation myth and not one of any number of creation myths from other cultures and religions?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2008 - 2:51AM #406
Blü
Denise

Do you really think that if there is a God that he would make it that simple?

Games are for manipulators and control freaks.  Nasty types who are antithetical to honesty, frankness and openness.

I wouldn't give you 2c for a god who was into playing games.

Einstein's god didn't even play dice.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 41 of 41  •  Prev 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook