Ridcully
anybody home?
"Things just happen, what the hell."  Didactylos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 2:14PM #2
Sacrificialgoddess
[QUOTE=Ridcully;56885]anybody home?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Black"]Ya know, I didn't even know this board was here!   Thanks, Rid![/COLOR]    :D
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 5:01PM #3
Drwhite
[QUOTE=Ridcully;56885]anybody home?[/QUOTE]

HEY RID!! I'm here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 7:01PM #4
MarleneEmmett5
DrWhite,Ridcully :
Hello, I love the study of all *Ancient Mysteries* there are still so many things to find. One of my close friends
and I agree that they'll never dig up all of the articfacts that were buried in the land of the Middle East~ They're
still finding things in Egypt,Israel. Noah's Ark is said to be in a mountain in Turkey.
The Bible is a mystery. The film *the DaVinci Code brought the mystery of wether Jesus & Mary Magdelene
were married to light,as it also brought to light the figures in DaVinci's Last Supper*
The Shroud of Turin is a Mystery~How did it come into being~ Was it made by the Resserrection or
was it made by an artist using primative tools??
My name' s Marlene.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 8:38PM #5
Drwhite
Marlene, I convinced that we will still find Atlantis.

Some of the topics you mentioned are very sensitive. You have to remember that The Da Vinci Code is a work of fiction. It says so on the front cover. It cannot be taken as a blueprint to ancient knowledge.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 11:08PM #6
humbaba
Hi everyone.
well I guess my nagging paid off.
I don't know if anyone else was fighting for History's Mysteries to be put back on the boards. But here it is.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 11:14PM #7
humbaba
Yes we have learned much over the last century.
But my question is
What else do you think archaeologists will find in the next century? How will archaeology change?
Do you think they will find the ark of the Covanant?
Lost cities? sunken treasure?
What about the Dams that are going in in Turky and Somolia that are going to wipe out centuries of history?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 3:33PM #8
angelictouches
Hi Humbaba,
Yes, this will be great, so long as it is not going to be used or WASTED on ridiculous rehashings, such as the shroud. Fakes and hoaxes have NO 'mystery', never will, and should have no bearing HERE on your new board. There's a place on this site to talk about things like that, myths and beliefs, and this isn't it.  Here's hoping this new board gets off to a good start, Humbaba, using Logic and Facts and stays that way. :D

HUGS
BACK! You semi-habilis sexual dimorphic derivative descendants of Yeti's Yahveh-ed PRIAPUS Wedge Document Pushers! BACK!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 3:42PM #9
Ridcully

angelictouches wrote:

Hi Humbaba,
Yes, this will be great, so long as it is not going to be used or WASTED on ridiculous rehashings, such as the shroud.

Don't forget giants...Nancy, I and some others went over that topic a lot on the old board.

"Things just happen, what the hell."  Didactylos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 5:03PM #10
angelictouches
Hey Rid, good to see you!
LOL. Yeah, I know,.....I read them.....my heart goes out to you. Your patience astounds me. Truly.
Why Edsel drivers keep bringing their heeps to a JAG dealer we'll never know, huh.

HUGS
BACK! You semi-habilis sexual dimorphic derivative descendants of Yeti's Yahveh-ed PRIAPUS Wedge Document Pushers! BACK!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook