Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View A Woman Will Never Be President
6 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2009 - 7:37PM #1
Godgirl
Its just a matter of time before the U.S.A. has a woman president. But i kind of dont think a woman will be elected president while the U.S.A. is in the middle of a war. Maybe im wrong.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 12:53PM #2
Shamanmystic

Obama is last president as next one won't take office till 2013 and unfortunately Dec 25th 2012 the end will come so next pres can't take office........ rofl

Presidency is over rated.... Congress and beauro Rats run the country at the behest of powerful individuals and corporations.. Like Rome we are doomed...........

Our destruction comes from within as does the collapse of most powerful civilizations... When a small group of greedy individuals & corporations (foreign/domestic) run everything and the majority live as working slaves then your political system comes undone.......

I've been married 20+ years and i'm certain that women are just as incompetent as men... If a woman was president i'm certain it would change nothing.....................

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2009 - 11:33AM #3
Wendyness

Apr 5, 2009 -- 12:53PM, Shamanmystic wrote:

I've been married 20+ years and i'm certain that women are just as incompetent as men... If a woman was president i'm certain it would change nothing.....................

What an incredibly patriarchal statement.  What's wrong with the world?  It is based on patriarchal attitudes that are destroying our world.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook